Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-Bondage Art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Self-Bondage Art (/Thread-Self-Bondage-Art)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Tinker D - 31 Aug 2015

Ok, I think I have solved this chair dildo idea. And the parts are cheap and can be very well hidden too. I'll have pictures this week.
Here is what you'll need. 1 1/4 inch connecting nut, 3 1/4 standard nuts, a 6 inch bolt with the head cut off. Your air cylinder with a 6-7 inch throw and 2 metal brackets.
The first bracket can be found at almost any lumber yard. It is "U" shape and long. A hole in the bottom of the "U" is where the air cylinder bolts on. The 1/4 inch shaft from the cylinder has one nut screwed all the way in. The other peice of metal is a flat plate with 4 holes in it. One hole fits over the air cylinder, down to the nut. The connecting nut is then threaded on, locking the small bracket to the air cylinder.

The 6 inch bolt with the head cut off is also bolted in the same way to the small bracket. This the key release part. The key to this assembly is that the long bolt from the small bracket must clear the "U" shape bracket so that the ring on your key string is released. So, once the air cylinder is extended all the way out, the release pin is pulled all the way out and the ring is free to drop the keys.

This assembly is then screwed to a peice if wood that bolted to the base of the chair. A knot hole in the chair is where the dildo or butt plug goes.

How does the dildo connect to the cylinder? Mount a 1/4 inch bolt in the dildo and thread it into the connecting nut on the air cylinder.

And that's how it's done.

Any questions?

image.jpg thumbnail    O
(31 Aug 2015, 15:41 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I think I have solved this chair dildo idea. And the parts are cheap and can be very well hidden too. I'll have pictures this week.
Here is what you'll need. 1 1/4 inch connecting nut, 3 1/4 standard nuts, a 6 inch bolt with the head cut off. Your air cylinder with a 6-7 inch throw and 2 metal brackets.
The first bracket can be found at almost any lumber yard. It is "U" shape and long. A hole in the bottom of the "U" is where the air cylinder bolts on. The 1/4 inch shaft from the cylinder has one nut screwed all the way in. The other peice of metal is a flat plate with 4 holes in it. One hole fits over the air cylinder, down to the nut. The connecting nut is then threaded on, locking the small bracket to the air cylinder.

The 6 inch bolt with the head cut off is also bolted in the same way to the small bracket. This the key release part. The key to this assembly is that the long bolt from the small bracket must clear the "U" shape bracket so that the ring on your key string is released. So, once the air cylinder is extended all the way out, the release pin is pulled all the way out and the ring is free to drop the keys.

Picture showing the air cylinder. This is a 4 inch cylinder.

This assembly is then screwed to a peice if wood that bolted to the base of the chair. A knot hole in the chair is where the dildo or butt plug goes.

How does the dildo connect to the cylinder? Mount a 1/4 inch bolt in the dildo and thread it into the connecting nut on the air cylinder.

And that's how it's done.

Any questions?

That is the assembly. It's only a 4 inch cylinder, but you get the idea.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 28 Sep 2015

Self-bondage poker anyone?

tumblr_mjmn6r5u2L1raylgro1_540.jpg thumbnail    - a game where everyone is a winner? 😉

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 28 Sep 2015

(28 Sep 2015, 15:11 )madjack Wrote: a game where everyone is a winner?
Oh, I love this one! 😁

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 01 Oct 2015

This is a real fantasy of mine...

tumblr_nnioicusR11u6oaiyo1_540.png thumbnail    - self-bondage bed time

Imagine climbing into bed at night, everything is normal (well, latex sheets might be normal for some!) and you fall asleep. sometime later the timer switches on the silent vacuum. When you wake up its too late and you're trapped until the vacuum release opens.

Wouldn't that be fun? 😁

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 01 Oct 2015

Yes, waking up (not trying to fall asleep!!!) in tight (but comfortable!) bondage is one of my fantasies 😉

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Tinker D - 05 Oct 2015

Yes, but to make it work, the bed would have to be hard and has lots of holes.
The sheets would have to be latex, true. But the idea could work if you had a latex sleeping bag.
Hmm..... A latex camping trip?
Latex tent, Latex sleeping bag, Latex camp clothing.
I could go on and on.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 05 Oct 2015

(05 Oct 2015, 14:24 )Tinker D Wrote: I could go on and on.
Yes, please 😋

RE: Self-Bondage Art - ltxrob - 05 Oct 2015

If you used the example that VacuumnExprriments was using with a aerated foam materess over the base it could work.