Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 02 Jan 2022

(31 Dec 2021, 21:07 )Strongwife Wrote: Maybe the $100 tier has something worthwhile
Counted:

$100 - 14 posts
$50 - 36 posts
$20 - 40 posts
$5 - 86 posts

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 02 Jan 2022

I've been able to achieve HFOs while riding a dildo more and more often, and I've been cumming quicker each time too. I've been so aroused day to day that yesterday I achieved 2 HFOs in one day! I guess hair trigger and extra deep 2 have been working.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Strongwife - 02 Jan 2022

(02 Jan 2022, 14:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Dec 2021, 21:07 )Strongwife Wrote: Maybe the $100 tier has something worthwhile
Counted:

$100 - 14 posts
$50 - 36 posts
$20 - 40 posts
$5 - 86 posts

what I realized after going back. SB has a setting where you must be a subscriber for 32 days before you can see the posts. So you will pay for one month without additional access to anything. So one month of subscriber fees for nothing in return. Absolutely nothing. It’s not worth it to me. I unsubscribed and won’t be going back. Why would I pay $50 just to be asked to pay an additional $50 to see anything new? I’m out. SB lost me.

(02 Jan 2022, 22:12 )Strongwife Wrote: SB has a setting where you must be a subscriber for 32 days before you can see the posts.
Aha! Now I understand what "32 days Trust Period" means!

- The Trust Period imposes temporary limit on the access to the bulk of the published content for all new Subscribers, starting from the first day of the subscription.
- This feature is managed by HypnoErotica and is set to 32 days.
- Until the Trust Period is over, new Subscribers will have access to the three most recent posts only.

Yeah, not very polite...

What if one subscribes for $5, waits 1 month and then switches to $50? Will the same 32 day trust period apply for the $50 tier?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 02 Jan 2022

(02 Jan 2022, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: What if one subscribes for $5, waits 1 month and then switches to $50? Will the same 32 day trust period apply for the $50 tier?

I didn't have that problem when I went from 5 to 20 or to 50. I thought the same thing when I saw that on the site initially.

So, that's the trick. Will add to the 1st post...

Edit: Done!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Maximiliaan_75 - 03 Jan 2022

I was listening to Bless Hair Removal today. Toward the end there is a section in reverse speech. Did anyone here ever check what is being said? What's the best and easiest free software to play a file in reverse?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Jan 2022

(03 Jan 2022, 22:52 )Maximiliaan_75 Wrote: Did anyone here ever check what is being said?
I checked for another file (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis?pid=53821#pid53821) - I did not notice any difference from what was said in the "correct" direction.

(03 Jan 2022, 22:52 )Maximiliaan_75 Wrote: What's the best and easiest free software to play a file in reverse?

The best software would be Audacity (see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Audio-editing-software-DAWs?pid=57510#pid57510)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - jessieh024 - 06 Jan 2022

I've been into the genre for a long time. Usually, this stuff is just fap material for me. However, lately, I've been finding myself trancing really hard especially after eliminating other distractions - lights, computer, etc, and just listening to the file. I've been experimenting with the Hair Trigger file for the past couple weeks. Last night I tried Hair Trigger and Extra Deep. I can't find Extra Deep 2 so I used the first one.

Last night I had a crazy experience with it. At some point in the middle of the file I began having the sensation of spinning around really hard - imagine being too drunk and having the room spin - only it was me and the bed not the room that was spinning. When I awoke at the end of the file I did, indeed, achieve a HFO, though I do not recall ejaculating. Extra deep was queued up immediately after - I remember it starting but I have no recollection of listening to it - I woke up at the end and removed my headphones and went to sleep. Today I rubbed my hand against my crotch and almost shot a load right then and there - I didn't but it resulted in me being quite horny.

I have found that listening in the dark with no distractions - lights, noises, videos, screens - and without touching yourself, unless commanded, is the most effective way to listen to them.

An important note, though I am not sure how impactful it is to my experience, I am a regular cannabis smoker. This is the first time I have had this kind of experience listening to hypno.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Hoshimachi - 15 Jan 2022

Are the Sissy videos on Samantha Sez's web worth it? 40$ dollars is affordable but i would like an opinion from someone who has experimented them on their own