Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lost - 12 Nov 2021

BlackHolyTrainerV4Small.jpg thumbnail   

I ordered a Black Holy Trainer V4 standard size.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 12 Nov 2021

In black? Or in Bambi-PINK (like this)?

(12 Nov 2021, 23:11 )Like Ra Wrote: In black? Or in Bambi-PINK (like this)?

Black ^^

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 12 Nov 2021

Also, cages are recommended, because orgasms break Bambi-trance.

BTW, PINK colour is a trigger.

(12 Nov 2021, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Also, cages are recommended, because orgasms break Bambi-trance.

BTW, PINK colour is a trigger.

Yes I was advised to wear a cage. For some time that tempted me too.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lost - 13 Nov 2021

Session 5: files # 1,2,3,10
I had a very good night.
When I wake up, I am in good shape.
I immediately started a new session ^^
During the session I was alone with the voice I no longer felt my body, I was like outside my body.
Twice I had a seizure and my body was filled with a strong wave of pleasure.
BS is incredible I want to get lost in it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lost - 14 Nov 2021

Session 6: files # 1,2,3,10
This session is the most intense I have experienced so far.
I was so good in my body, I was so deep in my mind, I was so focused on the voice. I couldn't turn away from the voice anymore. She was all over my mind so beautiful, so pleasant, so sweet.
I love it.
It was extraordinary.
During my previous sessions I had strong moments: when my mind started to spin, my body convulsed.
These were extreme things but almost nasty.
But there it was really crazy I felt so good for almost half of the session
I want to relive this permanently, this senstation makes me fantasize, I would have liked to continue living this forever.
The sensations are not that in my mind they are starting to invade my body.
Oh the triggers are much stronger than before.
This inner well-being is as the voice describes it, I think I've tasted what BS wants to offer me. This gift is beautiful !!!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 14 Nov 2021

(14 Nov 2021, 02:03 )Lost_In_The_Pink Wrote: Session 6: files # 1,2,3,10
This session is the most intense I have experienced so far.
I think I've tasted what BS wants to offer me. This gift is beautiful !!!
Nice. Welcome to Bambi's egregore!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - cinon - 14 Nov 2021

For those that did the Bimbo Protection enforcement session: bambi is going to be with you forever. There's no way to reverse that. I tried lots of deprogramming sessions and even tried ignoring her for months. Nothing works.
However, not all is lost. I've stopped listening to the bambi sessions. Instead I made a short session using my own voice where I tell bambi that she is smart, focused, capable, intelligent, loves work and money and I've been listening to it every day for a month now. Bambi is improving and getting better every day 😊

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lost - 14 Nov 2021

(14 Nov 2021, 05:55 )cinon Wrote: For those that did the Bimbo Protection enforcement session: bambi is going to be with you forever. There's no way to reverse that. I tried lots of deprogramming sessions and even tried ignoring her for months. Nothing works.
However, not all is lost. I've stopped listening to the bambi sessions. Instead I made a short session using my own voice where I tell bambi that she is smart, focused, capable, intelligent, loves work and money and I've been listening to it every day for a month now. Bambi is improving and getting better every day 😊

Thank you very much for your warning. BS is a very strong thing and not everyone wants to go that deep or be blocked.