Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - NotSpoogeanator - 30 Nov 2021

I miss @"Lost_In_The_Pink" 's updates. I wonder if they followed the typical pattern of enjoying the files more and more until having a scare moment about a week in followed by a purge.

That or they're so tranced out in bimbo bliss they can't figure out how to use their computer anymore.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 01 Dec 2021

(30 Nov 2021, 20:21 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: followed by a purge
^ this or just other usual everyday things with higher priorities. Interests come and go in circles. Or spirals...

(30 Nov 2021, 20:21 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: they're so tranced out in bimbo bliss they can't figure out how to use their computer anymore.
That's what I usually say 😆 Especially, when Bambi Prime disappears for months "Finally bitten by Bambi" 😂

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - nystul - 05 Dec 2021

(24 Nov 2021, 16:13 )nystul Wrote: Hello, i never speak, but i lurk around here for a while, and lately i, seeing that i never felt really in trance, i tried for years any kind of files. So i don't fear the "dangerous" ones, maybe something has to do that english is not my first language. So i tried this one. But i only got to the fourth. If you like, i will update about how it goes. So far, the induction worked well, but in the other files, i get distracted as usual.

Well, tried it a couple of times more, i mostly fall asleep.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Cattani - 05 Dec 2021

Maybe a video combination of visuals, binaurals, and additional sex sounds and suggestions can compensate for the non-first language thing.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - nystul - 08 Dec 2021

(05 Dec 2021, 09:50 )Cattani Wrote: Maybe a video combination of visuals, binaurals, and additional sex sounds and suggestions can compensate for the non-first language thing.

I'll try that. Real life got in between and i couldn't listen for the last days.  I'll try today.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Cattani - 08 Dec 2021

Lucky you, I'm still on standby, waiting a gap in real life stuff to exploit.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - coldwarsurvivor - 20 Dec 2021

(21 Apr 2021, 20:24 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: SO, my experience:
Night 1 (17th April):
0-10 in a row. I got stressed in the middle, bad heartbeat and high consciousness. Next day felt nearly no changes, sometimes thinking and hearing the echo of suggestions.
Night 2 (18th April):
I tried a new playlist (Blank mindless doll, bimbo tranquility, bimbo servitude, mindlocked cock zombie, bimbo amnesia and bimbo drift). Unlike the previous session i got very deep and had no stress., felt nearly mindless. The most interesting thing was the consciousness, about the suggestions of forgetting and amnesia (which never worked on me) during the session i felt like drifting on the words and simply not hearing them. it felt very good and relaxing and almost lost the track of time. The next day i was extremely turned on and hearing the suggestions (mostly about conditioning) during the day. Felt extreme need to listen again and thinking about it half of the day. Also, a few times a question raised out of nowhere: "is this really bad? maybe it's better for me).
Night 3 (19th April):
After a good discussion in this thread, I took a heart relaxing pill and tried a new playlist (bimbo slumber, bimbo mindwipe, bimbo pleasure, bimbo fuckpuppet oblivion, bimbo amnesia and bimbo drift) which as I know is a dangerous one. Quickly got deep, no stress during the session and "the drifting thing" on the suggestions was even stronger. The important change was about the memory, during the session and some time after that I was urging to "not remember" the contents of the session (because usually i check my memory of the session and take notes). After the session however, I found myself stairing at the wall for about 5 minutes without knowing, blank and repeating "My name is bambi, I'm a good girl".
This time the next day was very strange. Jammed very heavily a few times (which made people shocked) and forgetting obvious things like my name. more than that, I had a strange voice in my head repeating suggestions about being a good girl. The funny thing was that I was not aware of the most of these "changes" in my behavior until the night, like yeah anything is normal.
After the strange day that i explained, The 4th night (20th April) when I tried to setup my room for the next session, i felt very noisy and stressed about the trance which made me cancel that. The next day (Today) was a hell. This time no bambi at all and even had a sense to not going around it. Instead, I had my old hallucination of hearing people chatting in my head. Maybe the most strong one in the past 2 years. right now i'm very stressed and noisy so not sure about having a session tonight, but it made me think about the relation of bambi sessions and my psychological problem. having a storm like this (attack of the hallucination) is normal time to time (few months) but i'm unsure if the sessions were involved to make the schizophrenia worse.
So right now i feel no bambi or something like that inside me, but my bipolar view to the bambi thing and the daily effects were significant...

SO, a few weeks after this post, in May 2021 things got worse for me and I got hospitalized in a local mental hospital for a few weeks. The problem was, I got too unstable. Of course, there were many problems in my daily life that led to that state but I believe Bambi stuff had a significant role in my unstable mental state. So I can't tell Bambi can get people unstable that much or directly cause mental illness, but an unstable person like me with a great potential of mental problems has a good chance to get very unstable and lose control.
After these events, I promised myself to never touch Bambi again and warn people with special mental conditions to stay away from it (and other "too mad" stuff)...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Tritium - 20 Dec 2021

(20 Dec 2021, 02:08 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: SO, a few weeks after this post, in May 2021 things got worse for me and I got hospitalized in a local mental hospital for a few weeks. The problem was, I got too unstable. Of course, there were many problems in my daily life that led to that state but I believe Bambi stuff had a significant role in my unstable mental state. So I can't tell Bambi can get people unstable that much or directly cause mental illness, but an unstable person like me with a great potential of mental problems has a good chance to get very unstable and lose control.
After these events, I promised myself to never touch Bambi again and warn people with special mental conditions to stay away from it (and other "too mad" stuff)...
Sorry to hear that, hope you’re doing better!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Cattani - 20 Dec 2021

This sucks, maybe really stay away from stuff like that, at least for a while.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - coldwarsurvivor - 20 Dec 2021

(20 Dec 2021, 20:07 )Cattani Wrote: This sucks, maybe really stay away from stuff like that, at least for a while.

Well, I've started listening to erotic hypnosis many years ago, even before my mental illness (or better to say before showing symptoms of my illness).
So I accepted this as part of my life, and part of my illness. I just can't separate it from myself and isn't that a fetish? Locked into this with no way out...
Anyway, I'm not unfamiliar with hospitalization and challenging my mind with these kinds of stuff seems unavoidable, so I plan to enjoy that if broke my promise  😇 (and keep logs here).