Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 09 Sep 2021

By Bimbobear:

"IQ Lock" Fears and My Experience
Hiya! This message is for everyone still dipping their toes into Bambi hypnosis who want to be cautious. I wanna help address some fears you have!
I hear "how can I become Bambi without becoming dumb?" asked all the time!
It's actually pretty simple 😮
And I can say that because I have been listening to Bambi hypnosis ever since it came out aaaand I still have a great job that requires me to be a total smarty pants almost all the time! 
So being Bambi hasn't made "old self" stupid or gotten in the way at all, but some things HAVE changed that I really love and want to celebrate with you all 😊
Here are my big 3 changes: 

Attitude Towards Mistakes
The hypnosis says "Bambi makes lots of mistakes."
To be honest, I made mistakes before I became a bimbo. But when I did mess up I always did one of two things: 
 - Get mad or frustrated at myself
 - Blame something else for misleading or broken
I still make mistakes, and to be honest I don't make any more than I used to, and I'm always getting better at things. So what's different? 
Now, when I make a mistake, I giggle and move on! I don't blame myself or cut myself down for not being good enough because I'm always working to be better and smarter anyway. And I don't let things I can't change (like something being made poorly) even bother me. 
So it's not that I make more mistakes. It's that when I do make a mistake, it's just a little funny, and I move on with my life right away 😊

Memory of Smart Stuff
The hypnosis induction clears your mind of all memories, and Bambi's hypnotic wipers clear your mind of anything Bambi isn't interested in
You might have a lot of technical knowledge you are afraid of losing, you know how something works, you have a strong ideology about the world you can rationalize well and you don't want to disconnect from. (Oops super smarty talk here, lol). 
Me too! I have to know how stuff works to be good at my job or debate with my friends. And I haven't lost that. 
So what's changed? 
Now -- I only care about "smart stuff" when I actually make space for it. I don't let "smart stuff" rule my life or identity. 
So, if I get a worky email when I'm not working, if it's not important, I can let it go saying "I don't care about that right now" (or if I'm dressed up, "Bambi doesn't need that know" or just "Ew!") but I can come back to it later when it actually matters. 
Or like, for listening to the news, I might listening a little in the morning and say "Okay, that's enough!" and take a break for a while. But if I do decide to have a little debate with an Internet friend later, I'll still remember the news. I also tune out anything "smart" that triggers negative feelings AND results in unproductive conversation. There are LOTS of debates that just aren't worth having even if you aren't Bambi. 

Being Brainless and Ditzy with Perfect Thoughts
This one is super funny to me! If you want to be a smart bimbo, you can be! 
The hypnosis says that while you are Bambi you have perfect thoughts about getting perfectly dolled up, being obedient, and sucking cock. From what I can tell, "IQ Lock" and other similar Bambi files don't actually make you dumber (not in the way that Neural Nets hypnosis does...), they just empower you to take a break from everything else, clear your mind and only think about these things. 
The fear is that you will be 'brainless.'
Buuuut. Here's the thing. 
 - You can be smart while you think about being perfectly dolled up
 - You can be smart and still think about being obedient
 - You can be smart while sucking cock
So what's the difference? 
No one can tell! 
It doesn't really matter whether or not you are smart when you are being a bimbo. It's not really that you ARE dumb. It's just that none of your behaviors really indicate whether or not you are smart anyway. So it's VERY easy to be SECRETLY a smarty pants. 
To be honest, I think to be good at dressing up, being obedient, and being a good cock sucker, you need to be GOOD at those things, which is a kind of bimbo intelligence, anyway, isn't it? 
So my biggest change here is that now I just take these things seriously! If I want to be a perfectly dolled up bimbo, I need to study clothing, I need to shop, I need to try things out and think about what works, I need to be careful with money, and I need to work hard to save money. This all leads to me finally getting dolled up and behaving the way I want because I worked really hard and I deserve to be free of worry and stressful thinking every now and then
And that's what 'dumb' means to me -- it looks to the outside observer like I'm dumb. But actually, I'm just happy. 

...and maybe a little horny 😉

A final note: 
Maybe I should have started with this. But the most important thing to remember is that you are in control of your own changes when you listen to self hypnosis. 
Make boundaries for yourself and remember what you don't want to change before and after you listen. 
Keep a journal and write down what "going too far" would look like with examples. If you are afraid of a severe IQ drop, write something like 'I never want to act so dumb that I email the wrong person at work' or 'I never want to act so dumb that I take a selfie wearing clothes that don't fit' or 'I never want to act so dumb that I can't remember where I parked my car and I have to walk home wearing a minidress and heels....'
You get my drift 😉

Remember this all about having fun and being yourself and letting your hair down, so have fun!! 

If you've had any similar experiences with IQ Lock, feel free to discuss them in the comments 😊
<3 <3 <3
Hiya! This message is for everyone still dipping their toes into Bambi hypnosis who want to be cautious. I wanna help address some fears you have!
I hear "how can I become Bambi without becoming dumb?" asked all the time!
It's actually pretty simple 😮
And I can say that because I have been listening to Bambi hypnosis ever since it came out aaaand I still have a great job that requires me to be a total smarty pants almost all the time! 
So being Bambi hasn't made "old self" stupid or gotten in the way at all, but some things HAVE changed that I really love and want to celebrate with you all 😊
Here are my big 3 changes: 

Attitude Towards Mistakes
The hypnosis says "Bambi makes lots of mistakes."
To be honest, I made mistakes before I became a bimbo. But when I did mess up I always did one of two things: 
 - Get mad or frustrated at myself
 - Blame something else for misleading or broken
I still make mistakes, and to be honest I don't make any more than I used to, and I'm always getting better at things. So what's different? 
Now, when I make a mistake, I giggle and move on! I don't blame myself or cut myself down for not being good enough because I'm always working to be better and smarter anyway. And I don't let things I can't change (like something being made poorly) even bother me. 
So it's not that I make more mistakes. It's that when I do make a mistake, it's just a little funny, and I move on with my life right away 😊

Memory of Smart Stuff
The hypnosis induction clears your mind of all memories, and Bambi's hypnotic wipers clear your mind of anything Bambi isn't interested in
You might have a lot of technical knowledge you are afraid of losing, you know how something works, you have a strong ideology about the world you can rationalize well and you don't want to disconnect from. (Oops super smarty talk here, lol). 
Me too! I have to know how stuff works to be good at my job or debate with my friends. And I haven't lost that. 
So what's changed? 
Now -- I only care about "smart stuff" when I actually make space for it. I don't let "smart stuff" rule my life or identity. 
So, if I get a worky email when I'm not working, if it's not important, I can let it go saying "I don't care about that right now" (or if I'm dressed up, "Bambi doesn't need that know" or just "Ew!") but I can come back to it later when it actually matters. 
Or like, for listening to the news, I might listening a little in the morning and say "Okay, that's enough!" and take a break for a while. But if I do decide to have a little debate with an Internet friend later, I'll still remember the news. I also tune out anything "smart" that triggers negative feelings AND results in unproductive conversation. There are LOTS of debates that just aren't worth having even if you aren't Bambi. 

Being Brainless and Ditzy with Perfect Thoughts
This one is super funny to me! If you want to be a smart bimbo, you can be! 
The hypnosis says that while you are Bambi you have perfect thoughts about getting perfectly dolled up, being obedient, and sucking cock. From what I can tell, "IQ Lock" and other similar Bambi files don't actually make you dumber (not in the way that Neural Nets hypnosis does...), they just empower you to take a break from everything else, clear your mind and only think about these things. 
The fear is that you will be 'brainless.'
Buuuut. Here's the thing. 
 - You can be smart while you think about being perfectly dolled up
 - You can be smart and still think about being obedient
 - You can be smart while sucking cock
So what's the difference? 
No one can tell! 
It doesn't really matter whether or not you are smart when you are being a bimbo. It's not really that you ARE dumb. It's just that none of your behaviors really indicate whether or not you are smart anyway. So it's VERY easy to be SECRETLY a smarty pants. 
To be honest, I think to be good at dressing up, being obedient, and being a good cock sucker, you need to be GOOD at those things, which is a kind of bimbo intelligence, anyway, isn't it? 
So my biggest change here is that now I just take these things seriously! If I want to be a perfectly dolled up bimbo, I need to study clothing, I need to shop, I need to try things out and think about what works, I need to be careful with money, and I need to work hard to save money. This all leads to me finally getting dolled up and behaving the way I want because I worked really hard and I deserve to be free of worry and stressful thinking every now and then
And that's what 'dumb' means to me -- it looks to the outside observer like I'm dumb. But actually, I'm just happy. 

...and maybe a little horny 😉

A final note: 
Maybe I should have started with this. But the most important thing to remember is that you are in control of your own changes when you listen to self hypnosis. 
Make boundaries for yourself and remember what you don't want to change before and after you listen. 
Keep a journal and write down what "going too far" would look like with examples. If you are afraid of a severe IQ drop, write something like 'I never want to act so dumb that I email the wrong person at work' or 'I never want to act so dumb that I take a selfie wearing clothes that don't fit' or 'I never want to act so dumb that I can't remember where I parked my car and I have to walk home wearing a minidress and heels....'
You get my drift 😉

Remember this all about having fun and being yourself and letting your hair down, so have fun!!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - spiraltone42 - 09 Sep 2021

(06 Sep 2021, 15:43 )spiraltone42 Wrote: So I put on that Complete Enforcement file while I was doing other stuff, just seeing what would happen, and I responded way stronger to it than I expected! I was honestly a bit skeptical going in that it would hit that hard just cause I was distracted and hadn't listened in awhile, but after listening for a bit I was zoning out from what I was doing and just listening to the file. Its a little hard to remember all of it but that's always a good sign! 😋

Going to give it another listen soon and try the other file too!

Follow up to this, finally had a chance to try the Cock Goddess file. Really good effect too, think I really went deep cause its all a big blur 😋 but felt super good and even still kinda feel nice today. Definitely hornier today and having desires to put on the uniform and listen more, maybe even to some of the full Bambi files

Overall great! Going to try to keep training with various Bambi files 😁

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 09 Sep 2021

I think I'm not affected by Bambi files much, if at all. Some phrases (like an earworm music) at maximum. And some "automatic writing".

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - spiraltone42 - 09 Sep 2021

(09 Sep 2021, 16:26 )Like Ra Wrote: I think I'm not affected by Bambi files much, if at all. Some phrases (like an earworm music) at maximum. And some "automatic writing".

I think it's like anything else, different things work for different people. I haven't experienced anywhere near the "takeover" others claim but I've definitely had some strong feelings from them! And they stick with me as much as any files I've ever tried

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subyasha - 09 Sep 2021

(07 Sep 2021, 20:38 )Like Ra Wrote: This playlist looks more interesting and safe (OK, how safe can Bambi files be?)

bimbobear Wrote:<3 ULTIMATE BAMBI UNIFORM ADDICT <3

Hiya!! This 4 week plan will make you totes OMG addicted to being completely dressed up like a perfect bimbo, happy when you're dressed up and feeling safe and satisfied when you're sexy and fashionable. <3

- 7 Playlists with recommended timeline of listening to 1 or 2 playlists each week.
    - It starts with longer playlists to refresh your trance training and practice going deep. (90 minutes)
    - Then playlists get shorter as you will be able to fall deeper into trance more quickly. (Under an hour)

Source: https://www.patreon.com/bimbobear

I really like the look of this playlist. I liked the bambi files when I last did them years ago but was in a bad depression that didn't help with the hypnosis files I did as an escape. In a much better headspace now and enjoying some S@m4ntha and N1kk1 F files so will look into this playlist for some fun. Also my pvc maid outfit would be a perfect uniform Girl_curtsey

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - thominhose - 10 Sep 2021

3 new training loops released on Patreon, all in the mental makeover series style 😁

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 11 Sep 2021

(10 Sep 2021, 17:13 )thominhose Wrote: 3 new training loops released on Patreon, all in the mental makeover series style 😁

Does anyone have a description? Has anyone listened yet?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 11 Sep 2021

(11 Sep 2021, 00:48 )lurker Wrote:
(10 Sep 2021, 17:13 )thominhose Wrote: 3 new training loops released on Patreon, all in the mental makeover series style 😁

Does anyone have a description? Has anyone listened yet?

The first file is the most droney-Stoney for advanced users who wanna go into sleepygirl hazy cotton Candy 🧠

The second file is perfect for bubble play with Candy, ideal for a washer in between salon files

3rd file is similar, good for in between salon files for boxing up any thoughts

They are all v good with new audio layering and extra strength power similar to the salon files

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 11 Sep 2021

"666 patrons" currently 😈

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - thominhose - 11 Sep 2021

good description IMHO. In short, I'd describe them as deepeners based on the mental makeover series, with sleepyhead relating to track 1 (focus: obedience & sleep), bobblyhead to track 3 (focus: airhead) and b4mb!d0ll relating to track 5 (focus: takeover) of the main series. And I think there's some priming for the final, much anticipated track 6 going on, with some strange background sound effects, and you also get to make out voices appearing to pull a trigger but fading out at the first syllable, kind of edging...