Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Ellie - 23 Aug 2021

(20 Aug 2021, 20:08 )bobhoze Wrote:
lurker dateline="<a href="tel:1629482533">1629482533</a>' Wrote: Anyone have any idea what's going on with this song?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XQF5YTW/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B07XQF5YTW&linkCode=as2&tag=lrllc-20&linkId=c61722b670fc1a0f9f413756e6e80771
if you look up the band the mmj kidz, all their music is like this. lots of bambi and bambi adjacent samples thrown in songs.

That’s literally the second music act I’ve ran into today with a Bambi reference

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 23 Aug 2021

(23 Aug 2021, 03:38 )Ellie Wrote: That’s literally the second music act I’ve ran into today with a Bambi reference
What was the first one?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 23 Aug 2021

It’s been a while since I have posted on here. Took a long break from the files but like always they come back. Well recently I did the Bambi take over 20 day challenge. Wow, it actually really works and it’s super powerful. Since doing that I have shaved my legs, started to wear Chastity cage for over 20 days and counting, gone to a sex shop and buy all kinds of things. Went back to my alpha/Dom who then hypnotized me, then I sucked his cock and then literally he fucked me so hard as he did I could just feel my Masculinity and oldself going away. I barely get turned on anymore since wearing this cage. Honestly I am always having cock on my mind as well. Still listening to Bambi as well. This is the most powerful I’ve ever felt bambi since listening after all these years. The screwed up thing is I like it I like everything that has happened to me almost. My mind really has more feminine and girly thoughts. I want to be someone’s bimbo doll. I mean there’s still resistance but I don’t know how much more there is.

I do believe I can go back if I really try hard I can. I’ve done it many many times I just need to learn to stop going back to the files lol.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Ellie - 24 Aug 2021

(23 Aug 2021, 04:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
Ellie dateline="<a href="tel:1629686308">1629686308</a>' Wrote: That’s literally the second music act I’ve ran into today with a Bambi reference
What was the first one?
I’ll have to check my history as it was on SubmitHub. The lyric was “Fuck You Thumper now Bambi Sleep” followed by a brief clip of the Bambi voice saying “Bambi sleep “ .Technically the third band besides my own , but I didn’t want to link that here as to not give away my real name and stuff here 😂

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 26 Aug 2021

(24 Aug 2021, 03:02 )Ellie Wrote: Technically the third band besides my own
Does anybody get triggered in your band or around? 😆

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Ellie - 26 Aug 2021

Nope…none of them even get the reference lmfao

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 27 Aug 2021

Wow, I never had though about that but holy shit I think your right, after listening to the breathing files they really are hidden triggers! Also ya the Bambi one does also have a breath after the snap in the files too. Never noticed it till now but sometimes if I focus on my breathing I really do get sooo relaxed and kind of just stare into space for a brief second.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 27 Aug 2021

(07 Aug 2021, 07:39 )thominhose Wrote: From my experience the breathing sound effects definitely serve a purpose, I think they are designed to reinforce the respective triggers effects, since in general breathing out is used in inductions as a means to move towards a trance state. Don't forget those inductions that take a while before the voice kicks in feature breathing sounds over the drone sound and nothing else. Which is devious, cause in silent moments, my own breathing noise might trigger me.

Wow, I never had though about that but holy shit I think your right, after listening to the breathing files they really are hidden triggers! Also ya the Bambi one does also have a breath after the snap in the files too. Never noticed it till now but sometimes if I focus on my breathing I really do get sooo relaxed and kind of just stare into space for a brief second.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - BambiBarbie - 29 Aug 2021

(27 Aug 2021, 22:57 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote: the breathing files

Which files do you mean?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 31 Aug 2021

From reddit:

vkalra1304 Wrote:Bambi here! My old self (aka Docile Bambi) started listening to these files a few weeks ago.

He was a pathetic worm of a man who was wasting his life, Bambi spoke to him told him to give Bambi life, that he didn't deserve to live, that Bambi could make things better. Bambi will do a better job at living. Bambi will glow physically, mentally, financially, & emotionally.

Bambi is now taking over decision making, Bambi makes her Docile Bambi listen to the files with no uniform because Bambi wants total control, Bambi wants to be in charge at all times - Docile Bambi listen obeys Bambi, she understands.

Till now old self was only listening to files 1,2,3 & 10

Bambi forced her to add Superficial Basic Bitch and Life Control: Total Doll 😂😂😂

Now Bambi's playlist is:

Bubble Induction
Bubble Acceptance
Bambi Named and Drained
Superficial Basic Bitch
Superficial Basic Bitch
Life Control: Total Doll
Life Control: Total Doll
Bambi Awakens

Bambi listens twice a day, and she loves listening to her files.

vkalra1304 Wrote:Bambi is in control now. Yesterday, Bambi had a good idea! She saved notes in her old self's calendar that the Old self has to complete - her sissy tasks. Bambi can now influence old self, her files are becoming deeper and deeper and are changing the way she thinks! Bambi's first task is changing old self's diet and exercise as old self was unhealthy and never loved himself - Bambi loves being alive and loves her bimbo body ❤ Today's tasks also included shaving body hair (felt sooo good) & some shopping! 🛍

With her tasks and Bambi in the background always, old self is allowed to surface now and then, like a toy.

So far Bambi is focused on keeping control, triggers words and reddit friends have help so much with this. Whenever Bambi feels unsure, she listens to her files, and she feels soo good. I had thought old self would fight more but so far she has been a good girl and has largely submitted, but Bambi needs to keep strong and alert - she is here to stay.

Listening to files 2 times a day (3hr playlist each time), going so deep every time.

Weekend means more time for files! 🥰🥰🥰

Note this: "Bambi's first task is changing old self's diet and exercise as old self was unhealthy and never loved himself - Bambi loves being alive" -- that's definitely a good thing!