Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 30 Dec 2021

(30 Dec 2021, 22:57 )motohua Wrote: Bambi is just an egregor who constantly yearns for sexual pleasure.
Yes, yes, and no, no. Except some "overly global egregprs", human related egregors must be created by humans. Just like corporate egregors are created by the company founders. Egregores should not be necessarily created consciously, they appear along with ideas shared by some people. So, if, say two friends decide to organize a party - a new egregor is created. It can be connected to other new and aeady existing egregors.

So, someone (e.g."Bambi Prime") came up with an idea of Bambi, and thus facilitated the birth of the new Bambi egregor. Who/what helped with the idea of Bambi is another question (the one I asked above).

(30 Dec 2021, 22:57 )motohua Wrote: Why do Chinese audio have subconscious whispers?
For example, because Bambi Prime shared the original subliminals with the translators, see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff?pid=57326#pid57326 Or because the translators came up with their own text.

(30 Dec 2021, 22:57 )motohua Wrote: Why do lizard people think they are lizards?
Can you name at least 3?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - motohua - 30 Dec 2021

(30 Dec 2021, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Dec 2021, 22:57 )motohua Wrote: Bambi is just an egregor who constantly yearns for sexual pleasure.
Yes, yes, and no, no. Except some "overly global egregprs", human related egregors must be created by humans. Just like corporate egregors are created by the company founders. Egregores should not be necessarily created consciously, they appear along with ideas shared by some people. So, if, say two friends decide to organize a party - a new egregor is created. It can be connected to other new and aeady existing egregors.

So, someone (e.g."Bambi Prime") came up with an idea of Bambi, and thus facilitated the birth of the new Bambi egregor. Who/what helped with the idea of Bambi is another question (the one I asked above).

(30 Dec 2021, 22:57 )motohua Wrote: Why do Chinese audio have subconscious whispers?
For example, because Bambi Prime shared the original subliminals with the  translators, see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff?pid=57326#pid57326 Or because the translators came up with their own text.

(30 Dec 2021, 22:57 )motohua Wrote: Why do lizard people think they are lizards?
Can you name at least 3?

I don't have a specific name, but I have a lot of data to show that the faction calling itself "lizard man" exists, and they claim try to control the earth. In order to analyze them, I want to know whether they call themselves lizards man/ reptiles because their ancestors were the snake in the garden of Eden

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 31 Dec 2021

OK, reptiles, illuminati, etc is clearly a different subject. And, anyway, they can call themselves whatever they want, the question is what they do.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - motohua - 31 Dec 2021

(31 Dec 2021, 00:29 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, reptiles, illuminati, etc is clearly a different subject. And, anyway, they can call themselves whatever they want, the question is what they do.

Reptiles have a pyramid power structure. By knowing why they call themselves reptiles, I can estimate some intentions at the top of the pyramid. They now know that their plan is close to failure, but I doubt the plan itself, and their top may have been deceived. That's why I need to know why they call themselves reptiles /lizard man.

On the other hand, some entities that do not belong to them also began to call themselves lizard man/ reptiles, just as many low-level demons call themselves Lucifer. This complicates the problem.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Cattani - 31 Dec 2021

I feel it has been forever since I saw a post here one can masturbate to.

@motohua - how popular is Bambi in China? Can you post links to any discussions, experiences? So far, I saw only one page with the link to the archive (which I can't download, because special desktop apps are needed to work with Baidu), and some posts below, mostly about issues with downloading.

(31 Dec 2021, 02:29 )Like Ra Wrote: @motohua - how popular is Bambi in China? Can you post links to any discussions, experiences? So far, I saw only one page with the link to the archive (which I can't download, because special desktop apps are needed to work with Baidu), and some posts below, mostly about issues with downloading.

At present, Chinese search engines have been unable to find Bambi's Chinese audio. It should only spread privately among online friends, and some people have issued warnings. So it's hard to estimate its popularity.

Ah, so there is no explosion yet. Let's see what happens. I wonder if the Chinese government/services are OK with it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Tritium - 31 Dec 2021

(31 Dec 2021, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, so there is no explosion yet. Let's see what happens. I wonder if the Chinese government/services are OK with it.

I seriously doubt they’re even remotely okay with it.

(31 Dec 2021, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, so there is no explosion yet. Let's see what happens. I wonder if the Chinese government/services are OK with it.

Chinese government publicly ridicules any information related to the supernatural, declares that they are scams / pseudoscience, and prohibits people without a license from publishing any religious content on the Internet. However, China's top leaders believe in Feng Shui and employ some “super power” people. It seems that they only allow themselves to use these supernatural technologies and prohibit civilians from using them