Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 03 Aug 2021

(03 Aug 2021, 21:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Aug 2021, 20:47 )lurker Wrote: I have tried texting her triggers from my phone number, which she has responded to.
How did she respond? How can you be sure that the triggers work, and it's not her "playing along"?

This is a tough question, and I'm not sure whether to answer literally ("I did x to test them") or philosophically. ("How does anyone know if a trigger works? How much of human personality is simply aligning to one set of expectations?")

In her case, I've spent a lot of time testing if her triggers are "real," as the authenticity question you raise has been an important one. If she's "just playing along," then why employ hypnosis at all? Why not simply role play? So, usually I test the following in a large variety of ways: Do her triggers work with different effectiveness depending on context? Will her triggers work in all situations? Can she will a trigger not to work if she prefers it? Do her triggers work outside of sexual situations? (ie, can I trigger her in mundane situation about something non-sexual?) Etc. Although I think it would be difficult to prove in the scientific sense that she is not just playing along, I know her quite well, and I am personally very convinced.

I definitely cannot test some extreme versions of this. ie, testing her cock-sucking triggers in a public setting. That stone is just going to have to go un-turned.

Let me know if you were looking for the "philosophical" answer instead.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 04 Aug 2021

(03 Aug 2021, 22:48 )lurker Wrote: or philosophically. ("How does anyone know if a trigger works? How much of human personality is simply aligning to one set of expectations?")
There is even a dedicated thread for this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3142

(03 Aug 2021, 22:48 )lurker Wrote: If she's "just playing along," then why employ hypnosis at all? Why not simply role play?
Hypnosis (like, for example, alcohol or even bondage) can be an excuse to do something, the person would not do otherwise.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - parkinson - 06 Aug 2021

(04 Aug 2021, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Aug 2021, 22:48 )lurker Wrote: or philosophically. ("How does anyone know if a trigger works? How much of human personality is simply aligning to one set of expectations?")
There is even a dedicated thread for this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3142

(03 Aug 2021, 22:48 )lurker Wrote: If she's "just playing along," then why employ hypnosis at all? Why not simply role play?
Hypnosis (like, for example, alcohol or even bondage) can be an excuse to do something, the person would not do otherwise.

Along the more 'obvious' triggers there is, as an example, the "moaning/breathing out sound := a conditioned response to show Bambi is responding to triggers".
Without knowing this behaviour to be expected and trained in the files - could a Bambi play along/fake it?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 06 Aug 2021

(06 Aug 2021, 22:59 )parkinson Wrote: Without knowing this behaviour to be expected and trained in the files - could a Bambi play along/fake it?
Without knowing? Are "the trigger descriptions" audible? Or subliminal?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - parkinson - 07 Aug 2021

(06 Aug 2021, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Aug 2021, 22:59 )parkinson Wrote: Without knowing this behaviour to be expected and trained in the files - could a Bambi play along/fake it?
Without knowing? Are "the trigger descriptions" audible? Or subliminal?
Talking of the audible. Examples taken from 'Relaxation', heavily occupied with breathing:
'Bambi is breathing-in wonderful bimbo relaxation' / 'Bambi is breathing-out her mind' / 'blanker and emptier with each easy slow breath' and so on and so forth, then
'breathing slowly in and out, bimbodoll (3x)'. This may (or may not) establish a link. Like ®a mental trigger.

Additionally the second audible voice exhales during/after finger-snaps in a lot of files. Kind of a Pavlovian conditioned response 'unbeknownst to the subject'?
Although not part of the original instructions in that trigger, for what I observed e.g. the 'Bimbodoll'-trigger causes a noticeable 'breathing-out' of a Bambi. Hence the 'link' between the two. If so, where's the potential left 'to play along'? But one Bambi is hardly enough evidence.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - thominhose - 07 Aug 2021

From my experience the breathing sound effects definitely serve a purpose, I think they are designed to reinforce the respective triggers effects, since in general breathing out is used in inductions as a means to move towards a trance state. Don't forget those inductions that take a while before the voice kicks in feature breathing sounds over the drone sound and nothing else. Which is devious, cause in silent moments, my own breathing noise might trigger me.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - spiraltone42 - 07 Aug 2021

(07 Aug 2021, 07:39 )thominhose Wrote: From my experience the breathing sound effects definitely serve a purpose, I think they are designed to reinforce the respective triggers effects, since in general breathing out is used in inductions as a means to move towards a trance state. Don't forget those inductions that take a while before the voice kicks in feature breathing sounds over the drone sound and nothing else. Which is devious, cause in silent moments, my own breathing noise might trigger me.

I've caught myself in the past syncing my breathing with the sound effects and not even realizing I'm doing it, I'd say that's part of it too

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - squall1150 - 08 Aug 2021

I have been listening to tracks 1,2,3,10 for over a week, and I'm still having trouble. I've now started to get bored and just turn the audio off and go to bed. Little things distract me like an itch.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 12 Aug 2021

This thread has reached 200k views (200,098)!

RE: Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll - Like Ra - 12 Aug 2021

(17 Jul 2021, 13:13 )Bound Whore Wrote: Holy shit, I just did it.

I answered the classified of a 29 year old bi-closeted guy in my city who is looking to get his 20x5 dick sucked.
I totally don't meet his criterias, but explained my situation and fantasy and asked if he could imagine himself helping me to expand my horizon.

That escalated quickly.

Is this also provoked by Bambi - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3413 ? Or Bambi just released the old, deeply suppressed desires?