Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-Bondage Art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Self-Bondage Art (/Thread-Self-Bondage-Art)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 10 Aug 2019

(10 Aug 2019, 15:18 )The inspector Wrote: drawing ideas on paper
Have you got a scanner? Actually, a smartphone photo can also do the trick 😉

(10 Aug 2019, 15:18 )The inspector Wrote: But I hate to think how many hours a week
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/User-The-inspector
Time Spent Online: 2 Days, 17 Hours, 49 Minutes and counting!

(10 Aug 2019, 15:18 )The inspector Wrote: But I hate to think
Let's reframe: "I love to think how many hours a week I will spend reading this forum! (and posting!)" 😊

RE: Self-Bondage Art - The inspector - 10 Aug 2019

(10 Aug 2019, 15:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Aug 2019, 15:18 )The inspector Wrote: drawing ideas on paper
Have you got a scanner? Actually, a smartphone photo can also do the trick 😉
I may treat you to some when I get five minutes. 😁

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 11 Aug 2019

Another backup release idea by Luctem. One issue - the nasty liquid can be spilled on the expensive clothes, by accidentally pulling on the string while bound. Or even while setting the whole system up.

self-bondage-art-220_backup_release.png thumbnail   

RE: Self-Bondage Art - JackWong25 - 11 Aug 2019

I would love to see the sketches you draw up.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 12 Aug 2019

(11 Aug 2019, 23:29 )JackWong25 Wrote: I would love to see the sketches you draw up.
Me? I don't draw 😊

RE: Self-Bondage Art - JackWong25 - 12 Aug 2019

Sorry, was referring to the Inspectors sketches.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 12 Aug 2019

Self-bondage scenario of the day! You can make it as tight or challenging as you want 😋

self-bondage-art-221_scenario.png thumbnail   

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 12 Aug 2019

Whilst on the subject of the art of 'self-bondage basics' there is one thing that always annoys me above all others and that is when I'm presented with a 'self-bondage' scene (art, photo or video) that is just plain impossible in real life.

Take this one as an example:

ddbyu1d-b4959ca9-cd20-4fd1-a175-78a376861db1.jpg thumbnail   

We are expected to believe that our heroine has set up the webcam and placed herself in bondage, only to discover the cat has made off with her escape keys. Nothing too much wrong with that script, but look at the actual bondage! I'm afraid I can see no logical way in which she can either have fastened herself in it like that or, even if she did, how she would ever be able to free herself, cat thief or not!

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - The inspector - 12 Aug 2019

(12 Aug 2019, 15:53 )madjack Wrote: Whilst on the subject of the art of 'self-bondage basics' there is one thing that always annoys me above all others and that is when I'm presented with a 'self-bondage' scene (art, photo or video) that is just plain impossible in real life.

We are expected to believe that our heroine has set up the webcam and placed herself in bondage, only to discover the cat has made off with her escape keys. Nothing too much wrong with that script, but look at the actual bondage! I'm afraid I can see no logical way in which she can either have fastened herself in it like that or, even if she did, how she would ever be able to free herself, cat thief or not!

MJ
Totally agree. Until you try stuff you don’t realise how difficult it can be to get bound as you intended.  Although on a side note I really want that hogtie trainer in the picture.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - JackWong25 - 12 Aug 2019

(12 Aug 2019, 17:09 )The inspector Wrote:
(12 Aug 2019, 15:53 )madjack Wrote: Whilst on the subject of the art of 'self-bondage basics' there is one thing that always annoys me above all others and that is when I'm presented with a 'self-bondage' scene (art, photo or video) that is just plain impossible in real life.

MJ
Totally agree. Until you try stuff you don’t realise how difficult it can be to get bound as you intended.  Although on a side note I really want that hogtie trainer in the picture.
That trainer does seem like fun. It would be slightly believable if the only part that was locked were the last cuffs rather than all of them.