Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 23 Jan 2021

(23 Jan 2021, 16:07 )lurker Wrote: I can post it here if people want.
Yes, please!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 23 Jan 2021

(23 Jan 2021, 18:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Jan 2021, 16:07 )lurker Wrote: I can post it here if people want.
Yes, please!

Here it is.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 26 Jan 2021

(23 Jan 2021, 16:07 )lurker Wrote:
(19 Jan 2021, 00:58 )Bambislave Wrote:
(18 Jan 2021, 23:59 )lurker Wrote:
(27 Dec 2020, 16:08 )Bambislave Wrote:
(27 Dec 2020, 14:07 )lurker Wrote: How does the collar work in Oblivion?

In Oblivion, it is said that tiny needles inside the collar put the old self to sleep with a fresh dose of powerful anesthetic whenever Bambi wants to.

Have you listened to Bimbo Amnesia in the reinforcement series? Do you feel it is dangerous as well?

Bimbo Amnesia is pretty dangerous, yes. It will make the effects of the other playlist files much more powerful. 
It is central to the way this whole Bambi thing works: Accept, Obey and Forget.

I was able to find a transcript of Amnesia. It's machine generated, but is pretty readable. I can post it here if people want.

I was also wondering if you had listened to Bimbo Giggletime. I'm sorry I keep asking you questions, but you seem to be the most knowledgeable.

Giggletime makes you visualize a huge button in your pink cotton candy mind, that presses down very easily and quickly whenever you resist your conditioning or think about something that is not appropriate for a bimbo. You automatically start giggling, out loud or in your mind, whenever the button is pressed down. It is a bit devious, but not that dangerous compared with the extreme content in Oblivion, Takeover, Vain Horny Happy, and Life Control Total Doll.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 03 Feb 2021

(27 Dec 2020, 14:07 )lurker Wrote:
(25 Dec 2020, 19:10 )Bambislave Wrote: A new item comes up - a collar. This control collar is like the one in Oblivion, with more details given about its control and power onto Dolly.

How does the collar work in Oblivion?

In Oblivion, it is said that tiny needles inside the collar put the old self to sleep with a fresh dose of powerful anesthetic whenever Bambi wants to.

Have you listened to Bimbo Amnesia in the reinforcement series? Do you feel it is dangerous as well?

Bimbo Amnesia is pretty dangerous, yes. It will make the effects of the other playlist files much more powerful. 

Wow you were not kidding after reading the script, I never knew this is exactly what was happening while I listen to the file. The way the word forget becomes a trigger it’s self no matter how you hear it in your waking life or entrance is so malicious to me. As soon as a person hears the word forget A pink box opens and makes her forget the programming even more even if they’re not in trance. I listened to this file so many times, Who knows how many times I got triggered in one day from hearing the word forget. Not only that but The file makes it so you think forgetting is sexy, it makes you turned on and horny. You get so turned on from forgetting your memories and your old self. This file makes it so you think it is sexy and hot. So it becomes an addiction because you want to keep feeling that way. I think this file is actually more dangerous than The oblivion file after reading the script.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 03 Feb 2021

(23 Jan 2021, 16:07 )Olurker Wrote:
(27 Dec 2020, 14:07 )lurker Wrote: How does the collar work in Oblivion?

I was able to find a transcript of Amnesia. It's machine generated, but is pretty readable. I can post it here if people want.

I was also wondering if you had listened to Bimbo Giggletime. I'm sorry I keep asking you questions, but you seem to be the most knowledgeable.

How did you auto generate a script I would like to try to do this with the salon files even if they aren’t that accurate I think it would be great to know what exactly is all in there or is it too hard to do in the first place because of how they are built?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 04 Feb 2021

(03 Feb 2021, 03:19 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote:
(23 Jan 2021, 16:07 )Olurker Wrote:
(27 Dec 2020, 16:08 )Bambislave Wrote: In Oblivion, it is said that tiny needles inside the collar put the old self to sleep with a fresh dose of powerful anesthetic whenever Bambi wants to.

How did you auto generate a script I would like to try to do this with the salon files even if they aren’t that accurate I think it would be great to know what exactly is all in there or is it too hard to do in the first place because of how they are built?

You can do it with youtube. There's a hitch, though. Not all videos in youtube have the option to show a transcript. I assume this is due to adult content, but I really can't be sure. further, the more produced a file is, the worse the transcript works, since there are noises at every moment of the file, and muffle the words. That is, I haven't had much luck with the salon files. You can get a transcript out, but large sections of it are unintelligible.

When you read enough of these transcripts, you start to get a sense for how youtube makes the same errors over and over. For example, "Sambi" instead of "Zombie." Words like "cock" seem to be censored as well.

You can view and download the transcripts natively at Youtube, but this site also has a handy tool: https://downsub.com/

Please note, I have a pretty aggressive adblocker, and this seems like the kind of site that would have malicious ads. So, be careful. Check youtube first.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 04 Feb 2021

Does anyone know which files fill make the listener forget their time as Bambi?

Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning - 08 Bambi Takeover
I know this *could* have this effect, but it doesn't seem to guarantee it. It says that Bambi will have her own memories, which could be interpreted in a few ways.

Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash - 04 Vain Horny Happy
This is the only file which I'm certain does try to prevent the old self from knowing anything about when Bambi's awake.

Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom - 03 Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion
Does Oblivion do this? I'm not sure.

Bambi Enforcement - nothing?

Bambi Mental Makeover - nothing?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 05 Feb 2021

(04 Feb 2021, 08:09 )RubinLeutnant Wrote: What do you mean with Salon files? Read that term multiple times now just dont know which files are meant with that.

The "Mental Makeover" playlist.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 12 Feb 2021

(04 Feb 2021, 01:16 )lurker Wrote: Does anyone know which files fill make the listener forget their time as Bambi?

I know this *could* have this effect, but it doesn't seem to guarantee it. It says that Bambi will have her own memories, which could be interpreted in a few ways.

This is the only file which I'm certain does try to prevent the old self from knowing anything about when Bambi's awake.

Bambi Reforcement- Bimbo Amnesia, makes forget everything about the files and your time as Bambi. the files make it so you can't remember anything at all by creating pink satin boxes. 

Mental Makeover- It's all over the place I mean first it's in the file mentally Platinum Blonde, it rewrites the mental state so that you forget everything Bambi is doing and makes you not care. 

2nd file is Life Control: Total Doll. I will just let the description speak for itself it says Erases all memory of anything other than a life of placid uniformed obedience. I mean it basically if I remember correctly at one point it places a mask on you that is just pink satin and you can't see anything. Then calls oldself a dolly who is then put into a box that is locked and wrapped and zipped up. Will only be let out when Bambi needs it too.

3rd file and last file is the Makeover Awakener, it makes it so old self has no recollection on what happened in the files the only thing i can ever remember is hearing the word forget over and over. 

I hope this answers your questions? is this what you were asking about it?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 14 Feb 2021

(12 Feb 2021, 19:57 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote:
(04 Feb 2021, 01:16 )lurker Wrote: Does anyone know which files fill make the listener forget their time as Bambi?

Bambi Reforcement- Bimbo Amnesia, makes forget everything about the files and your time as Bambi. the files make it so you can't remember anything at all by creating pink satin boxes.
Mental Makeover- It's all over the place I mean first it's in the file mentally Platinum Blonde, it rewrites the mental state so that you forget everything Bambi is doing and makes you not care.
2nd file is Life Control: Total Doll. I will just let the description speak for itself it says Erases all memory of anything other than a life of placid uniformed obedience. I mean it basically if I remember correctly at one point it places a mask on you that is just pink satin and you can't see anything. Then calls oldself a dolly who is then put into a box that is locked and wrapped and zipped up. Will only be let out when Bambi needs it too.
3rd file and last file is the Makeover Awakener, it makes it so old self has no recollection on what happened in the files the only thing i can ever remember is hearing the word forget over and over.
I hope this answers your questions? is this what you were asking about it?

From looking through the Amnesia file myself, I don't see anything that could make the user forget their time as Bambi. (and, in practice, I haven't seen this happen in a subject.) Perhaps this is something that's up for interpretation by the subject.

For Mental Makeover, I was wondering specifically about Superficial Basic Bitch. The subject will become stuck as Bambi -- but won't specifically forget their time as Bambi. Right?