Like Ra's Naughty Forum
MJ-SB03/2010 Legs spread and face down - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+---- Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-MadJack-s-Self-Bondage-Adventures)
+---- Thread: MJ-SB03/2010 Legs spread and face down (/Thread-MJ-SB03-2010-Legs-spread-and-face-down)

MJ-SB03/2010 Legs spread and face down - madjack - 29 May 2010

MJ-SB03/2010 Legs spread and face down

OK - so first things first; this was a follow on to my session posted on 7th April... and I've only just had the free time to write it down... sorry for the delay (if you're feeling frustrated - think how I feel!!!)

Man is it mad out here!😡

Equipment:
Leg Avenue long sleeved body stocking (Nude - Plus size)
Black Lycra long sleeved turtle-neck body
5 pairs Tan 20den pantyhose
9 Tan 15den knee-highs
High-heeled ankle boots
Large butt-plug (and lube!)
Condom
soft 50mm ball
Spreader bar
Rope
2 small ‘D’ shackles
1m chain
2 padded dog collars

The session:

This was the second evening of my time ‘home-alone’ and I was determined to make the most of my final night of ‘freedom’(LoL!). As in MJ-SB02/2010, I didn’t feel comfortable in setting up a true timed release for my self-bondage, so elected for another ‘struggle to get free’ option instead.

The day before had all been about bondage on a chair, tonight was going to be bondage on the bed, just for a change!
Dressing was close to what I’d worn the night before; butt-plug first, condom and single knee-high (doubled) over cock, body-stocking, 5 pairs of pantyhose (I LOVE layers) and then the black body first seen in my last MJ-SB04 2009 posting. This is long sleeved, with a turtle type neck, so I was encased from neck to toe in tight Lycra and nylon – lovely! Boots came next, once again more for the ‘look’ of my self-bondage than anything else. The boots where followed by a padded dog collar (great purchase at £2 each from a market stall) wrapped twice around each ankle and buckled tightly in place with the d-ring facing outwards. I also quickly attached a D-shackle to the d-ring on each ankle.

Once dressed I started to set up the session by firstly placing the spreader bar at the foot of the bed; the bar is homemade and is nothing more complex than a stout wooden pole approx 110cm long, with 5 strong metal eyes screwed into it. There is one eye in the centre; two at either end, with a further pair about 10cm in from each end. For me the spreader bar is a device I normally use for short to medium session as it can be very demanding on your muscles, with a real risk of cramp if you haven’t warmed up (back to my theme of self-bondage being a ‘sport’!). I can, and do, use the bar at it’s full length, but only when I a have had a good stretch out and got my leg muscles loosened– it can be incredibly hard to lie with your legs stretched over 1m apart, much more difficult than you might think. My record is 30 minutes and I ached for hours afterwards, which is partially why this session was limited to 90cm spread and short duration only. (BTW – I think this is where a woman can have a great advantage over most men, being generally more flexible and able to ‘endure’ this kind of stretching more easily… or so I believe?)

I wasn’t going to fix the spreader bar to the bed, but intended to use it for a ‘leg-spread hog-tie’ style bondage, so I attached a short length of strong chain, with a snap link at each end, through the centre eye and up towards where my hands would be. To add a little something to the session I rolled the duvet into a mound in the middle of the bed, so that I would lie, face-down, along its length.

For my self-bondage I had prepared two different rope coils; the first was the same one I’d used in MJ-SB02 2010 to secure my wrists, the second was similar, but much larger and would slip tightly over my shoulders, pinning my arms to my side. These pre-prepared coils where placed on the bed, close to where I would apply my bondage. I also added the remaining knee-highs and ball, plus another short length of rope, to the same place.

Climbing onto the bed and taking care not to damage the mattress with my heels (try explaining that one away to the girlfriend!) I arranged myself into a kneeling position with my ankles by the spreader bar and myself facing up the length of the bed. The next bit it always tricky and involves care and a good sense of balance; this is where I secure my ankles to the spreader bar using the D-shackles. These shackles are very strong with a galvanized U shape and a threaded pin that creates the D shape.

The first ankle is relatively easy as you position it next to the metal eyes of the spreader bar, unscrew the pin (top tip: always lightly screw the pin into position, this prevents it getting lost or falling out when trying to get into your bondage) and then screw it back into place fastening the d-ring of the collar around your ankle to the eye of the spreader bar (another top tip: do not be tempted to really tighten this up – they can be surprisingly tight when you come to take them apart later). Once your first ankle is secure, then you work on the other one. These is always the most difficult for me to do; requiring me to balance on one knee, stretch my other leg behind and away from me, then twist my body to reach outwards and backwards to repeat the connection of ankle to bar. Even when this is complete you have to retain your balance or risk falling forwards onto your face (which is what you need to do later).

When I was happy that I had secured my ankles and confident that I could retain my balance I progressed with the next elements of my self-bondage. The gag for this session was the replacement for my old soft ball, which had perished since last used. Yes, I did say ‘perished’! It had crumbled away to a mess of solid foam and dust – no way was that going in my mouth! The replacement ball was lightly smaller at around 45mm diameter, firmer and made of a different type of material; so hopefully will have a longer life in my ‘toy box’. As usual I firstly pulled a knee-high over my head, tugged some slack into the nylon around my mouth, inserted the ball and then trapped it in place with a second, third and then fourth knee-high pulled over my head. These knee-highs are a very tight fit, which is nice, and hold the ball firmly in place – there is no way I can force it from my mouth, though I can move it slightly, which helps if I get uncomfortable at any time. I finished off by tucking the knee-highs into the turtle-neck of my body to add to that ‘encased’ feeling I love so much.

With the gag in place and a serious reduction in my vision the final binding would need a mixture or memory and touch to complete. Firstly I wriggled into the large coils of rope around my upper body and arms. This fit was snug, but I wanted it to be tighter so I used the short length of rope to cinch the coils tight between my arms and body. This is simple but very effective, working much better than you would think. If you are planning to bind your wrists behind your back (as I was) you should start off with a simple slip-knot to cinch the rope between one arm and your body, then take the free end of the rope across your chest and cinch the other arm to your torso. You can repeat this as many times as you wish, but I find twice is more than enough. The clever bit is when you move your wrists behind your back; this has the effect of pulling against the cinching rope across your chest and binds you even tighter. If you tie your wrists in front you can use the same approach, but run the cinch rope behind your back instead. I would recommend that you don’t tie the cinch rope too tight, the added pressure when you move your wrists to their bound position can be very tough.

Now you have to picture my predicament; I’m gagged, with poor vision, kneeling in a very precarious balanced position, my ankles bound apart and my arms bound to my sides straddled across a rolled duvet on the bed. Even holding that position was a challenge, but I was about to add some more.

Working mostly by touch and being careful not to topple forwards, I managed to grasp the remaining knee-highs and coiled rope. I pulled two knee-highs onto each arm, high up over my elbows so that I was now fully encased in nylon and Lycra. The wrist coils came next, with my wrists placed so that they lay almost horizontal (imagine your arms behind your back with each hand reaching to touch the opposite elbow – I can’t do this, wish I could, though I do get close) then, bringing my arms and wrists to a more classic vertical position the coils twisted tighter. Finally I reached behind me to the chain; in the position I was I could touch the eye in the centre so it was easy to take the free end of the chain and loop it 3-4 times around the rope between my wrists and clipping the free end back to the centre eye of the spreader-bar using a snap-link.

I was ready to go – when I toppled forward the chain would tighten around my wrist ropes until it pulled my spread ankles upwards into a kind of hog-tie position. I just needed the nerve to topple. As I balanced there daring myself to tip beyond the point of no return, the usual last minute panics set in. Would I break my nose or teeth as I crashed face first into the bed? Would the chain pull so tight that I couldn’t get free? Was I sure the doors where locked and the girlfriend not about to burst in and catch me ‘at it’?

Finally I simply went for it; leaning forwards by a few extra centimetres my centre of gravity shifted enough to inexorably tip me into self-bondage heaven. My first sensation was tensing for a face-full of bed, which dissolved into a soft landing onto the rolled duvet. Next my wrists where pulled tight by the chain, snatching the rope coils firmly around encased wrists. My bound arms pulled backwards and tighter against the chest coils as the weight of my legs dragged against the pull of the hog-tie. Ultimately the chain hauled my spread legs upwards and outwards against the contrasting bondage of the leg-spreader and my hog-tie.

Now I was comfortably and securely bound. The chain was just long enough for the weight of my legs to pull back against my bound wrists (too short and they would have dropped forwards under their own weight to rest my heels against the outside of my thighs), providing a constant tension to the hog-tie. My wrists and arms where helplessly bound (well, nearly helplessly!) but I could still writhe against the duvet and gain some physical stimulation. If I moved too much I slipped to one side or the other of the duvet roll and then had to struggle, in a very nice way, to regain my position atop the duvet and the stimulation it provided.

Eventual freedom, after a very pleasant and VERY frustrating 20 minutes (I think! – I wasn’t timing myself, but 30 minutes had passed since I’d last looked at the clock) was achieved by the usual struggle to untangle the various chains, locks, links and ropes.

What went well?
Almost everything – the feeling was highly pleasant and comfortable. I could have stayed bound like that for much longer if I’d wished (or had ‘forced’ myself to!).

What could be improved?
I always want to find a better way to bind my wrists.
- I love rope, but there are limits to what you can do with rope for self-bondage of your wrists behind your back and remain either bound, comfortable or (preferably) both! I love the feeling of my wrists touching or close together, so any suggestions, tips or ideas are welcome.
- I have tried handcuffs – helplessness was great, but just didn’t like the feeling. Maybe because I used a thin pair – I have looked at the heavyweight Clejuso cuffs, which look amazing, but are very expensive and not affordable right now.
- Leather cuffs with a D-ring are ok and I do use them, but I can’t get the ‘feeling’ I want from them – again any suggestions or tips are welcome.

I want to rig something to stop me slipping to one side or the other of the duvet role – though fun to get back up I would like to add more strap/ropes to hold me more securely in position (and add a little more fun!)

Replicate the scenario without a bed or duvet so that I can add an enema – there is NO WAY I’m going to try taking an enema whilst on the bed. Some things I could explain away to my girlfriend, but not a ruined mattress or duvet. So I need to figure out a set-up in the bathroom (luckily it is large enough) that will deliver a similar scene but not risk the wrath of a loved one if it goes wrong.☺

Next time, if opportunity permits, I must rig up a proper timed release and use the camera! (Yes, I know, in this forum sessions don’t really count unless photos can be produced… I do try my best, but sometimes life just isn’t fair…)

Hope you enjoy, play safe.

MJ

RE: MJ-SB03/2010 Legs spread and face down - Like Ra - 01 Jun 2010

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: I've only just had the free time to write it down... sorry for the delay (if you're feeling frustrated - think how I feel!!!)
Common issue here 😉

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: Large butt-plug (and lube!)
Good!

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: 5 pairs of pantyhose (I LOVE layers)
5 layers is definitely not common for me (should try, actually), probably because of the visual effects I usually go for: something shiny + fishnet. So I always havea at least two layers on my legs, and one or maximum two layers (otherwise it's getting very difficult to operate ropes) on arms.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: ... wooden pole approx 110cm long, with 5 strong metal eyes screwed into it. There is one eye in the centre; two at either end, with a further pair about 10cm in from each end. For me the spreader bar is a device I normally use for short to medium session as it can be very demanding on your muscles, with a real risk of cramp if you haven’t warmed up (back to my theme of self-bondage being a ‘sport’!).
Self-bondage is a sport. No doubts. And I always think about adding some "forced" exercises (like stretching) into bondage scenarios. Ability do to splits is one of my dreams.

BTW, just checked, I can easily spread my ankles to 140cm with no warm-up (I'm pretty short-legged, and not tall - 175cm). Not sure for how long, though. But this is just another argument for constant exercising and stretching 😉 I try to keep it at 4-5 times a week. Ideally 6-7, but lack of time and energy makes it pretty impossible ...

What 140cm actually means, is that it's not easy to find a good and cheap pole, which must be at least 150cm long in my case.

Another point. A spreader bar between the knees can be much shorter and there will be no strain on the knee joints (the wider the split the more pressure on the knee joints, if you stand on your feet or there is a spreader bar between your ankles). But it might be more difficult to fix the bar to directly to the knees (or above, or just below) without cutting the blood flow. So experiments are in order.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: I think this is where a woman can have a great advantage over most men, being generally more flexible and able to ‘endure’ this kind of stretching more easily… or so I believe?)
Not sure... Stretching is all about relaxation. Women vs men - is an interesting subject. Probably because women choose different sports? Like aerobics, gymnastics, dance, ballet and similar what require good stretching. Not something what's considered a men's sport.

And not many men can sustain good martial art trainings for a long period of time. Either not longer than a year of two, or just once a week. What's definitely not enough.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: I wasn’t going to fix the spreader bar to the bed, but intended to use it for a ‘leg-spread hog-tie’ style bondage, so I attached a short length of strong chain, with
Oh, this is different. For this tie the spreader bar must be much shorter, no doubts! Too much strain on the knee joints. 110cm sounds very reasonable.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: a snap link at each end, through the centre eye and up towards where my hands would be. To add a little something to the session I rolled the duvet into a mound in the middle of the bed, so that I would lie, face-down, along its length.
You will not be able to roll over anyway, because of the spreader bar? Or am I missing the point?

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: The first ankle is relatively easy as you position it next to the metal eyes of the spreader bar, unscrew the pin (top tip: always lightly screw the pin into position, this prevents it getting lost or falling out when trying to get into your bondage) and then screw it back into place fastening the d-ring of the collar around your ankle to the eye of the spreader bar (another top tip: do not be tempted to really tighten this up – they can be surprisingly tight when you come to take them apart later).
Why don't you use small padlocks? Screwing/unscrewing is an uneasy task especially when you hands are encased in two layers of tights.

Is it possible to make a photo of the spreader bar with the attached cuff/collar? I think I got lost here.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: Once your first ankle is secure, then you work on the other one. These is always the most difficult for me to do; requiring me to balance on one knee, stretch my other leg behind and away from me, then twist my body to reach outwards and backwards to repeat the connection of ankle to bar.
Can you do it in front of you? Or even sitting on a bed with your legs on the floor? And then bend your legs backwards?

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: The replacement ball was lightly smaller at around 45mm diameter, firmer and
45mm is quite big for long sessions, especially if it's rigid.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: made of a different type of material; so hopefully will have a longer life in my ‘toy box’. As usual I firstly pulled a knee-high over my head, tugged some slack into the nylon around my mouth, inserted the ball and then trapped it in place with a second, third and then fourth knee-high pulled over my head.
That's 5 layers!!! Wow... Ho do your nose feel under such a pressure? I find it very difficult to breath. Not through 5 layers, but because the pressure simply closes my nose down 😉
(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: This fit was snug, but I wanted it to be tighter so I used the short length of rope to cinch the coils tight between my arms and body. This is simple but very effective,
Actually, I always had problems with these cinch ropes. Can't properly cinch or tie them off.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: working much better than you would think. If you are planning to bind your wrists behind your back (as I was) you should start off with a simple slip-knot to cinch the rope between one arm and your body,
Do you mean the standard "undoable" slip-knot? The one we use to cinch the wrist coil? So you have to use a knife?

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: with my wrists placed so that they lay almost horizontal (imagine your arms behind your back with each hand reaching to touch the opposite elbow – I can’t do this, wish I could, though I do get close) then, bringing my arms and wrists to a more classic vertical position the coils twisted tighter.
The result is a figure of 8 coil placed on the usual place about the wrist joints? Or higher close to the elbows?

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: My first sensation was tensing for a face-full of bed, which dissolved into a soft landing onto the rolled duvet.
Ah, I see now, why you needed the duvet. One side note, though - you should be able to turn your head sideways to breath.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: What went well?
Almost everything – the feeling was highly pleasant and comfortable. I could have stayed bound like that for much longer if I’d wished (or had ‘forced’ myself to!).
The most important things. The goals have been achieved 😉

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: What could be improved?
I always want to find a better way to bind my wrists.
- I love rope, but there are limits to what you can do with rope for self-bondage of your wrists behind your back and remain either bound, comfortable or (preferably) both! I love the feeling of my wrists touching or close together, so any suggestions, tips or ideas are welcome.
Mmm... Narrower, tighter wrist loop? My wrists always touch each other.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: - I have tried handcuffs – helplessness was great, but just didn’t like the feeling. Maybe because I used a thin pair – I have looked at the heavyweight Clejuso cuffs, which look amazing, but are very expensive and not affordable right now.

Have you seen these cuffs: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6324 ?

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: - Leather cuffs with a D-ring are ok and I do use them, but I can’t get the ‘feeling’ I want from them – again any suggestions or tips are welcome.
Usually I can slip out of leather cuffs.

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: Replicate the scenario without a bed or duvet so that I can add an enema – there is NO WAY I’m going to try taking an enema whilst on the bed. Some things I could explain away to my girlfriend, but not a ruined mattress or duvet.
Oh yeah ... Been there.... In a hotel, though, not at home... But the result was very impressive. There is no way I'm going to do that again without covering EVERYTHING in SEVERAL layers of rubber and plastic... See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6293

(29 May 2010, 20:21 )madjack Wrote: Next time, if opportunity permits, I must rig up a proper timed release and use the camera! (Yes, I know, in this forum sessions don’t really count unless photos can be produced… I do try my best, but sometimes life just isn’t fair…)
I never said that, but ... ;-P

RE: MJ-SB03/2010 Legs spread and face down - madjack - 21 Jul 2010

...and so, I took some photos...

Well, in truth, I wanted to post the photos ages ago, but....

Let's just say a combination of work, busted camera and NO opportunity delayed matters a little… OK, a lot! ☹

But they are here now.

I intended to simply take the shots and that would be that, but once I'd got dressed, encased my cock, bound my ankles, gagged myself... well I'm sure you'll guess what happened 😉

Encased cock (semi-aroused)
 P7160016.JPG thumbnail   
First a condom, then a knee-high pulled tightly over my cock and balls, twisted at the base and pulled over again. Next a pair of XXL pantyhose. Now I use the extra nylon to create a 'pouch' for my encased cock and balls and a second knee-high to repeat the process of a double layer. My cock and balls are now encased in 5 layers of nylon and one of latex. An erection is very difficult to achieve (and can be almost painful!) and I'm very de-sensitised – perfect?

Ankle boots locked to bar
 P7160021.JPG thumbnail   

A padded dog collar wrapped twice around my ankle and a d-shackle securing it to the end eye of the bar

Both legs secured and spread
 P7160024.JPG thumbnail   

Sorry for the poor quality☺, was rushing and using my old (ancient) digital camera) – the bar (I’ve just measured it) is 120cm long. Oddly it’s easy to use the outer rings when I’m on the floor but a real struggle (ha!) when I’m on the bed… most odd!

Encased and gagged head

P7160025.JPG thumbnail   
First knee-high and the new ball for my gag (patriotic eh?)

P7160026.JPG thumbnail   
4 more knee-highs later and it’s harder to breathe (but OK for short to medium sessions) and there is NO WAY that balls coming out. My vision is Ok, but reduced – adding ear plugs is fun (not used in this session)

So, there you see me – semi-bound (I added a wrist tie later) and ready to go again.

Hope this might inspire some ideas, suggestions and maybe your own sessions?

MJ