Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bimbim Bambi - 28 Sep 2021

(22 Sep 2021, 12:09 )StarBlazerBambi Wrote:
(22 Sep 2021, 08:34 )Bimbim Bambi Wrote: Honestly made an account just to see the horror stories and such that people have found with this.
Personally, I love the files. I love them so much that I changed my name to Bambi 😂 but I admit they are very, very powerful, especially if you decide to listen without a uniform.
Exploring Bambi though, and hypnokink in general has led me to a pretty stellar community and a lot more happiness! I can understand how it’s not for everybody, tho

The horror stories are so extreme. There many ridiculous ones on reddit. I will always love these files even if I had issues trancing to it. Community itself on discord has become rather positive. Tho, since I ran cult server, I tried to make it as positive as I could. The people that constantly complain about the files all sound like broken record.
The community on Discord is so wonderful. Honestly, being on there is sometimes the highlight of my week, people are so sweet. 
I really like this forum  💓

(27 Sep 2021, 14:19 )Cattani Wrote: At some point, I finally managed to nod off and dream mildly erotic dreams. Woke up intensely horny though.

Bambi dreams are one of my favorite side effects of listening/watching videos. Just last night I jad a dream about being a perfectly submissive little maid, and that was because the maid file was playing while I slept.
It’s also led to me having my first sex dream about a guy..the wrestler Dolph Ziggler giggles
that dream was quite yummy

(22 Sep 2021, 11:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Sep 2021, 08:34 )Bimbim Bambi Wrote: Honestly made an account just to see the horror stories and such that people have found with this.
You are welcome regardless the reason 😉

Thankies so much for welcoming me  💓

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 28 Sep 2021

(28 Sep 2021, 21:33 )Bimbim Bambi Wrote: The community on Discord is so wonderful.
What is so wonderful about it? Last time I checked, it was a debilitating mess of role playing mooooing creatures in sparse female underwear posting his genitals and salivating mouths. Did it change?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - StarBlazerBambi - 28 Sep 2021

(28 Sep 2021, 22:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Sep 2021, 21:33 )Bimbim Bambi Wrote: The community on Discord is so wonderful.
What is so wonderful about it? Last time I checked, it was a debilitating mess of role playing mooooing creatures in sparse female underwear posting his genitals and salivating mouths. Did it change?
Aside from that, there are many members who share a lot of insight about hypnosis to makeup tutorials and helping people with some choices on if they think they're trans (Of course, we're all not Therapist leave it up to the pro). Again, I have run the server for a while back in 2017, would say the server is more than Horny RP.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 28 Sep 2021

(28 Sep 2021, 22:32 )StarBlazerBambi Wrote: there are many members who share a lot of insight about hypnosis
Such things are always welcome, but the endless gaming chat format of Discord prevents from finding anything useful. I tried Discord several times, but stopped within minutes...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bimbim Bambi - 29 Sep 2021

(28 Sep 2021, 22:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Sep 2021, 21:33 )Bimbim Bambi Wrote: The community on Discord is so wonderful.
Can’t say I remember the server ever being like that..
it’s a wholesome space. Lots of talk about the files, and just nice things like general chat that doesn’t allow triggers and channels that specifically do. A separate area for trans discussion and sissy content. For the most part, the people there are full of good vibes

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Cattani - 29 Sep 2021

Hihi, some people sound like they're trying to hold on to a sugary fuzzy bliss, while others like they've recently listened to the antiglobohomo rightwinger file from the scary potent thread 😁

I totally get both.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 29 Sep 2021

(29 Sep 2021, 04:01 )Bimbim Bambi Wrote: Can’t say I remember the server ever being like that..
Probably there were (still are?) more than one Bambi Discord.

In any case, the following is valid for all Discords:

(28 Sep 2021, 23:12 )Like Ra Wrote: the endless gaming chat format of Discord prevents from finding anything useful.

What's the point in good posts if you can't find them?

That's the reason I prefer the format of an old good forum with separate dedicated paginated threads, ideally with an index post (see SB's thread) and tags (that's not properly implemented yet). And that's why I keep copy&pasting info from various resources like 8kun, reddit, quora, discord, etc.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 29 Sep 2021

(29 Sep 2021, 05:50 )Cattani Wrote: they've recently listened to the antiglobohomo rightwinger file from the scary potent thread
Just in case, I've seen only the description of this file - never had one. 😉