Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 03:15 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
(03 Nov 2022, 03:03 )shinybambi Wrote: And if I remember addiction (8.5) script correctly, just opening playlist should trigger Bambi playlist lock and is a trigger to become Bambi and into Bambi sleep πŸ™ƒ
Yes, there are many coincidences, that correlate with 8.5! If it's not just a correlation, but causality, can we assume, that my SCM uses 8.5 properly? πŸ˜‰

Nope. Files are missing and sessions are incomplete, your SCM is a bad girl who cherry picked her files.

Good girls don't skip files and crave for most complete conditioning so they could be safe and secure πŸ˜™

And if file was intended to be used with original conditioning good girls will do as she's told. Each file must be used as originally intended and stay in rotation until it's perfectly trained and fully accepted.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 03 Nov 2022

(03 Nov 2022, 03:18 )shinybambi Wrote: Files are missing and sessions are incomplete, your SCM is a bad girl who cherry picked her files.
(03 Nov 2022, 03:18 )shinybambi Wrote: And if file was intended to be used with original conditioning
Who said, that all files should be used? It's not in the "Bambi FAQ", and not in the files! πŸ˜‰ So, my SCM follows the rules!

(03 Nov 2022, 03:18 )shinybambi Wrote: safe and secure

This trigger is defined in "Bimbo Protection". Consciously, I can't say if it's working... But I feel a strange flow though my body. β“πŸ”— OTOH, I've just checked the trigger list...

(03 Nov 2022, 03:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Who said, that all files should be used? It's not in the "Bambi FAQ", and not in the files! πŸ˜‰ So, my SCM follows the rules!
So your scm isn't following 8.5 then and misbehaving and should Bambi reset and compile a new playlist with all the missing files and Bambi playlist lock and snap and forget and if she's a good girl she'll Bambi does as she's told πŸ’•

You can always add more files, but it's a one way operation, because any attempt to remove them will trigger Bambi playlist lock πŸ˜‹

(03 Nov 2022, 03:03 )shinybambi Wrote: And little secret turns even the word "latex" into a trigger...
I've got this "trigger" installed decades ago. I had quite a collection, which, eventually, decoyed, degraded, dissolved and turned into sticky goo .... πŸ˜₯

And despite all my love for latex, it's extremely fragile, impractical and expensive, so I'm not sure if I ever return to it. Even despite the file. Like all sissy files mention cock-sucking, what is extremely difficult to achieve in real world. At least, this is what my experience shows.

(03 Nov 2022, 03:34 )shinybambi Wrote:
(03 Nov 2022, 03:30 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Who said, that all files should be used? It's not in the "Bambi FAQ", and not in the files! πŸ˜‰ So, my SCM follows the rules!
So your scm isn't following 8.5 then and misbehaving and should Bambi reset and compile a new playlist with all the missing files and Bambi playlist lock and snap and forget and if she's a good girl she'll Bambi does as she's told πŸ’•

Nice one! Expertly done! Respect! I feel a slight electric shower and noticeable heart-beat, so it might work indeed. What would be a good test if Bambi triggers are installed, even without my knowing.

What a devil lovely person you are!

BTW, the bare fact of your presence here is a β“πŸ”—

(03 Nov 2022, 02:55 )shinybambi Wrote: Sounds like you got some of the effects you wanted tho...
That's the main question, even if there is no question mark here.
I'm composing a reply. Takes a while.

(03 Nov 2022, 03:43 )Like Ra Wrote: What a devil lovely person you are!
Couldn't resist trying it. You said you were immune to it and kinda wanted to know if it'll make you act against your will, so...

(03 Nov 2022, 03:43 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, the bare fact of your presence here is a β“πŸ”—
Coincidence indeed, I came here initially for sessions scripts you saved from 8chan, I transcribed them and shared on pastebin, but forgot to backup them...

I also kinda influenced* prime a bit so she'll make enforcement tracks 😘
* And by influenced I mean I kindly asked her.

But who knows, maybe some cosmic bimbo god directed to this place so I could help you to become a good girl... Some people say there are no coincidences in life, who knows...

(03 Nov 2022, 03:56 )shinybambi Wrote: You said you were immune to it and kinda wanted to know if it'll make you act against your will, so...
Exactly! Beware of your own desires, because they come true. πŸ˜‹
Seriously, I like Bambi series, but IQ reduction destroys half of it for me...

(03 Nov 2022, 03:56 )shinybambi Wrote: I came here initially for sessions scripts you saved from 8chan
I did my best! Unfortunately, I did not save the conversations. I was primarily interested in SB, scared by Bambi and EMG's Takeover - and was collecting all related info. Too late = gone forever!

(03 Nov 2022, 03:56 )shinybambi Wrote: I also kinda influenced* prime a bit so she'll make enforcement tracks 😘
* And by influenced I mean I kindly asked her.
WOW! Great! I hope it will be done in the original style, not the Mental Makeover one! And a bit less degrading. I would vote for physical transformation into a beautiful smart kinky sexy submissive bitch. With the reality change, what would make it possible. But, I'm not going to ask directly. It's just a wish...

BTW, we might politely invite Bambi Prime to this forum...

(03 Nov 2022, 04:11 )Like Ra Wrote: WOW! Great! I hope it will be done in the original style, not the Mental Makeover one!
Ah another misunderstanding, those tracks were published long ago. And protection file is part of the set.

(03 Nov 2022, 03:56 )shinybambi Wrote: But who knows, maybe some cosmic bimbo god directed to this place so I could help you to become a good girl... Some people say there are no coincidences in life, who knows...
Yep, coincidences are not yet understood consequences πŸ˜†

This forum proves, that all those "letters on the screen", appearing out of nowhere, are intended to help me with my own issues, to work on the proper reasoning, and to generally progress.

So, thank you for accidentally appearing here!