Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Rogue Costume Superhero Cosplay Suit Halloween Zentai Party Jumpsuits
$217.80-41%

app chastity
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Male Chastity APP Remote Control Penis Cage Cock Ring Lock Adult Sex Toys For Men Gay With Box
$60.49-40%

sorbern
SORBERN Designer Eyeglasses Women Frame Women's Glasses Frame Luxury Diamond Eyewear Half Frame oculos de grau feminino
$24.08-20%

crossdresser silicone mask
High Quality 100% Latex Lady Human Mask crossdress female mask realistic silicone party mask Women Cosplay Face Mask in Stock
$16.93

speerise
Ballet Leotards Professional Dancewear Women Exercise Clothes Dance Bodysuit Female Leotards Nylon Spandex Long Sleeve Classic
$153.67-35%

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit,Sexy Lingerie, Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$9.30-30%

LZCMsoft
Kids Silver Long Sleeve Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotard Girls Ballet Dance Toddler Unitard Zip Pink Shiny Leotard Tights Top
$19.96

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From ā‚¬450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(12 Jul 2021, 00:42 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(13 Jun 2021, 01:15 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Hypnosis Works 4 Explore Hypnosis With Me
Deleted by xHamster for no reason šŸ˜”

Testing new B2 service:

https://f003.backblazeb2.com/file/lr-vid...v8wZGc.mp4
(12 Feb 2021, 20:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Subliminal Water

Subliminal Water.mp3 (Size: 36.1 MB )

Your browser does not support the audio element.

As in the latest files there is no high frequency silent track, but there are subtle binaurals and very softly spoken text and some other text written in the same "noisy?" manner as the Subliminal Tests above, at least it seems so. Apparently you need good headphones.

I listened to it on the background while multitasking - did not notice anything (yet?)
Listening to it again while multitasking. It sounds good, so why not? Again, I do not notice anything (will I? should I?). Anybody?
(12 Jul 2021, 16:41 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(12 Feb 2021, 20:54 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Subliminal Water

Subliminal Water.mp3 (Size: 36.1 MB )

Your browser does not support the audio element.

As in the latest files there is no high frequency silent track, but there are subtle binaurals and very softly spoken text and some other text written in the same "noisy?" manner as the Subliminal Tests above, at least it seems so. Apparently you need good headphones.

I listened to it on the background while multitasking - did not notice anything (yet?)
Listening to it again while multitasking. It sounds good, so why not? Again, I do not notice anything (will I? should I?). Anybody?

Thanks, i guess if it is written specifically for a woman, it probably should not have any effect on you.Ā  It would be nice to know what suggestions are placed in the file though
(13 Jul 2021, 01:50 )Romanyapi1990 Wrote: i guess if it is written specifically for a woman
How do you know that it's written for a woman? I never saw any description.
ah, i kind of assumed that this was the follow up on the other subliminal test, where the file was created for the guy who wanted his wife to become more sexually adventurous, and she wouldn't listen to hypno, which i guess most non sexually adventurous women don't want to knowingly listen to erotic hypno. Then i think there is a real market for these products, if they are effective ofcourse.
(26 Jan 2021, 03:00 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(26 Jan 2021, 02:42 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Anyone else testing out the new subliminal that's on SBs subscribestar page? I've been listening all day!
Any results?

Posting it here (it's free):

Subliminal Test 2021r1Ā  (just 7min 16sec)

SB Wrote:A fan requested a Subliminal recording that would arouse his wife and make her more sexually adventurous.Ā  She refused to listen to any hypnosis recordings so the voice commands could not be audible.Ā  My fan had to play the rain/background audio 'to help me sleep' so his wife would listen to it as well. The results he got were better than the other subliminal recordings he had tried.Ā  Which makes me want to open up that market... Be my guinea pigs...Ā  Enjoy!

I was referring to this file, and i thought the other subliminals were a refinement to this one
(13 Jul 2021, 04:36 )Romanyapi1990 Wrote: I was referring to this file, and i thought the other subliminals were a refinement to this one
Ah, I see now! OTOH, it's SB, so ...
o- you never know what's actually inside
o- even if the descriptions are available, they usually tell 30% of the actual truth (errr... what is truth? and what is "actual truth"? sounds like a tautology)
o- you never know what (if anything), how and when will work (and why), and there will be no proof that it correlates with SB's stuff šŸ˜‚
My SCM ("subconscious mind", if someone forgot) decided to take another hypnodive (after a several month pause) and it started with SB. I was listening to random files while sleeping during the flight (the earphones were terrible, I could not hear much): from what I could remember it was Lotto Dreams (2 times?), Dream Stalker, something else (? I could fall asleep). Then when I had one hour of walking time the files were Love Workout (constant erection during the whole file! I can only complain about "cotton", why not lycra?????!!!!!) and Trigger Happy (never ever worked for me, the erection gradually disappeared šŸ˜)
... followed by Subliminal Water, Forced Fem 2, Hair Trigger and (oh, yes, of course!) Stroke Sissy - all as a background music. A necessary dopamine intake to make the return to work more tolerable šŸ˜†
I've just discovered one ... mystery ... file, which disappeared from SB's site and pretty much everywhere. Brainwashed Sissy, which is, apparently, the same as Feminizing Brainwash and Sissy Mind Set (all from 2012). All related files I have show the same MP3 errors. Possibly, this is why it was removed? Anyway, it can be played, and ... it's very interesting ... It contains hidden suggestions, it contains hidden triggers, it contains strange metaphors, reverse phrases, and it ... almost brought me to HFO.

I (and my SCM) think, that it can be perfectly combined with Curse Stroke Sissy and (how counterintuitive it might sound) with WipeClean2.

Since it "officially does not exist", I hope it's OK to drop it here. All warnings apply!

Brainwash Sissy.mp3 (Size: 30.8 MB )

This is the original file with errors and drop in the beginning. When I have time I will try to fix as much as I can, as it, well, sounds too arousing to ignore...

What do you think?

(SB, as always, just let me know if the file should be removed).

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)