Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - helenabrown - 05 Jun 2021

Bambi Zentai 2.mp3 (Size: 9.85 MB )

Here's a 10 minute version I am working on

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 06 Jun 2021

(05 Jun 2021, 11:36 )helenabrown Wrote: Bambi Zentai 2
Good ideas - put on zentai, lock for 10min, masturbate, stop masturbating if you are close, listen again as a loop, you are only allowed to unlock if you cum! So you are caught forever in an eternal masturbation locked in zentai! That's what I would like to see/here in the Bambi series. No bimbofication, well zentaication (or pantyhose encasement) with a lock! Good beginning! I would add more standard triggers, though and more subliminal tracks. Interesting

And here you can find the instruction how to use full TTS: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Text-to-speech-programs-TTS?pid=30260#pid30260 Works fine under Wine/Linux

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Graz - 08 Jun 2021

Long time lurker etc... Now we're in 2021 and most of us have had time to assess everything, is there a a definitive 'most potent' playlist? I've used dabc's mixes before, is there anything better? Got a 4 day home alone stretch coming up, toys in the mail and really want to make the most of it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - StarBlazerBambi - 08 Jun 2021

(08 Jun 2021, 16:35 )Graz Wrote: Long time lurker etc... Now we're in 2021 and most of us have had time to assess everything, is there a a definitive 'most potent' playlist? I've used dabc's mixes before, is there anything better? Got a 4 day home alone stretch coming up, toys in the mail and really want to make the most of it.

Try the 20 day takeover playlist

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lesotho - 27 Jun 2021

I'm looking for a sound effect.

In some of the bambi sleep files it sounds like there is a slowly said "gooooooood giiiiiirrrrl" in the background. Does anyone have this sound isolated? Or does anyone know of a file where it is said without other sounds (besides the droning?).

I am making my own bambi-type files. I personally am not into many of the themes in BS and I also do not know what hidden triggers/suggestions there might be, so I am creating my own files and videos to SOUND like a Bambi sleep file but with only the suggestions/triggers I am comfortable with (mainly crossdressing and feminization).

If someone can point me to this sound, I would be very grateful.

thank you

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - thominhose - 27 Jun 2021

"not into many of the themes" I can relate to that. I've tried replacing the image of sucking a c0ck with that of a nylon encased foot. But I wonder if I could keep that up, if I were to listen regularly. Somewhat glad, that the longing for listening behaves quite similar to that for nicotine, i.e. whenever, as a past smoker of about 5 packs/week, I am stupid enough to smoke a few cigarettes at special occasions, I now manage to get rid off the desire within two days. So perhaps this past learnt experience of withdrawal management is what my brain applies to BS as well.
But I digress, could you point out a particular file and timestamp? Sounds like a fun experiment, perhaps it can be recreated instead of isolated - I've set up an AWS account simply for playing around with the text-to-speech API.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lesotho - 27 Jun 2021

(27 Jun 2021, 09:00 )thominhose Wrote: "not into many of the themes" I can relate to that. I've tried replacing the image of sucking a c0ck with that of a nylon encased foot. But I wonder if I could keep that up, if I were to listen regularly. Somewhat glad, that the longing for listening behaves quite similar to that for nicotine, i.e. whenever, as a past smoker of about 5 packs/week, I am stupid enough to smoke a few cigarettes at special occasions, I now manage to get rid off the desire within two days. So perhaps this past learnt experience of withdrawal management is what my brain applies to BS as well.
But I digress, could you point out a particular file and timestamp? Sounds like a fun experiment, perhaps it can be recreated instead of isolated - I've set up an AWS account simply for playing around with the text-to-speech API.

Sure,

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/bambi-02-bubble-acceptance-576.html

The time stamp runs backwards on this video, but the stamp is -25:06.
It is used throughout the track in the background. It's a Gooooood, giiiirrrrl. I don't think it is TTS. I tried replicating it with tts, but slowing it down makes it sound like a monster instead of a dreamy girl. I wonder if it isn't from a different hypnosis track from a different hypnotists.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambifurreva - 28 Jun 2021

I wonder if it's possible to make headphones a part of the uniform... Or make it impossible to remove uniform completely, like make it so Bambi will always leave at least one item and trigger uniform lock if she tries to remove last item ...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Irishguy42069 - 29 Jun 2021

(28 Jun 2021, 22:27 )Bambifurreva Wrote: I wonder if it's possible to make headphones a part of the uniform... Or make it impossible to remove uniform completely, like meke it so Bambi will always leave at least one item and trigger uniform lock if she tries to remove last item ...

It is mentioned in one of the files that "the background tone as you put on your headphones" is a trigger and IMO that's the closest you can safely get 

Other files mention the uniform becoming part of you and your uniform wrapping around your brain, both suggestions are aimed at becoming Bambi permanently

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambifurreva - 29 Jun 2021

Close, but not quite. Mentally, around my brain, I'm a millionaire, but my wallet is empty. Having mental uniform on alt persona in your mind is not quite the same as having real uniform around your real body at all times.