Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - redara - 04 Feb 2022

Is 09 Bambi Cockslut from the original bambi doll conditioning files the only file that involves a fantasy setting and a HFO on command? 
I would love to try it because I'm really starting to respond well to the triggers and had no problem visualizing the story in my head.  😁

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 05 Feb 2022

(04 Feb 2022, 22:16 )redara Wrote: Is 09 Bambi Cockslut from the original bambi doll conditioning files the only file that involves a fantasy setting and a HFO on command? 
I would love to try it because I'm really starting to respond well to the triggers and had no problem visualizing the story in my head.  😁

No, there are at least two other files that try to set it.

Blowup Pleasure Toy - from the fucktoy fantasy set
Bimbo Pleasure - from bambi enforcement

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 06 Feb 2022

Ziplock is an interesting one indeed. Completely different style. Different voice - same as SB and GG. Isochronic thump. And then it transforms into quite a groove. Bambi Prime becomes a DJ? 😏

Sleephead has a nice beginning. I almost fell asleep. It turns into annoying and raspy "mantras", though.

The production is fantastic. The frequencies go up to 20kHz.

Where's Bambi's voice (Sally?)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 07 Feb 2022

I noticed, that that rhythmic "Bambi" beat was haunting me even in the next day. Brainwashing mantras are well-known, earworms are well-known. So, indeed, why not to combine them? And make something hypno-synth-pop, hypno-trip-hop, hypno-ambient, etc. Ziplock is a step in this direction. My mind is full of ideas now!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - bobhoze - 07 Feb 2022

(06 Feb 2022, 01:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Ziplock is an interesting one indeed. Completely different style. Different voice - same as SB and GG. Isochronic thump. And then it transforms into quite a groove.  Bambi Prime becomes a DJ? 😏

Sleephead has a nice beginning. I almost fell asleep. It turns into annoying and raspy "mantras", though.

The production is fantastic. The frequencies go up to 20kHz.

Where's Bambi's voice (Sally?)

to answer your question about the primary Bambi voice being missing, it has to do with the theme and aesthetic of the mental makeover series (the series currently being worked on, and that the new princess loops are related to). If you listen to the first file in the series (sleepygirl salon) which begins the whole fantasy of going to a bambi salon of sorts the voice begins as the usual voice but then at some point once the "induction" is over it switches over to a new, more intense voice. Or "voices" might be more appropriate because the voice sounds like multiple layered over one another. But anyways, once the swap happens the new voice kind of takes over the role that the original bambi voice was usually used for. Time will tell if this is a permanent change that the creator will stick to once mental makeover is finished or if the original voice will return in future files/series.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypno511 - 17 Feb 2022

Hi! Can anyone make a script 04 Superficial Basic Bitch and 05 Life Control Total Doll. I'm not a native English speaker, they are very difficult to listen to

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 18 Feb 2022

(17 Feb 2022, 01:14 )Hypno511 Wrote: Hi! Can anyone make a script 04 Superficial Basic Bitch and 05 Life Control Total Doll. I'm not a native English speaker, they are very difficult to listen to

Sadly, no one has clean scripts for these files. All we currently have are computer-generated scripts, which are of very poor quality, and often don't make any sense whatsoever.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - spiraltone42 - 27 Feb 2022

Gave ziplock a listen after quite a bit of time without listening to Bambi. Just went straight into the file, so it probably didn't hit as hard as if I'd used an induction beforehand. I thought this still might be a good way to check it out without going too deep, since it was supposed to be pretty powerful.

I'm pretty floored, what a strong file. All of the sounds and everything just took me deep so much faster than I was expecting. I'm not new to Bambi but I still didn't expect to go down so easily. The rhythm is infectious, all the sounds and the words pushing in, zipping up, locking on. Just talking about it is making me dizzy. I want to listen again. I want to be locked in. I want to be zipped up.

Unff. Very good file. I'm going to need to spend more time with Bambi soon, hehe

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - FerengiDealer - 01 Mar 2022

Bought fur lined leather gloves because of Ziplocked

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - chloeperson04 - 08 Mar 2022

Hii everyone. Definitely not a newcomer to hypnosis, but I am sort of new to Bambi sleep. I know what the files are intended to do, and I'm 100% willing to try it. But I just have a few questions. 

1. What do the files do in the long run to someone?

2. Any personal experiences to share?

3. Anything I should skip if I decide to start listening? 

I would like to note I'm 100% okay with bimbo type stuff and am definitely okay with some IQ reducing, if anyone can lend me a hand in knowing exactly what Bambi does long run that would be great