Like Ra's Naughty Forum
First Leotard-Wearing Experience - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Lycra (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra)
+--- Thread: First Leotard-Wearing Experience (/Thread-First-Leotard-Wearing-Experience)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - LeotardLover - 04 Jun 2020

It's so weird that the font size automatically change when I'm writing these responses.

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - Like Ra - 04 Jun 2020

(04 Jun 2020, 05:18 )LeotardLover Wrote: It's so weird that the font size automatically change when I'm writing these responses.

You can click this button to switch to the "raw" (text) mode, and to see how tags are actually applied.

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - Like Ra - 04 Jun 2020

(04 Jun 2020, 05:17 )LeotardLover Wrote: Unitards had high stirrups, the fashion was for stirrups to go several inches above the tops of sneakers. It was all about seeing the stirrups. 
Strange, I hate the stirrup look.

(28 May 2020, 07:47 )LeotardLover Wrote: I love ribbed shiny spandex anything
Can you post a photo or a link? In my mind and according to my experience, ribbed can not be shiny 😊

(06 May 2020, 19:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: I put on a female voice
This is another thing I'm curious about. Did you train one? Did you always speak in female voice, when dressed like a girl?

Or to generalize a bit. Did you completely switch to "the female mode" (walking, standing, gestures, voice, etc) when you were wearing non-standard-male pieces?

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - PictureShare - 06 Jun 2020

(04 Jun 2020, 13:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 May 2020, 07:47 )LeotardLover Wrote: I love ribbed shiny spandex anything
Can you post a photo or a link? In my mind and according to my experience, ribbed can not be shiny 😊

rb2modelyelpinkseaf.jpg thumbnail     rbgmroyalbodybldr.jpg thumbnail     rbsoshinypurpaqua.jpg thumbnail   

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - PictureShare - 06 Jun 2020

Heather Locklear

rbactheathlgldnvy.jpg thumbnail   

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - Culmor - 06 Jun 2020

Jane Fonda.

JF.jpg thumbnail     JF2.jpg thumbnail   

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - Like Ra - 06 Jun 2020

Wow, thanks guys, indeed, ribbed can be shiny 😊

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - LeotardLover - 06 Jun 2020

It's good to see @PictureShare joined. I brought them from TPOWIS, she has zillions of pictures!

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - Like Ra - 06 Jun 2020

(06 Jun 2020, 22:52 )LeotardLover Wrote: It's good to see @PictureShare joined.
Indeed! Welcome! 😊

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - hosefun13 - 07 Jun 2020

(28 May 2020, 07:47 )LeotardLover Wrote: To answer your question, when I lived and modeled in NY that’s when I started to love wearing pantyhose and wore them all the time with leotards and bodysuits. My everyday fashion was pantyhose and a leotard or bodysuit, men's and women’s short skirts or fitted pants. All the designers loved me in pantyhose and long sleeve bodysuits year round. I wore winter thick velvet long sleeve bodysuits in July because some designers just loved it. On the weekends I was invited to various people's houses in Southampton and would get there to find several one-piece swimsuits laid out for me to wear.

So with your everyday fashion of pantyhose, leotards, and bodysuits... would you lounge around your apartment wearing these sexy items and if so was it because you liked the feel, look of the clothing? What if somebody stopped by, were they surprised at what you were wearing ? Would you wear stiletto heels also, or was that just for fashion shows? How did you start love wearing pantyhose, did you just start to enjoy the silkiness and look on your legs, were you conflicted being a male? Did you ever buy your own pantyhose in a store? How did you know the designers loved you in pantyhose and bodysuits year round, did they actually tell you this? Did you have to prep your body for your line of work, etc. body shaving, gym workouts? Also, on your trips to the Hamptons, was it just one-piece swimsuits you wore or did you also wear tights, pantyhose, heels on these trips?