Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Is colour important? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Is colour important? (/Thread-Is-colour-important)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Is colour important? - Like Ra - 31 Mar 2017

(02 Sep 2008, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Now I like (prefer)
o- nude/tan (sheer shiny)
o- dark blue (I absolutely love dark blue nylons!!!)
o- black (very sheer or fish-nets)
o- white (as long as they are VERY transparent)
o- with seams (regardless the colour)
Interesting, I wrote that 9 years ago, but I did not mention light blue pantyhose. As far as I remember, I like them since ~1996/7 when I first saw Philippe Mattihnon 8den light blue pantyhose... I still do not understand why I did not buy them...

(02 Sep 2008, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote: o- I can't say that I like pink, rather quite the contrary.
Also interesting. 9 years later I must say that I like pink. Especially the combination of light blue and pink 😁

RE: Is colour important? - Vixien - 31 Mar 2017

Similar interest, just add a light grey from my side.
Pastel colours are coming back according to advertisment. Back to 70' 😊

RE: Is colour important? - Like Ra - 31 Mar 2017

(31 Mar 2017, 23:27 )Vixien Wrote: just add a light grey from my side.

I would say "shiny silver" instead ;P

RE: Is colour important? - Vixien - 01 Apr 2017

Hm, I'm not sure that I've seen that color on someones legs. 

Like this one shiny silver  ?

RE: Is colour important? - Anne - 02 Apr 2017

(01 Apr 2017, 08:34 )Vixien Wrote: Hm, I'm not sure that I've seen that color on someones legs. 

Like this one shiny silver  ?

I got a pair of those 😊

RE: Is colour important? - ltxrob - 05 May 2017

Wasn't sure where to put this so went with here....

Tan stockings over blue latex stockings video

http://latexenclosure69.tumblr.com/post/160325913199/sierralatension-love-my-legs-in-latex-and-then

RE: Is colour important? - Culmor - 05 May 2017

Quote:Now I like (prefer) ...

o- dark blue (I absolutely love dark blue nylons!!!)

It's a great time of year for navy blue nylons, several of my colleages seem to favour them as a step between winter's black opaques and summer's nude sheers. Though I noticed the 'invisible' ultrasheers that are popular this year tend to wrinkle briefly at the front of the knee when the wearer stands up. Also they can form a slight 'arch' at the back of the knee (the popliteus 😊   ) when the wearer's seated, both a joy to watch for.

RE: Is colour important? - Like Ra - 05 May 2017

(05 May 2017, 07:46 )culmor Wrote: Though I noticed the 'invisible' ultrasheers that are popular this year tend to wrinkle briefly at the front of the knee when the wearer stands up. Also they can form a slight 'arch' at the back of the knee (the popliteus   ) when the wearer's seated, both a joy to watch for.
Oh yes! @Culmor definitely knows the subject! 😋 I would add the shimmer that is always present under certain light conditions (even if the tight are not shiny at all) - three things I like to watch.

(05 May 2017, 07:46 )culmor Wrote: 'invisible' ultrasheers that are popular this year
I would love this tendency! So far I noticed blacks of various sheerness and shiny suntans as a part of the uniform (airport) - and I want more of that 😁

RE: Is colour important? - Tia-Anna - 16 Feb 2018

I just LOVE tights all the more if they are coloured and patterned; best of all if they are muticoloured and patterned such as some of the strip-cartoon printed tights I have got from Goth fashion shops; I recall that Pamela Mann often does multi-coloured pattern tights like this. Other favourites are ribbed in any colour, lacy fishnet, microfishnet and shiny, glitter and wetlook; all the better if they are sheer to waist; I generally don't like tights that are shiny, coloured or patterned/textured on the legs only and have a horrible plain black 'brief' section from crotch to waist.
One of the current best brands for amazing variety of colours, textures and patterns has got to be OROBLU. I can't sing their praises enough! Walford is also good for some great patterns/colours but its often pot luck what you can find discounted at stores like TK Maxx here in England, so keep looking, especially in autumn/winter!