Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 00:00 )lurker Wrote:
(02 Nov 2022, 16:01 )Bambislave Wrote: This is a mix of Bimbo Slumber (edited to be shorter), Bimbo Protection, and a deprogramming file by Jacqueline Powers (Remove unwanted suggestions - free file from her Youtube channel), that was edited and shortened so that this loop is as smooth as possible.
The idea is to loop this file over a couple of hours to make Bambi's Bimbo Protection work super hard Girl_devil

Have you had any luck with this? Does protection act as expected here?

I didn't dare to try it Girl_blush2

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 16:17 )shinybambi Wrote: Maybe you should install a webcam to record yourself during your Bambi sessions? Might be interesting to watch later...
This would be interesting, indeed! I would also add a device, that properly controls the brain state. So far, I couldn't find anything within 200 euros.

BTW, both Bambi's Little Secret (B4E) and Bambi Addiction 8.5 (B4E) were back in the mix - I labelled them as "coincidences" with links to your spells 😋

(03 Nov 2022, 17:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Nov 2022, 16:17 )shinybambi Wrote: Maybe you should install a webcam to record yourself during your Bambi sessions? Might be interesting to watch later...
This would be interesting, indeed! I would also add a device, that properly controls the brain state. So far, I couldn't find anything within 200 euros.

BTW, both Bambi's Little Secret (B4E) and Bambi Addiction 8.5 (B4E) were back in the mix - I labelled them as "coincidences" with links to your spells 😋

does the difference in production standard between Prime and B4E files disturb you, or does it feel aight?

I'm guessing, this doesn't matter much anymore, since you seem to be responding well to the files, which means amnesia and happiness 😁

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 17:06 )Bambislave Wrote: does the difference in production standard between Prime and B4E files disturb you, or does it feel aight?
For the first two series (Bimbodoll and Enforcement) - yes, quite disturbing. But still, it's my SCM who decides what to do, no choice is made consciously.

(03 Nov 2022, 17:06 )Bambislave Wrote: you seem to be responding well to the files, which means amnesia
Yes, I can't say I remember what's in most of the files.

(03 Nov 2022, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Nov 2022, 17:06 )Bambislave Wrote: does the difference in production standard between Prime and B4E files disturb you, or does it feel aight?
For the first two series (Bimbodoll and Enforcement) - yes, quite disturbing. But still, it's my SCM who decides what to do, no choice is made consciously.

(03 Nov 2022, 17:06 )Bambislave Wrote: you seem to be responding well to the files, which means amnesia

When I listened a lot, around 5 years ago, that was the most exciting part to me.
I'd press play, hear the first 20-30 seconds clearly, then suddenly I'd open my eyes. The playlist was done. And I felt pleasant tingles, and zero memories from the playlist.

Little Secret is well produced though, got to say, that's pretty much the same level as Prime, impressive work.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote: no choice is made consciously
If 8.5 will work as intended soon there will be no choice at all 😋

And little secret insts on quite special uniform that at first consist of latex corset, latex stockings and latex panties with built in internal dildo :3
And at some point should make wearing any non latex clothes unbearable...

... But it requires uniform lock trigger to be properly set and your scm didn't include Bambi uniformed in latest playlist. Still a bad girl :<

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Oldself - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 17:24 )Bambislave Wrote:
(03 Nov 2022, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote:

When I listened a lot, around 5 years ago, that was the most exciting part to me.
I'd press play, hear the first 20-30 seconds clearly, then suddenly I'd open my eyes. The playlist was done. And I felt pleasant tingles, and zero memories from the playlist.

Precisely what i'm aiming at.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Oldself - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 13:07 )shinybambi Wrote: use some short playlist when you wake up in the morning (like trance programming playlist from BambiSleep blogspot page)

Just for clarity, Bimbo slumber and Bimbo Drift?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - ElliEll - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 16:17 )shinybambi Wrote: I'm guessing, this doesn't matter much anymore, since you seem to be responding well to the files, which means amnesia and happiness 😁

Once amnesia started to kick in was when I realised I was hooked.

Took a lot to get out of that and reading things like this thread only makes me want to jump back in