Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits (/Thread-Transparent-rubber-tights-and-catsuits)

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - madjack - 10 Oct 2016

A couple more to share with you all:

tumblr_nmxsrqbsud1u9wqqgo1_540.jpg thumbnail    - so many themes in this one, but she looks good in her latex suit
 tumblr_nyz3oym8Ji1shngqro1_400.jpg thumbnail    - transparent blue for you know who?

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 11 Oct 2016

(10 Oct 2016, 07:41 )madjack Wrote: so many themes in this one
My first thought 😁

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 31 Oct 2016

transparent_latex_216_fishnet_pantyhose.jpg thumbnail    I like that fishnet pantyhose under transparent latex swimsuit look, so posted here
 transparent_latex_217_swimsuit_hood.jpg thumbnail    Transparent latex and fashion?
 transparent_latex_218_catsuit_lacy.jpg thumbnail    Lacy catsuit
 transparent_latex_219_back-seamed_stockings_gas-mask.jpg thumbnail    Yeah, nasty

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Culmor - 04 Nov 2016

'Frogerobics'  😁
You have to wonder what some of the Japanese comics producers are on; whatever it is they're taking too much (or not enough...)

00.jpg thumbnail     01.jpg thumbnail     02.jpg thumbnail     03.jpg thumbnail     04.jpg thumbnail     05.jpg thumbnail     06.jpg thumbnail     08.jpg thumbnail     09.jpg thumbnail     10.jpg thumbnail     11.jpg thumbnail     12.jpg thumbnail     13.jpg thumbnail     14.jpg thumbnail     15.jpg thumbnail     16.jpg thumbnail   

It was obviously popular as there's also  Frogerobics 2 and 3 at least.

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2016

(04 Nov 2016, 14:30 )culmor Wrote: Frogerobics
EOTD

😁

If you like that you'll love this: 'Frogerobics 3', the same suit plus a transparent vacbed 😊

01.jpg thumbnail     02.jpg thumbnail     03.jpg thumbnail     04.jpg thumbnail     05.jpg thumbnail     06.jpg thumbnail     07.jpg thumbnail     08.jpg thumbnail     09.jpg thumbnail     10.jpg thumbnail     11.jpg thumbnail     12.jpg thumbnail     13.jpg thumbnail     14.jpg thumbnail     15.jpg thumbnail     16.jpg thumbnail     17.jpg thumbnail   

Frogerobics 2 perhaps isn't as interesting and I've only ever found a Russian translation.

Oddly enough, over on 4Chan there are a couple of supposed 'polymer researchers'  arguing it's not possible to make such a suit. OK, maybe not a  seamless one but there are plenty of face-entry latex suits out there.

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - inguz - 04 Nov 2016

Well you know how it goes, everyone's an expert on everything 😉

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Like Ra - 11 Dec 2016

Four transparent catsuits (I think they are all catsuits, right?)

transparent_latex_220_catsuit.jpg thumbnail     transparent_latex_221_catsuit.jpg thumbnail     transparent_latex_222_catsuit.jpg thumbnail     transparent_latex_223_catsuit_corset.png thumbnail   

The last one is for @madjack 😁

RE: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits - Culmor - 11 Dec 2016

I love the third pic, I have a translucent zipless catsuit myself. it's a nightmare to get on but when you're in it feels amazing.