Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - motohua - 29 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 16:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Why can't my subconscious mind control my Qi and body in the "Bambi-like" style? Without any possessions?

Because the subconscious is part of you, it won't act like Bambi without you setting additional functions for it. If you set additional functions for it, such as the Systema, it can control the body to automatically counter the enemy's attack. Bambi is another entity / soul who has the ability to have more complex influence and control.

(29 Dec 2021, 16:22 )Like Ra Wrote: If you haver a look at this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3196 this is what "my  subconscious mind" wrote:

SCM Wrote:Suggestions do not work.
It's funny to see hypnotists efforts to "suggest" ha-ha, it's a bullshit. All you need is given from the higher self - the rest is nothing. Trance is what IS important.
Trance keeps you in balance, trance pulls you out of the internal dialogue and external noise, trance make you concentrate on what you really need to concentrate upon.
From that perspective, aren't all those "evil hypnotists" simply ridiculous with an overblown self-importance?
BUT! Some hypnotists are able to put you in trance. SB can do it. So, follow SB. It works. Not SB's suggestions, though. Ha-ha!
ASMR works too. So does Bambi, but Bambi contains too much of negativity, which might break the real trance state for those who are concerned about what they are willing for themselves.. But still, Bambi works. You can listen to Bambi with no issues - the results depend on YOUR REAL INTENTIONS and NEEDS!
That's why descriptions work better, than the hypno-files themselves.

SCM Wrote:Embrace Bambi as if she is your best friend and lover at the same time.
Bambi is your guide into the world of different energies, which you need now.
You can use these energies to transform yourself to a higher version of yourself - you can become whatever you wish and like.

SCM Wrote:Tulpas are not what you think of them
Tulpas are virtual interfaces to various egregors who transfer their intentions to the person
Marta and Sylvia are not tulpas, they are guides in the current path of your emerging as a new person
Tulpas might be guides, but usually they are not.
Marta will show you how you can develop yourself.
The file you are listening is also not about tulpas. It's about guides.
Whatever you do you have guides.
The guides love you, the guides save you, the guides do not use you, the guides lead you.
Kei achieves similar results.
Daemon girl is a guide, not a tulpa.
Bambi is a guide, not a tulpa, Bambi shows you another "dimension", Bambi is not using your body to live her own life.
You are always in charge. But you can listen for advices. The more sensitive you are, the more information you are receiving, the more precise decision you can make.
Guides are whispering information in your mind, it just appears in your mind. Voices are optional. Guides can be totally silent, yet they can let you experience what you need to experience, they can show you, what you need to see.
Do not be afraid of listening to the so called "tulpa" files. You will learn something.

It's not your subconscious. It is your "higher self", or "guardian angel" / "attending daemon". It's something that was attracted to your energy when you were a fetus. It's not your subconscious mind

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 29 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 16:26 )motohua Wrote: It's not your subconscious. It is your "higher self", or "guardian angel" / "attending daemon". It's something that was attracted to your energy when you were a fetus. It's not your subconscious mind
Possibly, I have no idea, nobody has. My question is - what do you think about what's written there?

(29 Dec 2021, 16:22 )motohua Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 16:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Why can't my subconscious mind control my Qi and body in the "Bambi-like" style? Without any possessions?

Because the subconscious is part of you, it won't act like Bambi without you setting additional functions for it. If you set additional functions for it, such as the Systema, it can control the body to automatically counter the enemy's attack. Bambi is another entity / soul who has the ability to have more complex influence and control.

But how are you so sure? Systema is based on the Orthodox Christianity egregore - if you want to move any further, that the basic stuff, you MUST adopt Orthodox Christianity! That's what Jan Bloem did (the biggest Systema guy in NL).

Ho do you distinguish between: this is my SCM, this is my Higher Self, this is an egregore, this is a larva, this is an ally, etc?

(29 Dec 2021, 16:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 16:22 )motohua Wrote:

But how are you so sure? Systema is based on the Orthodox Christianity egregore - if you want to move any further, that the basic stuff, you MUST adopt Orthodox Christianity! That's what Jan Bloem did (the biggest Systema guy in NL).

Ho do you distinguish between: this is my SCM, this is my Higher Self, this is an egregore, this is a larva, this is an ally, etc?
It seems that your "guardian angel" tends to "new age" and want you can improve your spirituality. Use hypnosis to enter a trance state and then enhance your spirituality.
In this case, maybe the Bambi has been influenced by your "guardian angel", which can really reduce the potentiality of danger of "your Bambi". But "your Bambi" is only a part of Bambi, and other parts of it may still endanger people's safety.

Many systema users are not orthodox. Just like the church's Salted holy water can expel low-level demons, but atheist salt has a similar effect.

The topic of distinguishing them is too complicated. I'm just here to discuss this Bambi audio.

(29 Dec 2021, 16:51 )motohua Wrote: The topic of distinguishing them is too complicated. I'm just here to discuss this Bambi audio.
It's related. Have a look:

You stated, that Bambi users are possessed by an entity, called Bambi:
(28 Dec 2021, 21:01 )motohua Wrote: I found that Bambi is a kind of possession promoting audio.

Then, you stated that my automatic writing is caused by:
(29 Dec 2021, 16:26 )motohua Wrote: It is your "higher self", or "guardian angel" / "attending daemon". I

Then, what they say should be true within our understanding of the reality, right? Then, the folowing is "true":

(29 Dec 2021, 16:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Bambi is a guide, not a tulpa, Bambi shows you another "dimension", Bambi is not using your body to live her own life.
You are always in charge. But you can listen for advices. The more sensitive you are, the more information you are receiving, the more precise decision you can make.
Guides are whispering information in your mind, it just appears in your mind. Voices are optional. Guides can be totally silent, yet they can let you experience what you need to experience, they can show you, what you need to see.
Do not be afraid of listening to the so called "tulpa" files. You will learn something.

What means, there is nothing wrong with Bambi files, right? It's not a "possession", it's a learning path?

(29 Dec 2021, 17:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 16:51 )motohua Wrote: The topic of distinguishing them is too complicated. I'm just here to discuss this Bambi audio.
It's related. Have a look:

You stated, that Bambi users are possessed by an entity, called Bambi:
(28 Dec 2021, 21:01 )motohua Wrote: I found that Bambi is a kind of possession promoting audio.

Then, you stated that my automatic writing is caused by:
(29 Dec 2021, 16:26 )motohua Wrote: It is your "higher self", or "guardian angel" / "attending daemon". I

Then, what they say should be true within our understanding of the reality, right? Then, the folowing is "true":

(29 Dec 2021, 16:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Bambi is a guide, not a tulpa, Bambi shows you another "dimension", Bambi is not using your body to live her own life.

What means, there is nothing wrong with Bambi files, right? It's not a "possession", it's a learning path?

This Bambi files is dangerous to ordinary people, but hypnosis itself, similar to meditation, can make people enter a trance state and improve spirituality. Because you can aeady connect with your "guardian angel", your Bambi is relatively less dangerous and may help improve your spirituality. However, most people cannot contact their "guardian angel", so their "guardian angel" will not provide protection, so Bambi files are generally dangerous.

Also, entirely possible.

(29 Dec 2021, 17:21 )motohua Wrote: Bambi files are generally dangerous.
Fully agree here.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 29 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 12:06 )motohua Wrote: there was another small voice saying different sentences. I couldn't hear most of them clearly,
These are subliminal tracks, and there can be many of them. They are supposed to be heard subconsciously and not consciously, hence can't be consciously resisted/repelled/ignored. The original script was never shared, hence the subliminal tracks never made it to the transcription. We have a separate thread on subliminals: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2983

I think those are there just to keep your busy mind from wandering and more concentrated on main track. The effect is most prominent in latest files where subliminal tracks are little more intense.

Looks like some of those transcripts you posted in this thread are the ones i did and posted on 8chan, they were partially made using IBMs speech to text service and i couldn't be bothered to transcribe subliminals as they seem to just mumbling basic triggers and just repeating parts of session. There's nothing really interesting there imo as their main purpose is to keep listener focused on main session.

SCM Wrote:Good discussion about Bambi. Bambi is indeed getting stronger, never underestimate the power of the masses. The egregor is indeed the same, the interface is different. Just like translations of the Bible - same egregore. So, you might want to relisten in a month or so - you might be positively surprised by how goosebumpilly it will become. Just the sheer amount of the Chinese population might move the energy significantly.