Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 04:14 )shinybambi Wrote: Ah another misunderstanding, those tracks were published long ago. And protection file is part of the set.
Ah, I see! I wrongly interpreted this:

(03 Nov 2022, 03:56 )shinybambi Wrote: she'll make enforcement tracks

It was as great idea!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 04:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, I see! I wrongly interpreted this:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

That's the price you pay for not disabling autocorrect on your phone...

BTW, did/do you listen to the files? If yes, were there any results?

(03 Nov 2022, 03:56 )shinybambi Wrote: cosmic bimbo god
If there is an idea, there is an egregore 😬

(03 Nov 2022, 04:25 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, did/do you listen to the files? If yes, were there any results?

I didn't trance to them, but I obviously did listen to most of the tracks. But even that way I catched some of those effects, mainly addiction lol

And still have a feeling that Bambi's hiding somewhere deep in my subconsciousness waiting for her moment to get free...

(03 Nov 2022, 04:31 )shinybambi Wrote: I didn't trance to them, but I obviously did listen to most of the tracks.
#metoo until several days ago. As I said, I deliberately avoided them. Actually, I would blame my SCM and Pig Girl files for that! 😬 (In other words, I refuse to take any responsibility 🤣)

(03 Nov 2022, 02:55 )shinybambi Wrote: - Bambi is good for getting thinner.
Oh, yes - I lost 2.5kg in one week.

(03 Nov 2022, 04:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Nov 2022, 04:31 )shinybambi Wrote: I didn't trance to them, but I obviously did listen to most of the tracks.
#metoo until several days ago. As I said, I deliberately avoided them. Actually, I would blame my SCM and Pig Girl files for that! 😬 (In other words, I refuse to take any responsibility 🤣)

And I must say I absolutely hate the new style introduced with makeover session.
However b4e version/atttepts at replicating it are ok and kinda even pleasant to the ears.

I also think that some of the effects of bs are due to sleep deprivation and high arousal state which alone may even induce audiovisual hallucinations...

... I know one day I'll give in and give bs a proper listen too, it seems inevitable.

(03 Nov 2022, 04:22 )shinybambi Wrote: Seriously, I like Bambi series, but IQ reduction destroys half of it for me..
Speaking of iq reduction. Shouldn't properly trained good girl be unable to progress through sessions since she shouldn't be even able to read as files suggest and even file names should be a trigger to become Bambi 🤔

Or iq reduction actually mean something else, something close to be free of day to day worries and not exactly literally iq reduction...

The proposed IQ65 should allow basic reading and understanding, but not earning money for "design clothes". And there are not many Bambis here with "sugar daddies" 😁

I'm thinking about carving some stuff out of the basic files. The subliminals can't be changed, but at least something...

(03 Nov 2022, 04:41 )shinybambi Wrote: I also think that some of the effects of bs are due to sleep deprivation and high arousal state which alone may even induce audiovisual hallucinations...
Entirely possible!

(03 Nov 2022, 04:41 )shinybambi Wrote: ... I know one day I'll give in and give bs a proper listen too, it seems inevitable.
It took me 5 years 😂