Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). (/Thread-Streetfighter-no-really-humour-me)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - Culmor - 28 Aug 2013

There are 980 now, maybe you need to be on a contacts list to see them?

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - Like Ra - 28 Aug 2013

That's the problem with Flickr. You need to be registered, you need to be added to a private group, etc...

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - madjack - 29 Aug 2013

...and then the Flickr police come along and delete you for no reason at all, with no warning, no explanation and no challenge allowed...

Not that I'm bitter at all 😡

MJ

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - Like Ra - 29 Aug 2013

Yep, my account was moved to somewhere for posting myself in a latex catsuit.

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - Culmor - 29 Aug 2013

Flickr is soooooo slooowwww these days, I agree, it's hardly worth persevering with.
And I've lost 7.4 kilos since May, if anyone's interested...

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - madjack - 30 Aug 2013

(29 Aug 2013, 23:47 )culmor Wrote: Flickr is soooooo slooowwww these days, I agree, it's hardly worth persevering with.
And I've lost 7.4 kilos since May, if anyone's interested...

I am interested - I'm close to my own target of losing 10kg, having managed 8.2kg so far (would have been more but picked up an injury and put 1kg back on when I couldn't exercise).

Flickr is very frustrating - there are some excellent people out there with wonderful images posted, but I simply don't understand the policing policy and some perfectly innocent looking stuff gets accounts deleted all the time.

MJ

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - Like Ra - 25 Sep 2013

I lost 6kg in 3 weeks during my home alone time. 1kg returned 😉

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - Culmor - 29 Sep 2013

I was trying to work out why Chun-Li's tights looked so different in these two pics and thought it must be some strange lighting effect.

1.jpg thumbnail     2.jpg thumbnail   

Then I realised the ground's completely different in both pics too, they're not taken on the same occasion Rolleyes

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - madjack - 30 Sep 2013

(29 Sep 2013, 10:54 )culmor Wrote: I was trying to work out why Chun-Li's tights looked so different in these two pics and thought it must be some strange lighting effect.

Then I realised the ground's completely different in both pics too, they're not taken on the same occasion Rolleyes

That is really bizarre - you're right, but it looks so similar (background especially). I wonder if it was a deliberate set-up or pure chance?

MJ

RE: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me). - Culmor - 11 Feb 2014

Just the one pic this time but I like it 😊

16.jpg thumbnail