Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 02 Nov 2022

(02 Nov 2022, 15:01 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Bambi Prime is either genius, or the chosen one by an egregor (which one?), which provided him the info.

Or just a skilled hypnotist and sound designer who rhymed their suggestions and used background track with barely audible chants to distract your conscious mind into deeper trance and silence your inner dialogue.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 02 Nov 2022

(02 Nov 2022, 03:26 )Like Ra Wrote: I woke up during "Bambi Cockslut" track
What is in the file, that wakes you up, even when you are really sleeping?

(02 Nov 2022, 15:05 )shinybambi Wrote: background track with barely audible chants to distract your conscious mind into deeper trance and silence your inner dialogue.
This part is also done very skilfully. Especially in the second batch ("Bambi Enforcement") Whatever I do, I can not concentrate on any background tracks.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 02 Nov 2022

(02 Nov 2022, 15:10 )Like Ra Wrote: Whatever I do, I can not concentrate on any background tracks.
Think that's the point, your conscious mind should be busy trying to understand what's said in the background while subconscious is exposed to main conditioning...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 02 Nov 2022

This is a mix of Bimbo Slumber (edited to be shorter), Bimbo Protection, and a deprogramming file by Jacqueline Powers (Remove unwanted suggestions - free file from her Youtube channel), that was edited and shortened so that this loop is as smooth as possible.
The idea is to loop this file over a couple of hours to make Bambi's Bimbo Protection work super hard Girl_devil

(02 Nov 2022, 16:01 )Bambislave Wrote: This is a mix of
I think it should not be a mix, but a sequence.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 03 Nov 2022

(02 Nov 2022, 16:01 )Bambislave Wrote: This is a mix of Bimbo Slumber (edited to be shorter), Bimbo Protection, and a deprogramming file by Jacqueline Powers (Remove unwanted suggestions - free file from her Youtube channel), that was edited and shortened so that this loop is as smooth as possible.
The idea is to loop this file over a couple of hours to make Bambi's Bimbo Protection work super hard Girl_devil

Have you had any luck with this? Does protection act as expected here?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 03 Nov 2022

(02 Nov 2022, 15:03 )shinybambi Wrote: You're conditioning yourself to resist uniform lock trigger at least, since it's not possible to act upon sine you're... well.. gagged.
That's one of the Bambi's foundations and resisting it might lead to weaker results or no results at all.
In my view:
- I advised to use a gag during listening, you are not supposed to act upon "Uniform lock" trigger, when you are listening.
- a gag is a representation of a penis.
- being gagged feels as if your mouth is forcefully open, vulnerable, and at any moment can be replaced with a cock.
- there is no contradiction with the "Uniform Lock" trigger, because if the gag has a shape of a penis, feminine/Bambi clothes can be removed. So, it's either stay "Bambi-dressed", or be "gagged". It's even interesting, than "suck a dildo" (boring).
- what about "deep-troat gags"?
- the gag was very in-place during Cockslut - it felt as it was the penetrating cock from the scenario

(02 Nov 2022, 15:03 )shinybambi Wrote: 8.5 was designed to be part an addon to original series, separate playlist is not intended way to use it.
If it was intended to use with the original series, it should conform/match/fit the style of the original series, or at least it should not ruin the flow. Unfortunately, it does not and it does. So it was legitimately left out. Also, that the original series was designed without the 8.5 file in mind πŸ˜‰

(02 Nov 2022, 05:48 )shinybambi Wrote: Had a discussion about gags with BS
(02 Nov 2022, 14:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Please explain?
You did not explain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

(02 Nov 2022, 15:15 )shinybambi Wrote: Think that's the point, your conscious mind should be busy trying to understand what's said in the background while subconscious is exposed to main conditioning...
Absolutely agree, this is the idea, indeed. I meant the great implementation. It's about text, volume, panning, voices, etc. For example, in the 2nd series the implementation is better, than in the 1st one.

(02 Nov 2022, 15:05 )shinybambi Wrote:
(02 Nov 2022, 15:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Bambi Prime is either genius, or the chosen one by an egregor (which one?), which provided him the info.
Or just a skilled hypnotist and sound designer who rhymed their suggestions and used background track with barely audible chants to distract your conscious mind into deeper trance and silence your inner dialogue.
What I said is not mutually exclusive with what you said 😊

It's a great combination. I could really appreciate it ONLY during my listening while sleeping sessions. There are factors behind pure logic and calculations. If two persons follow the same logic and calculations, still there will be two different products.

Recent Bambi files are less interesting than the first two series, yet the experience of the author should grow.

And there is another factor. Unless I overly complicate things, and assume something what exist only in my imagination, something "happened" beyond the intentions. Something "happened" to be there, something, that was not planned. The so-called "coincidence", that creates its own meaning, beyond the author's ideas and capabilities. There is always a connection between the author and the energo-inormational structures. Sometimes this channel is wider, sometimes the frequencies are different...

However, it could happen in my head only, because it's always a mix of personal realities, dreams, intentions, experiences, etc.