Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Session Idea for Like_Ra - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Session-ideas-requests-and-fiction)
+--- Thread: Session Idea for Like_Ra (/Thread-Session-Idea-for-Like-Ra)

Pages: 1 2

Session Idea for Like_Ra - OG_Sal - 18 May 2010

The same catsuit you're wearing in the disclaimer/home screen of this website. It's also ur posting picture as well.

Show photos of yourself in the catsuit. Then you get into a tight latex and cocoon-style sleepsack. Must install a deep throat device into ur mouth (while wearing the same mask from your photo), and butt plugg is optional underneath the catsuit. High heels are a must, even inside the bag. The more uncomfortable, the more seducing. A corset would be cool too if u have one.

If you can't fit into the catsuit, then you must have gained some weight, but I still think you can do this.

And just lay down and sleep for hours.

Photos need to be taken using the same camera you used to photograph urself in ur last set of photos.

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - Like Ra - 19 May 2010

Lot's of surprises here ☺

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: The same catsuit you're wearing in the disclaimer/home screen of this website. It's also ur posting picture as well.
The image you uploaded is not on this website anymore. I will post it later on, but it's nice of you that you saved it.

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: Show photos of yourself in the catsuit. Then you get into a tight latex and cocoon-style sleepsack.
I've got both latex and lycra one. At first I thought that you meant the lycra sleepsack not mentioned on the site yet.

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: Must install a deep throat device into ur mouth (while wearing the same mask from your photo),
Do not have one. Any pointers/links are very welcome. You can drop a line in this thread or in this.

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: and butt plugg is optional underneath the catsuit.
A butt-plug is never optional. It's something that always must be in place!

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: High heels are a must, even inside the bag.
You do not care about my cocoons/sleep bags, do you? There are high-heels compatible latex bags on the market (see this article) but I do not have funds for such toys yet Fool2

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: The more uncomfortable, the more seducing. A corset would be cool too if u have one.
Yes, I have a corset, but since I lost some weight it's not tight anymore. Actually, it was never tight enough. Picked the wrong size...

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: If you can't fit into the catsuit, then you must have gained some weight, but I still think you can do this.
Very good point. How do you know that the photo was taken YEARS ago and I could have eaten a bit too much? It did happen, but almost two years ago I began to regularly exercise and the catsuit fits me perfectly now. Still a bit too tight in the neck and shoulders, but I can put it on I_am_so_happy

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: And just lay down and sleep for hours.
Ha! That's easy to say. First of all, you can't sleep if the gag deep throats you. It's just not possible. Then, there is no "inescapability" or any fetters/ropes/chains in your plan. If I understand correctly, your biggest idea is to deep throat me, right? 😯k:

(18 May 2010, 21:57 )OG_Sal Wrote: Photos need to be taken using the same camera you used to photograph urself in ur last set of photos.
Oh, no doubts on this one. No photos - no fun.

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - OG_Sal - 19 May 2010

Try thinking of something with all the ideas I gave you and create an awesome bondage scene with the exception of some of the ideas that could potentially fail. A video would be nice too if added.

Lots of pics!!! Different angles!!!

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - Like Ra - 20 May 2010

(19 May 2010, 22:45 )OG_Sal Wrote: Try thinking of something with all the ideas I gave you
Let's face it, there were no many ideas ... Confused

(19 May 2010, 22:45 )OG_Sal Wrote: and create an awesome bondage scene with the exception of some of the ideas that could potentially fail.
Ha! That's the most difficult part and something I always think of. Actually, hence not many people come up with their own session ideas, requests, drawings, doujins, etc... It's all about imagination ...

(19 May 2010, 22:45 )OG_Sal Wrote: A video would be nice too if added.
I tried once to capture a session with a web-camera. The quality was too bad. Not enough lighting, low resolution, huge files, etc.

(19 May 2010, 22:45 )OG_Sal Wrote: Lots of pics!!! Different angles!!!
Different angles require several cameras, several flashes, several tripods, possibly several computers.... Don't think it's easy... But yes, I thought about it ...

And thanks for digging out two more old photos of me Acute

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - Culmor - 23 May 2010

OG_Sal

I'm not wishing to discourage your contributions but why not play out your ideas yourself?

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - madjack - 24 May 2010

Hi OG-Sal!

Like your ideas, but I'm with Culmor on this one - it's far more fun to do it yourself

I love seeing or reading about the genuine experiences of others, or just enjoying a good fictional tale - they all can inspire me in one way or another.

But, when I really get down to it, there is nothing better than a good selfbondage session on my own to really stir my imagination and get me going.

Keep on thinking up those ideas though!

MJ

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - Like Ra - 27 May 2010

There are five types of people: (1) those who does not like bondage at all, (2) those who like to tie, (3) those who like to be tied, (4) those who like both and (5) those who like to look at a bound subject.

Of course, 2, 3 and 4 can (and usually do) belong to the 5th group. But let's just assume that the people from the 5th group do not do 2, 3 or 4.

Apparently, OS_Gal belongs to the 5th group. He might be not interested in self-bondage at all, but he can immensely enjoy "watching" and, probably, "imagining". Hence, some mistakes in the session description due to lack of practice. And there is nothing wrong about it. How many films have you seen with real scenarios?

The same is true for most self-bondage scenarios posted on the Boundanna site. Exciting, no doubts, but unreal, dangerous or simply lethal. But! They make the "real self-bondagers" think harder on "finding a way" or "proving it's wrong".

Another thing... Self-bondage requests are very encouraging. They act like public on sport (and I consider self-bondage is a sport) events. The absence of public makes competitions a bit lifeless. 99.9% of spectators belong to the 5th group. And their "GOGOGOGOGO!", "You can do it!!!", "Eeeeeeeehhhooooooooohhhhhheeeeeeeehhhhoooooohhh" work like a power station.

This is also why we (OK, at least I) publish our sessions 😉

But no doubts, if you do play, say, football, watching it is a completely different experience (than if you'd never played it)! ;-D

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - OG_Sal - 16 Jun 2010

Like_Ra, are you currently in the works of planning on publishing this session?

If possible, I'd love to be the one tying you during the session

Get back to me if you're interested in this offer.

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - Like Ra - 16 Jun 2010

How would you bind me? ;-P

RE: Session Idea for Like_Ra - OG_Sal - 16 Jun 2010

(16 Jun 2010, 13:59 )Like Ra Wrote: How would you bind me? ;-P

Check your messages. I sent you a private message.