Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-Bondage Art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Self-Bondage Art (/Thread-Self-Bondage-Art)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 31 Jan 2014

I think it's more a reward, than a punishment 😁

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 01 Feb 2014

A great scene from the mighty Shiniez (whose work is simply awesome!):

ice_is_really_fun_by_shiniez-d4psm84.jpg thumbnail    - In my mind she's bound herself like this (with the ice as a 'just in case' escape) to be found by Alan, who's now enjoying the view and won't free her anytime soon. (I wonder how long the batteries will last?)

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - danlaura - 08 Feb 2014

(27 Jan 2014, 18:40 )madjack Wrote: With respect to the previous posts, I am sure my opinions on the matter are well know to regular readers - simply put I am 100% with Culmor on that subject... nuff said. 😡

Meanwhile back at the real reason for my continued presence in this forum, another beauty from the art of Dan:

- never mix (self) bondage and cats! 😁

I love the little extra touches Dan brings to his artwork, the spring tether on the head harness to force our heroine to lift up against those cruel nipple ties. And what's the story behind the smartphone? Has she been streaming her session live to an audience or is she trying to 'phone a friend' for help?

Enjoy

MJ

Glad you enjoy my work. Not sure why I added the iphone but it does raise questions

RE: Self-Bondage Art - danlaura - 08 Feb 2014

(21 Jan 2014, 16:43 )madjack Wrote: More art from the incomparable Dan I love his work, especially the self-bondage images.

- the horror of discovery! (...but why the sign?)

- I think this wasn't intended to be a self-bondage artwork, but looks like one to me 😁

enjoy

MJ

The sign says if found to whip her tits. To bad (or good) for her The other one is a self bondage scene

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 09 Feb 2014

(08 Feb 2014, 21:05 )danlaura Wrote: Glad you enjoy my work.
Who does not... 😁

You are very welcome here! 😊

(08 Feb 2014, 21:05 )danlaura Wrote: Not sure why I added the iphone but it does raise questions
.. what makes it even more interesting ... It's all about imagination, isn't it?

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 27 Feb 2014

Another wonderful piece from Alexq999

self_bondage_68_by_alexq999-d77i5yh.jpg thumbnail    - Go on, you know you'd love to have a robot like that! 😁

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 27 Feb 2014

Oh, yes, please!

RE: Self-Bondage Art - hellking - 14 Mar 2014

Check this out

selfbondage_1_by_toszum-d70zd5k.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 14 Mar 2014

(14 Mar 2014, 12:51 )hellking Wrote: Check this out
Indeed, very tight bondage. The only problem is most of us like to have arms behind the back to keep them far from the "interesting parts" 😉

And welcome aboard!

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 18 Mar 2014

Some more to share:

Backup_Plan_by_coolmadman123.jpg thumbnail    - don't drop the key... oh dear!
 self_gagging_by_danlaura-d76ck5y.jpg thumbnail    - it's not self-bondage if you aren't gagged! (awesome art from Dan again!)
 So_Close____by_Chambersnake.jpg thumbnail    - so close to freedom, mistake or waiting for release?
 useful_keys_c___sealed_lips_by_d_mizton-d3j7ryc.jpg thumbnail    - Careful! No speaking until your wrist rope comes free.
 useful_keys_d___lockpicking_by_d_mizton-d3jx0cw.jpg thumbnail    - No keys, but a challenging escape?

enjoy

MJ