Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2022

Another thought. Bambi disappears after orgasms. I've seen multiple reports, like, "No sex drive, no Bambi". My last orgasm before the spectacular HFO was on Oct 14, that's 3 weeks ago. OTOH, when I begin to listen to Bambi, arousal is imminent.

Interesting summary:

u/GoddessAten Wrote:SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM EFFECTS OF BAMBI SLEEP HYPNOSIS

Short term effects

- Losing interest in BS hypnosis after an orgasm.
- Listening to BS files whenever one is feeling horny.
- Snapping out of trance and stopping a session when listening to BS hypnosis.
- Wearing slutty clothes during BS hypnosis and removing them afterwards.
- Responding to BS triggers consciously, with conscious effort applied.
- Minimal interest in Bimbofication.
- Bambi is perceived as a fetish and escapism.
- Ability to explicitly live life as old-self exclusive of Bambi on certain days

Long term Effects

- Orgasming strengthens Bambi. The interest to exist as Bambi at all times is increased after an explosive orgasm.
- Obsession to listen to BS files constantly, either horny or not.
- Inability to stop a session once it starts playing.
- Wearing slutty clothes becomes the new normal. Bimbo outfits become very addictive and irresistible. Wearing slutty outfits at home and in public spaces will become very normal.
- Responding to BS triggers unconsciously, without conscious agreement and effort applied. The triggers stimulate an automatic response.
- Committed to becoming a real life Bimbo.
- Bambi becomes a lifestyle, not a just fetish or tool to escape reality. Bambi becomes your new reality, and hypnosis helps you to experience more of this inner world.
- Bambi exists freely without the influence of old-self.

Also nice one (by ElectricHelicoid):

B̸̩̦̻̟̖̙̫̻̪͍̦̟̩̠̰̿́̀ą̶̧̱̗͕̪͕͉̳̥̪̟̳̙̟̜͌̄̉̈́͆̄̑͘͝m̴̢̟̗̍͑͜͝͝b̶̡̨̛͎̫̝̠̥̿͆̑̈́͜͠i̵̧̧̳̳̱͔̯̗͓̙̰̝̦̙̱̍ ̸̢̲̞͓̤̟͉͙̰̔̀͗͋̈̈́͜͠ň̷̢̨̡͖͇̲̟̬̱̗̼͙̫̭̭̜̓̾͒̋̈́ͅe̵̢͍̭͇̜̰̯̥͇͚̞̺̞̳̟̪͒̈́̔̂̂́̇̓̔̑̔͘͘͝͠͝ͅv̴̡͎̘̫̲̗͙̗̻̜̬͋͒͋̂̑̈̃̋͑̐̾̿ͅe̵̛̙͋́̐́r̶͈̩̙̮̯͇̅̾̓́̋̾̀͑͒́̎̂̈̍͝ ̵̨͈͖̪̠́̀̓̒͒̽̂̾̑͘͝͝͝s̶̲͂̂̈́̈́̔́̃̓̆̅l̷͎̰͖̺͗̀͋̈́̋̽̐͌̇̄̀͂͘͝ȇ̶̬̍̏͋̈́͑̆̆̒̀̌̓̓̅͛̕͜ë̵̖͎̝͉̤̹̭̬͍̯̫̘̗̣͒̏p̵͈̱̳̰̭̩̙̥̹̯̆̀̆͛̓̇̅̎͆̿̚̕͝s̸̹͑̋͒̄̀͗͝

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 04 Nov 2022

(04 Nov 2022, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting summary:

u/GoddessAten Wrote:SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM EFFECTS OF BAMBI SLEEP HYPNOSIS

Short term effects

-  Losing interest in BS hypnosis after an orgasm.
-  Listening to BS files whenever one is feeling horny.
-  Snapping out of trance and stopping a session when listening to BS hypnosis.
-  Wearing slutty clothes during BS hypnosis and removing them afterwards.
-  Responding to BS triggers consciously, with conscious effort applied.
-  Minimal interest in Bimbofication.
-  Bambi is perceived as a fetish and escapism.
-  Ability to explicitly live life as old-self exclusive of Bambi on certain days

Long term Effects

-  Orgasming strengthens Bambi. The interest to exist as Bambi at all times is increased after an explosive orgasm.
-  Obsession to listen to BS files constantly, either horny or not.
-  Inability to stop a session once it starts playing.
-  Wearing slutty clothes becomes the new normal. Bimbo outfits become very addictive and irresistible. Wearing slutty outfits at home and in public spaces will become very normal.
-  Responding to BS triggers unconsciously, without conscious agreement and effort applied. The triggers stimulate an automatic response.
-  Committed to becoming a real life Bimbo.
-  Bambi becomes a lifestyle, not a just fetish or tool to escape reality. Bambi becomes your new reality, and hypnosis helps you to experience more of this inner world.
-  Bambi exists freely without the influence of old-self.

Missing lon long long term effect : you get tired and snap out of it 😋

(04 Nov 2022, 22:20 )shinybambi Wrote: Missing lon long long term effect : you get tired and snap out of it 😋
Always!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - ellex - 04 Nov 2022

I stopped listening about a year ago after buying everything from black platform thigh high boots, wet look catsuit, corset, wig and makeup. I said I wouldn't listen again after getting rid of it all, but you are making me want to go deeper than before just to see where it takes me now...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - pansy - 04 Nov 2022

Bambi Sleep scares me

Bambi wants to put me in a box; wrap me up in satin and latex, bind me, blind me, gag me, collar me and make me sleep while she takes over. That’s close to my perfect fantasy and it scares me because I’m building the box in my mind. It’s a perfect me sized box in which I can dress up and lock myself into at night and I’m now afraid that I won’t want to get out of the box.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subyasha - 04 Nov 2022

(04 Nov 2022, 22:52 )pansy Wrote: Bambi Sleep scares me
Bambi wants to put me in a box; wrap me up in satin and latex, bind me, blind me, gag me, collar me and make me sleep while she takes over. That’s close to my perfect fantasy and it scares me because I’m building the box in my mind. It’s a perfect me sized box in which I can dress up and lock myself into at night and I’m now afraid that I won’t want to get out of the box.

Everything said turns me on so much. I stopped listening because this scares me and excites me Girl_devil

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 05 Nov 2022

(04 Nov 2022, 22:51 )ellex Wrote: after getting rid of it all
Why did you get rid of everything?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 05 Nov 2022

(04 Nov 2022, 23:55 )subyasha Wrote: this scares me and excites me
That's why it works. That's why it's worded like this.