Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Kei's MindWarp - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Kei's MindWarp (/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp)

RE: Kei's MindWarp - christianna - 11 Jan 2021

(11 Jan 2021, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Jan 2021, 21:16 )christianna Wrote: Glad you made this Kei thread
Everybody can make new threads 😉

I only like making new threads if they are threads made of nylon. 😉

RE: Kei's MindWarp - spiraltone42 - 11 Jan 2021

I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later

RE: Kei's MindWarp - stuff123 - 11 Jan 2021

Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 11 Jan 2021

(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while.
I experienced this with some SB files and the "Cock Hungry" file posted elsewhere here.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 11 Jan 2021

(11 Jan 2021, 07:16 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later

Glad you said that... the length has been scaring me off; I could listen to two really good files in that amount of time!

RE: Kei's MindWarp - spiraltone42 - 11 Jan 2021

(11 Jan 2021, 21:16 )Ellie Wrote:
(11 Jan 2021, 07:16 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later

Glad you said that... the length has been scaring me off; I could listen to two really good files in that amount of time!

I don't think my experience is necessarily a given, and I think it would be a lot more effective as a "reinforcement" than a training file. It seems to just cover everything the Demon does

RE: Kei's MindWarp - stuff123 - 11 Jan 2021

(11 Jan 2021, 16:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while.
I experienced this with some SB files and the "Cock Hungry" file posted elsewhere here.

yeah it was.. interesting.

no other file has ever done that to me

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 12 Jan 2021

(11 Jan 2021, 21:31 )spiraltone42 Wrote:

I don't think my experience is necessarily a given, and I think it would be a lot more effective as a "reinforcement" than a training file. It seems to just cover everything the Demon does

What would you recommend for the next file as far as training?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - spiraltone42 - 12 Jan 2021

(12 Jan 2021, 01:51 )Ellie Wrote:
(11 Jan 2021, 21:31 )spiraltone42 Wrote:

What would you recommend for the next file as far as training?

I have no idea! You have far more experience than me with these files 😁 And so many of them sound fun

I should be clear that I still enjoyed it, it just wasn't what I expected

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 12 Jan 2021

Yeah I’m running out of decent length files...might get the demon baby crazy one next