Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Tritium - 29 Dec 2021

Bambi doing a number in China is something I never thought I’d hear.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 29 Dec 2021

(29 Dec 2021, 14:10 )motohua Wrote: Unzip password is
7rk1
You need an extraction code and the Baidu download software... Here's the page:
https://bbs.viva-la-vita.org/d/87-bambi-sleep
Or auto-translated:
https://bbs-viva--la--vita-org.translate.goog/d/87-bambi-sleep?_x_tr_sl=zh-CN&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=nl

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - motohua - 29 Dec 2021

This is my view of sexual pleasure

I think strong sexual pleasure comes from breaking through restrictions. This Bambi didn't do that.

We all know that "prohibit" has a great stimulating effect on pleasure. In childhood, if you are forbidden to eat a lot of certain food, it will bring strong pleasure and delicious when you eat a small amount of this food. If parents prohibit watching TV cartoons or playing video games for a long time, watching them will become very interesting.

The food is more delicious when hungry, the sleep is more comfortable when sleepy, and the air conditioner is cooler when hot.

Therefore, in terms of sex, prohibited thing,such as "public exposure", "nude body painted clothes" ,“Nun sexual intercourse”and "taking to the street with fake penis" will bring strong pleasure. The "rape fantasy" and "humiliation fantasy" of women and sissy are the same principle. They could have made love directly, but in their fantasy, they deliberately turned sex into something that should not happen and violates public morality, which makes the "Prohibition" appear. When the "Prohibition" is broken, the pleasure is very strong.

The difference between rape and real rape is that rape fantasy is to deliberately prevent yourself from eating favorite food and watching TV programs. Real rape is to eat stinky and rotten food and watch uncomfortable noise TV programs.

But this Bambi, it just commands people to give up resistance and thinking. It's like making a person eat food constantly, and eventually the person will get tired of food. What's more dangerous about it is that Bambi finally gets pleasure, which humans don't.

A person who really understands the source of pleasure should give up this kind of thing and look for other advanced sexual entertainment.

I found that Chinese audio still uses the English pronunciation of "good girl" instead of Chinese pronunciation. This shows that it is using the same trigger as the English version.

(29 Dec 2021, 11:47 )motohua Wrote: It seems that your subconscious mind is writing, and there is not enough evidence that it is possession - writing from other sources that control your body
Have you investigated the phenomenon called "spontaneous qigong"? I practised various qigong styles, and finally settled on what my body does by itself. What is your take on this? According to the qigong masters, it's Qi. But if everything is explained with a single word like Qi/Ki/Prana/Pneuma/The Force, there is no explanation at all.

(This can be moved to the Tulpa thread).

(29 Dec 2021, 15:25 )motohua Wrote: The difference between rape and real rape is that rape fantasy is to deliberately prevent yourself from eating favorite food and watching TV programs. Real rape is to eat stinky and rotten food and watch uncomfortable noise TV programs.
Welcome to the Pig Girl thread! 😆 https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3451

(29 Dec 2021, 15:25 )motohua Wrote: A person who really understands the source of pleasure should give up this kind of thing and look for other advanced sexual entertainment.
Everything follows the easiest path (by default).

(29 Dec 2021, 15:25 )motohua Wrote: What's more dangerous about it is that Bambi finally gets pleasure, which humans don't.
If you check the reports, humans get a lot of pleasure from Bambi!

(29 Dec 2021, 15:44 )motohua Wrote: I found that Chinese audio still uses the English pronunciation of "good girl" instead of Chinese pronunciation. This shows that it is using the same trigger as the English version.
That's smart!

(29 Dec 2021, 16:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 11:47 )motohua Wrote: It seems that your subconscious mind is writing, and there is not enough evidence that it is possession - writing from other sources that control your body
Have you investigated the phenomenon called "spontaneous qigong"? I practised various qigong styles, and finally settled on what my body does by itself. What is your take on this? According to the qigong masters, it's Qi. But if everything is explained with a single word like Qi/Ki/Prana/Pneuma/The Force, there is no explanation at all.

(This can be moved to the Tulpa thread).

Russia's GRU has a fighting technique the Systema, and there is a similar phenomenon. This is your subconscious mind controlling energy. China calls this energy Qi.

Why can't my subconscious mind control my Qi and body in the "Bambi-like" style? Without any possessions?

(29 Dec 2021, 16:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Dec 2021, 15:25 )motohua Wrote: The difference between rape and real rape is that rape fantasy is to deliberately prevent yourself from eating favorite food and watching TV programs. Real rape is to eat stinky and rotten food and watch uncomfortable noise TV programs.
Welcome to the Pig Girl thread! 😆 https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3451

(29 Dec 2021, 15:25 )motohua Wrote: A person who really understands the source of pleasure should give up this kind of thing and look for other advanced sexual entertainment.
Everything follows the easiest path (by default).

(29 Dec 2021, 15:25 )motohua Wrote: What's more dangerous about it is that Bambi finally gets pleasure, which humans don't.
If you check the reports, humans get a lot of pleasure from Bambi!

(29 Dec 2021, 15:44 )motohua Wrote: I found that Chinese audio still uses the English pronunciation of "good girl" instead of Chinese pronunciation. This shows that it is using the same trigger as the English version.
That's smart!

If you mean pure sexual pleasure, especially female orgasm, then simplicity and making yourself a slave who can't think are indeed effective. Rationality will hinder orgasm.

But more artistic and complex sexual pleasure requires rules and story scenes. One example is fried chicken and sushi. Fried chicken is very direct to meet the human desire for oil and protein. Sushi / wine doesn't feel so strong, but it has a different pleasure. It's better to enjoy them all, not just fried chicken.

Bambi will eventually possess that person. In this case, if this person's "soul" is not swallowed by Bambi and integrated with Bambi, then this person's "soul" will be bound, just like sleeping forever. He will no longer have pleasure

If you haver a look at this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3196 this is what "my subconscious mind" wrote:

SCM Wrote:Suggestions do not work.
It's funny to see hypnotists efforts to "suggest" ha-ha, it's a bullshit. All you need is given from the higher self - the rest is nothing. Trance is what IS important.
Trance keeps you in balance, trance pulls you out of the internal dialogue and external noise, trance make you concentrate on what you really need to concentrate upon.
From that perspective, aren't all those "evil hypnotists" simply ridiculous with an overblown self-importance?
BUT! Some hypnotists are able to put you in trance. SB can do it. So, follow SB. It works. Not SB's suggestions, though. Ha-ha!
ASMR works too. So does Bambi, but Bambi contains too much of negativity, which might break the real trance state for those who are concerned about what they are willing for themselves.. But still, Bambi works. You can listen to Bambi with no issues - the results depend on YOUR REAL INTENTIONS and NEEDS!
That's why descriptions work better, than the hypno-files themselves.

SCM Wrote:Embrace Bambi as if she is your best friend and lover at the same time.
Bambi is your guide into the world of different energies, which you need now.
You can use these energies to transform yourself to a higher version of yourself - you can become whatever you wish and like.

SCM Wrote:Tulpas are not what you think of them
Tulpas are virtual interfaces to various egregors who transfer their intentions to the person
Marta and Sylvia are not tulpas, they are guides in the current path of your emerging as a new person
Tulpas might be guides, but usually they are not.
Marta will show you how you can develop yourself.
The file you are listening is also not about tulpas. It's about guides.
Whatever you do you have guides.
The guides love you, the guides save you, the guides do not use you, the guides lead you.
Kei achieves similar results.
Daemon girl is a guide, not a tulpa.
Bambi is a guide, not a tulpa, Bambi shows you another "dimension", Bambi is not using your body to live her own life.
You are always in charge. But you can listen for advices. The more sensitive you are, the more information you are receiving, the more precise decision you can make.
Guides are whispering information in your mind, it just appears in your mind. Voices are optional. Guides can be totally silent, yet they can let you experience what you need to experience, they can show you, what you need to see.
Do not be afraid of listening to the so called "tulpa" files. You will learn something.