Like Ra's Naughty Forum
First Leotard-Wearing Experience - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Lycra (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra)
+--- Thread: First Leotard-Wearing Experience (/Thread-First-Leotard-Wearing-Experience)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - Like Ra - 05 Apr 2024

(05 Apr 2024, 22:04 )unicast Wrote: [quote="shawnslimegreen" pid="72868" dateline="1712343890"]
the real life in eastern block was definitely nothing one has to be looking for.
That's not what he's looking for. He's fantasizing about having to wear leotards in public, not about having to enjoy funny governments 😉

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - shawnslimegreen - 06 Apr 2024

(05 Apr 2024, 22:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Apr 2024, 22:04 )unicast Wrote:
(05 Apr 2024, 20:04 )shawnslimegreen Wrote: the real life in eastern block was definitely nothing one has to be looking for.
That's not what he's looking for. He's fantasizing about having to wear leotards in public, not about having to enjoy funny governments 😉

Who of us hasn't ever fantasized about having to wear leotards in public? Ideally around girls our own age dressed the same? :3

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - spandextuffer - 06 Apr 2024

My first leotard experience was about 10 years ago, when I bought my first black lycra/cotton leotard in a local dance shop after continuous searching for it.
But, as I love a look of 80's style and didn't ever try pantyhose/tights, I tried it over my black shiny leggings. That gave me feeling of lycra that covered almost entire my body: what a fantastic feeling that combo gave to me! Blush
After discovering such a beautiful and affordable leotard models which Leohex offers, I ordered a one for a test, just to feel a 'true'-spandex (without any cotton) leotard on myself.
It is shiny-blue with the gray stripes and three red lines on each of its sides of body and sleeves (I think, it's just a replica of one of the Realise models).
Just after I received my parcel with it, I tried it, and it was almost impossible to get in due to its back zipper (at that time it was very unusual to me, but I have enough trained flexibility though).
For now, it's one of my favourite leotards which I have in my little collection of lycra stuff.

RE: First Leotard-Wearing Experience - MermanPet - 08 Apr 2024

(06 Apr 2024, 22:56 )spandextuffer Wrote: It is shiny-blue with the gray stripes and three red lines on each of its sides of body and sleeves (I think, it's just a replica of one of the Realise models).
Just after I received my parcel with it, I tried it, and it was almost impossible to get in due to its back zipper (at that time it was very unusual to me, but I have enough trained flexibility though).
For now, it's one of my favourite leotards which I have in my little collection of lycra stuff.

I also have this leotard. Unfortunately it is small. But still I wear this leotard sometimes.