Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 13 Mar 2022

(08 Mar 2022, 10:49 )chloeperson04 Wrote: Hii everyone. Definitely not a newcomer to hypnosis, but I am sort of new to Bambi sleep. I know what the files are intended to do, and I'm 100% willing to try it. But I just have a few questions. 

1. What do the files do in the long run to someone?

2. Any personal experiences to share?

3. Anything I should skip if I decide to start listening? 

I would like to note I'm 100% okay with bimbo type stuff and am definitely okay with some IQ reducing, if anyone can lend me a hand in knowing exactly what Bambi does long run that would be great

There are a lot of testimonials in the thread. You should check them out. A good summary would be that the files install a second personality named Bambi, who is a fairly stereotypical bimbo. Although the files start off putting some barriers up between Bambi and the old self, those barriers are broken down more and more as the series continues. For most long time listeners, they either decide on an equilibrium, or Bambi takes over completely.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - 641684410@qq.com - 31 Mar 2022

HI there
I saw some guys talking about this in another forum by accident , and I finally got there after a few hyperlinks
to be honest, in my past 10 years I've been crazy about "mind control", "corruption" and so on , but not really interest in it self , seeing your comments really help prevent me from listening to this, thank you all because you might have saved my life would I tried it before I see your comments, and I recall it that I've been really interest in "watching the other free minds to be controlled" , not possibly ruin my life as a graduate student
damn , I would enjoy being the one who read the transcripts rather than listen to it, it's too dangerous

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 31 Mar 2022

What do you ppl think about new file from bambi4eva?
Quote:Bambi addiction (8.5) is my newest fyul and this one is kinda speshul as I was asked to mayk a new fyul for the original series! Bambi shuld lissun to this between fyulz 8 (Takeover) and 9 (Cockslut) of the original Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning sesshun and will reinforce her adickshun to Bambi, mayk her need to listen to awl fyulz often and crave absolute and total conditioning to the fullest

It's suggesting Bambi to make her own playlists and introduces playlist lock trigger making it impossible to skip sessions and files... Didn't trance to it yet ...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 01 Apr 2022

(31 Mar 2022, 21:44 )shinybambi Wrote: It's suggesting Bambi to make her own playlists and introduces playlist lock trigger making it impossible to skip sessions and files...
This is a good idea. IMHO, the files should be chosen subconsciously.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 01 Apr 2022

(01 Apr 2022, 00:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Mar 2022, 21:44 )shinybambi Wrote: It's suggesting Bambi to make her own playlists and introduces playlist lock trigger making it impossible to skip sessions and files...

Ohohohno nonono, it doesn't suggest that, no, it suggests that Bambi should only trance to full sessions. No pick and chosing until fully conditioned with all the series and add-ons and if Bambi notice incomplete session she must correct it. Just opening playlist is also a trigger to complete the list if any file is missing from the session.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - hypnosub - 01 Apr 2022

(01 Apr 2022, 00:57 )shinybambi Wrote:
(01 Apr 2022, 00:17 )Like Ra Wrote:

Ohohohno nonono, it doesn't suggest that, no, it suggests that Bambi should only trance to full sessions. No pick and chosing until fully conditioned with all the series and add-ons and if Bambi notice incomplete session she must correct it. Just opening playlist is also a trigger to complete the list if any file is missing from the session.

Does it define what a full session is? Does it have to be the sessions as released - listen to all of Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning, then listen to all of Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash, etc.? Or if you were following the 20 day takeover or some other training plan that mixes files from different releases, would that be OK too as long as you stick to the plan?

It defines complete sessions in Bambi sleep and Bambi forever series. So no n-day plans until fully brainwashed I guess...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 01 Apr 2022

I still like my idea better 😉 Bambi should choose her own session by herself.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - hypnosub - 01 Apr 2022

I decided to listen to the Bambi Addiction file - it's interesting. From what I remember, the "playlist lock" trigger is modeled off of "uniform lock" - you can add files to the playlist but not remove them, your muscles lock up and go limp when you try to delete a file from the playlist, etc.

It does have suggestions to listen to all the files - if you're skipping some file for whatever reason - you're scared of it, not interested in it, whatever... Well it's not up to you any more, it's up to Bambi and Bambi wants and needs to be fully programmed by listening to every file.

It does mention adding files to playlists if you notice them missing, and listening to the sessions as they were "intended" - which I think is a little ambiguous since even the official creator has suggested playlists that mix files from different sessions, and I think the "1,2,3,10" beginner playlist is recommended by the creator for example.

I do agree with shinybambi that I think it's implying a session = entire Bimbodoll Conditioning, entire Fuckdoll Brainwash, etc., but from what I can remember it's not super heavy on that part so you might possibly be able to interpret it differently. My memory isn't perfectly clear for obvious reasons though, so maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part because that's my least favorite suggestion in the file. I don't always want to listen to a 2+ hour session in one sitting. Especially if you're still "on" Bimbodoll Conditioning and considered a beginner in Bambi training, that's too long for a lot of people - plus adding this file just made it even longer.

As the name implies, it does of course include plenty addiction suggestions - needing to listen often, questioning yourself if you decide not to listen on a particular day, etc.

It also suggests using oblivion as deepener.