Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-Bondage Art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Self-Bondage Art (/Thread-Self-Bondage-Art)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Tinker D - 05 Oct 2015

Yea, that could work.

I think a new thread needs to be started. The Title could be called
My Life in a Latex Dimenchion.

A latex man with his latex wife, two latex kids and. Latex dog.
Living in a Latex house on a latex lot in a latex town, with two latex cars just outside latex city, but just a few miles from Rubberdome.

Ok, there is my start.
What can you all add?

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 05 Oct 2015

(05 Oct 2015, 23:38 )Tinker D Wrote: I think a new thread needs to be started.
Just create a new thread in the Latex forum 😁

Don't see it yet.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Tinker D - 06 Oct 2015

OH, you want ME to create the new thread.
Ok, I'll give it a try. Not real good in the Latex Dept.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 09 Oct 2015

In my mind there is a self-bondage story behind this image:

tumblr_n4jjz9PpwS1r8qtdso1_500.jpg thumbnail   

She had given up on finding the perfect human partner for her bondage fantasies and was frustrated by the lack of real helplessness she achieved in her self-bondage session. Therefor she had decided instead to invest her yearly bonus in the latest 'sex-bot' being sold by Mircohard, along with some additional hardware options.

However, locked into the vertical vacuum bed and being brought to her 14th orgasm, she was only just realising that setting the sex-bot parameters to 'Surprise me - Bondage - Non-penetrate - Orgasms' and duration to 'Random' may not have been the best option for a first robot assisted self-bondage session....

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 09 Oct 2015

And that brings us back to the AI topic ... 😉

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 09 Oct 2015

(09 Oct 2015, 15:01 )Like Ra Wrote: And that brings us back to the AI topic ... 😉

Maybe... but it would still work with  a set of (admittedly) complex, non-AI,  pre-programmed functions and safety protocols... not that I've fantasised about this at all.... Blush

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 13 Oct 2015

This has got to be self-bondage?

tumblr_nvci8y5iXC1sv84nco1_540.jpg thumbnail    - just look at the way she's holding that rope

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 02 Dec 2015

In my mind this is animated self-bondage art:

tumblr_niwm6nbBdK1u0fu8uo1_400.gif thumbnail     tumblr_niwm6nbBdK1u0fu8uo2_400.gif thumbnail    - our hero has placed himself in self bondage after firstly setting up this cock tormenting device. It is programmed to run for 1minute every 10 minutes, which is just long enough to bring him to the brink of orgasm but not long enough to actually cum. it'll take 2hrs for the ice-lock to melt....

MJ