Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: General hypnosis discussion - rebroad - 08 Apr 2021

(13 Jul 2018, 22:22 )TopKek Wrote: Amber is slow takover with very submissive-slave personality, while Bambi is possession with many triggers.
Anyone who knows the triggers could take advantage of that subject.

Amber sounds very interesting indeed. Which hypnosis installs her please?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 09 Apr 2021

(08 Apr 2021, 11:18 )rebroad Wrote: Amber sounds very interesting indeed. Which hypnosis installs her please?
Kei - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2820

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Selfexploration - 18 Apr 2021

Bambi finally got her new latex uniform šŸ˜ and locking ballet heels and a massive breast plate. Only listened twice like this & it was sooo hard to take offĀ 

latex_bambi-01.jpg thumbnail     latex_bambi-02.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - coldwarsurvivor - 19 Apr 2021

Hi, I'm 'kind of' new here.

So to begin, It's +10 years that i'm into hypnosis. for the first few years I've dedicated myself to the academical and military-grade hypnosis. by military grade i mean the semi-public techniques that were used and researched by governments. Fast forward to now I'm very familiar with the techniques that someday were considered by agencies to research on.

Bambi Sleeps is not a government-style hypno program by any means. No government (except a buggy one in ME) will run such a dangerous and uncontrollable program with people's mind. that said, bambi sleep is a well engineered program which knows its target from the first day. cult-based, very well scripted and anonymous. but something very important about the program is the shape of the whole program. It's modular, I mean very modular. The creator (bambi prime) knows so much about the techniques and mechanism of the mind.

From the very beginning, It's designed to form a cult and to overtake the subject's personality, not by suggesting directly, but with not using safety measures to keep the implemented personality from the original one. that's why you see many people who absorb the suggestions to their main personality. this is obviously dangerous but completely curable. So I think this program might be created by any well-trained psychologist who has enough time and reason.
Still a good question for me and some folks, the bambi prime could be easily traced by FBI or any other western agency or at least, to take down the whole doomed thing, so why not? I have no answer for now. anyway, I'm going to research on this thing more and log my experiences here.
My mind is a over-analytical one blessed by schizophrenia, so it's hard to put myself down and give the control. I've been tranced by most of the known erotic hypnotists on the Internet including bambi sleep. Recently I've got more suggestible thanks to the medicines and some other stuff, so i've decided to try bambi sleep once more and this time more seriously. So I'll put daily logs as I can for who's interested. hopefully I'll survive thatĀ  šŸ˜

P.S: For anyone interested I can share some MK-ULTRA and some more hypnosis-related documents about the pre 1990 government programs on RS.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 19 Apr 2021

(19 Apr 2021, 21:03 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: I've dedicated myself to the academical and military-grade hypnosis. by military grade i mean the semi-public techniques that were used and researched by governments.
šŸ˜² How did you "get there"?

(19 Apr 2021, 21:03 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: Bambi Sleeps is not a government-style hypno program by any means.
Thanks for the confirmation! šŸ˜‰

(19 Apr 2021, 21:03 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: No government (except a buggy one in ME) will run such a dangerous and uncontrollable program with people's mind.
Agree.

(19 Apr 2021, 21:03 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: who has enough time and reason.
And the reason behind is something what's bugging me for years ...

(19 Apr 2021, 21:03 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: the bambi prime could be easily traced by FBI or any other western agency or at least, to take down the whole doomed thing
It's not a national threat, why should they? You can openly buy alcohol, tobacco, coca-cola, redbull, etc...

(19 Apr 2021, 21:03 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: For anyone interested I can share some MK-ULTRA and some more hypnosis-related documents about the pre 1990 government programs on RS.
Yes, please! In this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-How-do-you-know-if-hypnosis-works
Then I might move the related posts to a separate thread dedicated to MK-Ultra.

(19 Apr 2021, 22:04 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: šŸ˜² How did you "get there"?
Curiosity my friend. back in those days I was very interested. The formula was easy (in the lack of nonsense you see on internet these days), avoid image boards, don't trust search engines indexing and go find it yourself (deepweb stuff) and find good and oldschool sources. Many of these documents (1990 and earlier) are freely on the web, but don't get attention because they're long and full of unnecessary details.Ā just put some time in it...

(19 Apr 2021, 22:04 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: It's not a national threat, why should they? You can openly buy alcohol, tobacco, coca-cola, redbull, etc...
Yes, about the entertainmentĀ aspect you're right. But it's about the cult thing. Nowadays nations are getting more sensitive to cult things mainly because of the QAnon and related cases. That's a different and long story...

(19 Apr 2021, 22:22 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: Nowadays nations are getting more sensitive to cult things mainly because of the QAnon and related cases. That's a different and long story...
It's not a cult, but rather a kinky club. Think of stamp collectors or gay clubs. Actually, both are more dangerous. Tha former because of money involved, and the latter because of AIDS risk. So, Bambi is nothing, compared to them. Just another fantasy world, like cosplay and LARP. You wouldn't call Starwars fans "a cult"?

(19 Apr 2021, 22:48 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(19 Apr 2021, 22:22 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: Nowadays nations are getting more sensitive to cult things mainly because of the QAnon and related cases. That's a different and long story...
It's not a cult, but rather a kinky club. Think of stamp collectors or gay clubs. Actually, both are more dangerous. Tha former because of money involved, and the latter because of AIDS risk. So, Bambi is nothing, compared to them. Just another fantasy world, like cosplay and LARP. You wouldn't call Starwars fans "a cult"?

Well, it's not about the dangers. let me explain:
The government security and intel agencies have multiple goals including "threat prevention". Take a look at more closed countries. eastern Europe, Russia, Gulf nations, China... you find something similar. They heavily control and censor new formed communities which matches their risk parameters. Why? to control and prevent the future threat. In the free world however, just the risk parameters differs based on their govern model. for example is US you see violence is taken very seriously (remember 8chan?).
By cult we mean a formed and organized community with layered access, which is ran by a group of high ranked layer of the community for a common reason. The main bambi blog and content is not a cult for sure but the thing will spread to the bambi communities like the discord and reddit one. go ahead and read some of the new posts there.
Clearly you see the 1.common reason, 2.layered modelĀ and the insist on keeping the members in the community (by censor specific contents and amplify some others). By all of these I mean bambi "community" can be considered as a cult because a huge part of it is based on the other people, higher ranks and in general, the community. So when it can be considered as a threat? when they start feeding the lower and submissive rank by harmful, meaningful and specific orders and content to change and affect something in the real world. yes it's just a possibilityĀ but remember, It's all about prevention.Ā 
The other fact you can see in all of this thing is the influence that bambi and their community has on the subjects. high influence can always alert the agenciesĀ i've mentioned...
As i said it's a long story with so many details which have to be considered with the real world and past examples in mind...
(19 Apr 2021, 22:48 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: You wouldn't call Starwars fans "a cult"?
If nearly the whole community gather in a discord channel or reddit and urging for anĀ order, with heavily programmed minds and controllable pleasure sensations, yes why notĀ  šŸ˜

(19 Apr 2021, 23:07 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote: By all of these I mean bambi "community" can be considered as a cult because a huge part of it is based on the other people, higher ranks and in general, the community.
Compare it with game communities. Same things. And most games are quite violent. Not convincing so far.

(19 Apr 2021, 23:07 )coldwarsurvivor Wrote:
Quote:You wouldn't call Starwars fans "a cult"?
If nearly the whole community gather in a discord channel or reddit and urging for an order, with heavily programmed minds and controllable pleasure sensations, yes why not
Then even less reasons to be worried about some very niche Barbie-doll-like-adult-kids-gamers.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - rebroad - 20 Apr 2021

(10 Apr 2020, 01:18 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Bambi is dangerous for girls as well.

slutmeup Wrote:I had listened to some random bimbo files I found online since I was 18. I was amazed at how they increased my libido, mood, and made my orgasms (after edging) super intense. I fell in love. But between work and school I haven't been regular with it for a while.

Then I heard about Bambi Sleep. I've always been into fear play/cnc fantasies so the "BEWARE: I Became a Real Fuckdoll" posts both scared me and made me want to try it even more. After a couple weeks I caved. It was more of a formal hypnosis than the past files I listened to. The website says not to edge while listening bc it can distract you, but I find that putting a vibe down my panties on low while I listen makes my mind more melty and receptive.

The first couple times, I only got two or three sections in to the original file set before having an incredible orgasm. I experienced a higher libido, fantasizing about kinkier things the first week. Sometimes one of the triggers would pop into my head and I would forget what I was thinking about, then get embarrassed and horny. (Humiliation is part of the appeal for me, as a cis-female) Since my libido was high, I found myself wanting to listen more. A couple of busy weeks threw me off, but one night after I finished my homework I stayed up late to do about an hour of files.

I started looking online for bimbo clothing, makeup, and other gear. Sometimes buying, but mostly looking. I joined a discord group to talk with other Bambis.

Recently over spring break, with the giggly encouragements of my new friends, I decided to try to do a marathon listen. I took a few shots, got in my "uniform", turned off the lights, laid down, and put on my noise cancelling headphones. I got through three hours. I enjoyed it deeply, but got very relaxed. I couldn't believe so much time had passed. I remember feeling nervous a couple times at the things that were being said, surely it was just a fantasy... but then a trigger was said and I forgot what I was thinking about and felt more pleasure. Over and over. After I was out of trance I ended up reading more testimonies about the evils of Bambi Sleep. I decided that it wouldn't affect me too badly, as most affected were "sissies" with extreme shame over their desires who used it as a form of self destruction. I had a couple of shorter sessions since then.

Only once or twice have I felt like it was a distraction from school, but I figured I would have been distracted anyway from being horny. It was VERY intense horniness in class though, and all I wanted was to get home to listen and edge. I only feel "dumb" when I'm not stressed and can let myself drift into my ditsy bimbo state. I also put down my deposit on my new tits since my marathon, but I've known I wanted to get my boobs done for a while. I've also felt an extreme urge to go get more lip filler, but told myself I needed to be good and focus on paying off my boobs before my appointment first. It doesn't feel scary or destructive, but I would say that anyone interested should do their own research, take precautions, and prepare for the worst (or best) results.

I've met tons of cool people into hypno, and I'm excited to continue exploring it. Thinking about making and putting up a recording of me during a session on one of my clipsites, but I'm worried it might be boring as I mostly just lay there with headphones on, my hips start rocking against the vibe, some moans, and occasionally whispering the words unintentionally.

slutmeup Wrote:I love thinking about people being condescending or mocking me and for a moment I realize I just said/did something dumb but then my mind clears and I giggle along with them, not getting it. The fact that I can't remember what I said makes me feel stupid and humiliated, which makes me feel like a good bimbo.

slutmeup Wrote:Not sure about cc's bc I'm pretty short, but currently I'm a 34C and before my appointment I want to slim down and have my end result be roughly 32DD. Around the nipple because he is also doing a lift and reshaping the nipples.
. . .
I've gotten multiple consultations and was told that most doctors won't do over 500ccs for a FIRST operation. Sorry I should've clarified! Very large sizes are typically done in multiple procedures. Doctors want to make sure there's no rippling or issues (especially psychological ones) before going into the more extreme changes. Could be different depending on where you live though.

slutmeup Wrote:I'm getting my tits done in the near future so maybe after that! One step at a time towards becoming a ridiculous fuck-doll.

slutmeup Wrote:Probably lip filler first bc I wouldn't have to travel to get it so it wouldn't be as expensive. If I did do it I'd probably get a fat transfer bc filler only lasts about six months.

slutmeup Wrote:Hi! Um well I was introduced to bimbofication by a dom and he introduced me to some hypno files by neural nets. I was also told to edge a certain amount of times per day and he would let me earn extra "presents" by completing humiliating tasks. After all of that edging and not cumming and getting rewarded for slutty things my mind started associating pleasure with slutty/degrading things even more than they aeady did! I also would be told to edge to pictures of hot plastic girls. Ummm whenever I'm denied I get rlly horny and dumb so that's super fun! But I try to keep dumbing down stuff to when I choose like after drinking, dressing up, or edging so I can like... function lol. There's a lot of controversy on this fetish and others I have, but I'm super into fear play so the idea of being permanently dumb/owned is hot.

where's the danger here?