Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll - Like Ra - 18 Jul 2021

(17 Jul 2021, 21:08 )YoungBambiSleep Wrote: It was real orgasms but extremely strong, prostate orgasms with ejaculation.
Prostate orgasms? Caused by a butt-plug/dildo? Or purely by the trigger (which one, BTW? Bambi Cum and Collapse?)

RE: Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll - YoungBambiSleep - 18 Jul 2021

(18 Jul 2021, 00:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Jul 2021, 21:08 )YoungBambiSleep Wrote: It was real orgasms but extremely strong, prostate orgasms with ejaculation.
Prostate orgasms? Caused by a butt-plug/dildo? Or purely by the trigger (which one, BTW? Bambi Cum and Collapse?)

No, I was not wearing an anal plug. the orgasms were only caused by listening to the "Blowup Pleasure Toy" session with the Bambi trigger cum and collapse. During this session we force bambi to cum over and over again as a lifeless blow-up toy.

During the session I could feel my body as feeling the real effects of a penetration.

As while listening to Cock zombie now my mouth was wide open and I was faking a blowjob even without having ever done one in my life. My lips and my tongue behaved like a cock was in my mouth. I even felt the effects of deep throat very, very deep in my throat.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - YoungBambiSleep - 18 Jul 2021

Can someone tell me that they Bambi Sleep sessions can or should be listened to while sleeping?

RE: Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll - Vixien - 18 Jul 2021

Interesting.
I need to read more about that Bambi stuff

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - helenabrown - 22 Jul 2021

Thought I'd try to make another Bambi Sleep type audio, this fantasy is about a tight lockable latex condom catsuit, let me know if you like it, it's a loop type audio. [url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raRA4Ea8fbY
]Bambi Sleep condom catsuit[/url]

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 27 Jul 2021

(22 Jul 2021, 22:04 )helenabrown Wrote: Thought I'd try to make another Bambi Sleep type audio, this fantasy is about a tight lockable latex condom catsuit, let me know if you like it, it's a loop type audio. 
Interesting idea, I like it, but why the volume is that low and why all the voices are "mono"? Is it intended?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - helenabrown - 27 Jul 2021

(27 Jul 2021, 02:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Jul 2021, 22:04 )helenabrown Wrote: Thought I'd try to make another Bambi Sleep type audio, this fantasy is about a tight lockable latex condom catsuit, let me know if you like it, it's a loop type audio. 
Interesting idea, I like it, but why the volume is that low and why all the voices are "mono"? Is it intended?

I am going to totally redo this one once I master audacity 😊

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - spiraltone42 - 29 Jul 2021

I haven't listened to bambi regularly for awhile, but the oblivion file sounded fun, so i decided this was a good opportunity to listen to it on its own, so maybe I wouldn't go too deep

wowww, what a file. I'm honestly glad I only listened to it, if I had heard it after a week or so of training with bambi and put that in a playlist it would be insane. As it is, it still hit me a lot harder than i expected. I definitely went into a trance even just with that file and have gaps in my memory. Though I think I remember most of it. It's hard to tell, its hard to even type about it

I think that file is definitely some very serious stuff and only for the most dedicated of bambis, but if you got that far in the training you probably aren't thinking too much anyway 😋 very impressed!!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - spiraltone42 - 29 Jul 2021

(29 Jul 2021, 06:33 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I haven't listened to bambi regularly for awhile, but the oblivion file sounded fun, so i decided this was a good opportunity to listen to it on its own, so maybe I wouldn't go too deep

wowww, what a file. I'm honestly glad I only listened to it, if I had heard it after a week or so of training with bambi and put that in a playlist it would be insane. As it is, it still hit me a lot harder than i expected. I definitely went into a trance even just with that file and have gaps in my memory. Though I think I remember most of it. It's hard to tell, its hard to even type about it

I think that file is definitely some very serious stuff and only for the most dedicated of bambis, but if you got that far in the training you probably aren't thinking too much anyway 😋 very impressed!!

Update today after sleeping on the experience, I'm amazed how much just the one file has affected me, even without properly training and not doing Bambi in awhile. Throughout the day today I still randomly think of the pink electricity in my brain and get a little blank. It's not on the level it would be if I'd listened as designed, but wow. This isn't something to mess with.

And it's definitely addicting. I have a really strong urge to just dive back into bambi now, I've never really gone deep into it but I want to now. That feeling of being just a blank dumb doll is so good.. typing this is making it worse so I'm going to cut it short 😋

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 30 Jul 2021

(29 Jul 2021, 17:51 )spiraltone42 Wrote: even without properly training
But you did train with Bambi in the past, didn't you? How long ago was it?

(29 Jul 2021, 06:33 )spiraltone42 Wrote: the oblivion file sounded fun
Was it just one Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion?

Quote:Bambi is strapped into a brainwashing machine. Her mind is pacified and eradicated. Her memories and thoughts are replaced. Any ability to resist her conditioning is removed. Heavy restrictions are placed on her intelligence and free will. Bambi learns to put the old self to sleep completely and is placed in a helpless subconscious feedback loop that keeps it permanently unaware and under control whenever she is in uniform. This track is about 35 minutes long, and can also double as a powerful deepener. The strongest Bambi experience yet. Be careful.

The uniform is the required condition here, but the emphasis on the "intelligence restrictions" is worrying... Were you wearing the uniform throughout the day?