Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 17:45 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:
(03 Nov 2022, 13:07 )shinybambi Wrote: use some short playlist when you wake up in the morning (like trance programming playlist from BambiSleep blogspot page)

Just for clarity, Bimbo slumber and Bimbo Drift?
This one:

Deep Trance Programming

Blank Mindless Doll
Bimbo Tranquility
Bimbo Pleasure
Bimbo Slumber
Bimbo Amnesia
Bimbo Drift

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 17:27 )shinybambi Wrote: latex panties with built in internal dildo
I used to have some - very uncomfortable, because such panties must match the individual anatomy exactly. I used to dream about swimsuits or catsuit with build-in dildos - not anymore. A usual dildo or butt-plug, the latex stuff, then the crotch-rope. The best combination, can be worn for hours.

(03 Nov 2022, 17:27 )shinybambi Wrote: it requires uniform lock trigger to be properly set
This one does not work. Though, I even "hear" it from time to time.

(03 Nov 2022, 17:27 )shinybambi Wrote: and your scm didn't include Bambi uniformed in latest playlist.
There was a replacement: "Uniform Slut Puppet", which is, basically, "Bambi Uniformed" remade.

(03 Nov 2022, 17:24 )Bambislave Wrote: When I listened a lot, around 5 years ago, that was the most exciting part to me.
I'd press play, hear the first 20-30 seconds clearly, then suddenly I'd open my eyes. The playlist was done. And I felt pleasant tingles, and zero memories from the playlist.
Where is the fun part? 😂

(03 Nov 2022, 17:26 )Bambislave Wrote: Little Secret is well produced though, got to say, that's pretty much the same level as Prime, impressive work.
I object. It's done in a style similar to "Mental makeover", which can't be called a masterpiece either.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - spiraltone42 - 03 Nov 2022

I gotta say though reading all these recent results is super hot and I totally agree, makes me want to dive back into Bambi

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Oldself - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 20:53 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I gotta say though reading all these recent results is super hot and I totally agree, makes me want to dive back into Bambi

I think everyone can relate. 😁

Sorry, guys, for triggering you all. I have some "home-alone" days, and this was my opportunity for all-night sessions.

OTOH, Bambi's egregore needs more energy. Think positively! Let's make Bambi nice and smart!

I think this is the time for my own version of Bambi files with some nasty things stripped out.

(02 Nov 2022, 03:26 )Like Ra Wrote: And fell asleep.

Quote:Again I woke during "Bambi Cockslut" track.
I woke up during "Bambi Cockslut" track, when the fucking machine doubled the speed. The body movements, the "orgasm, light convulsion" were present, but as "a very light variant". I remember "Bambi Awakens", the playlist switched to the 1st track again, Induction and ...

I woke up during "Bambi Cockslut" track, when the fucking machine was doing something.  The body movements, the "orgasm, light convulsion" were apparently present, but I don't remember what it was. The volume was too low. I remember "Bambi Awakens",

I'm very intrigued by these events, also reported by others. "Something" wakes you up during "Bambi Cockslut". Any similar experience?

(03 Nov 2022, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote: nice and smart!

I'm avoiding IQ Lock. 😇 I'm working as a designer and finishing college this year, i still need my mind hahah.

(03 Nov 2022, 21:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Nov 2022, 03:26 )Like Ra Wrote: And fell asleep.

Quote:Again I woke during "Bambi Cockslut" track.
I woke up during "Bambi Cockslut" track, when the fucking machine doubled the speed. The body movements, the "orgasm, light convulsion" were present, but as "a very light variant". I remember "Bambi Awakens", the playlist switched to the 1st track again, Induction and ...

I woke up during "Bambi Cockslut" track, when the fucking machine was doing something.  The body movements, the "orgasm, light convulsion" were apparently present, but I don't remember what it was. The volume was too low. I remember "Bambi Awakens",

I'm very intrigued by these events, also reported by others. "Something" wakes you up during "Bambi Cockslut".  Any similar experience?
No idea, last night i was listening, but my mind was wondering so much, and i had some body twiches various times, most of them when a trigger was spoken (bimbo doll and gg), focusing again at every *snap*. Very similar when you're almost sleeping and have the feeling you're falling or stumbling.

maybe it's just nonsense sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯