Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 22 Dec 2020

(20 Apr 2020, 08:33 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote: So has there been anyone who has got there hands on the mental makeover files scripts. There are so many hidden triggers in that one I can’t seem to find all of them in the files. If anyone can make those scripts that would be great appreciated thanks! But mostly the script for the newest one Superficial Basic Bitch that one has so many layers to it.

Can you describe which triggers you HAVE found in mental makeover?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Selfexploration - 22 Dec 2020

I posted a while back when I first was getting into Bambi, very confident that Bambi won’t take over as I had a great life etcccc. 

Well after 30 hours of listening over 8 months with two failed resets here is a lil update for those who are thinking about/ just starting to listen. Please know there might be some triggers in this. 

Experiencing sexual pleasure, whether I’m fully dressed or not, leads to me hearing Bambi in my head and making agreements/ deals with her. Also every orgasm requires me to me plugged, chastity caged & sucking on a dildo in order to get permission to cum. I haven’t listened in weeks but the effects don’t seem to be dissipating. I have listened to the protection file several times and am starting to worry that the nimja resets I’ve been doing are in fact making the old self disappear. 

I’ve lost much interest in doing the things I enjoyed doing in my free time before Bambi, to the point where I’ve started working more so as to occupy my time in some sort of productive way.  I don’t even enjoy cross dressing as much, as I put on the same clothes for Bambi and end up feeling drained energy/ motivation wise. (Possibly another post hypnotic effect- uniform draining the mind/ energy) 

Bolt on tits have taken on a new meaning with me using breast enlargement cups (which I played around with before Bambi came into the picture but not quite to this ritualistic extent, and not alongside nipple pumps as well), causing the start of permanent breast growth. I crave having them on every night as I fall asleep. Also been having trouble falling asleep which I never experienced before in my life. 

Bambi still seems to loose all control over me after I orgasm, which is a + but also doesn’t allow me to explore transmuting sexual energy into creative/ life energy. All of this has gotten me to seriously start exploring my autogynephilia in hopes of finding the root cause of it (thinking past life regression with a goal of diving into this might be the next step) and having that start a healing journey 

Granted I never fully “blanked out” during any of my trances and woke up later like many people speak of. Have always been aware of my surroundings as “me”. The loss of control was hot at first in a fantasy type of way- the ultimate self bondage, but now that it’s real & happening I’m starting to be a bit concerned

I have realized that these files are very true to what they claim to be. I also prioritize the “listened once and it didn’t affect me” stories when trying to rationalize listening again in my head. I think this needs to stop now, as it is no longer  “healthy” in my life. 

Saturday, 9pm

I have ordered a full latex pink & see-thru suit that has an anal sleeve & full latex posture collar as well as doll mask with mouth sleeve. As I travel a lot, I am thinking of becoming a nighttime sex doll at truck rest stops to make some extra money. The men could fuck my sleeved pussy and anus while my lil clitty stays locked in a tiny pink cage.  Plus this way I’d get to wear my heels a lot more outside in a place that’s acceptable. This might be a bad idea but we will see, I don’t think I have much say in the matter anymore. We will also start breast enlargement pills to puff up your nipples. 

Saturday 10:30 pm 

Bambi came out tonight after a pretty depressive few days. Smoking marijuana certainly was a part of what triggered it. She made me listen to “restrained & milked”, which gave me a powerful full body orgasm. I made a deal with her that I wouldn’t cum until a full week of breast pumping & taking of breast enlargement pills was accomplished. However I couldn’t fall asleep so I managed to make myself cum by deep throating a large dildo, which gave me access to my cock that I stroked to orgasm. 

I quickly undressed after & started to get worried but not to the extent I was earlier this week. A little more “aloof” about it. 
What’s wrong with experiencing pleasure once every few days like this. (Obv I know the personal answer to that but the question keeps repeating in my head.) I can’t quite remember all the agreements I have made with Bambi. 

I wrote this two weeks ago when I feel like I was at my lowest in life since my teenage yrz and haven’t listened/ smoked since. I’ve spent lots of time meditating and cleansing, doing positive affirmations & regression work. Bambi was never the root cause of my sexual un-allignment as I’ve been calling it, but this journey made me realize the healing work that I still need to do in order to transmute my sexual energy properly. Personally I don’t think there’s such a thing as a “healthy” Bambi habit. Not sure what will happen when my Latex arrives 😬 Wishing everyone the best of luck.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 23 Dec 2020

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: I have ordered a full latex pink & see-thru suit that has an anal sleeve & full latex posture collar as well as doll mask with mouth sleeve. As I travel a lot, I am thinking of becoming a nighttime sex doll at truck rest stops to make some extra money. The men could fuck my sleeved pussy and anus while my lil clitty stays locked in a tiny pink cage.  Plus this way I’d get to wear my heels a lot more outside in a place that’s acceptable.
That's an EOTD fantasy of ... quite a few (myself included). Actually... I almost got an HFO just by reading your post... 😁

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: Possibly another post hypnotic effect- uniform draining the mind/ energy
That's nasty, if it's indeed so! That would explain where Bambi gets all the energy from. Any ideas where (what file) this suggestion might reside?

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: Bambi still seems to loose all control over me after I orgasm
Another confirmation that orgasm breaks Bambi's vice. Having a chastity cage on let her control you.

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: Experiencing sexual pleasure, whether I’m fully dressed or not, leads to me hearing Bambi in my head and making agreements/ deals with her.
I always thought, that you can "negotiate" and "make agreements" with egregores. Thanks for another confirmation. Yet nobody can guarantee, that the egregor will keep its word...

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: Personally I don’t think there’s such a thing as a “healthy” Bambi habit.
It would be nice if it were true, though. Some people (also in this thread) did mention positive effects, but AFAIK they hopped off earlier, than PONR.

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: Not sure what will happen when my Latex arrives
Please do tell! Or post photos if I my ask! Latex doll suits is one of my sub-fetishes.

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: Wishing everyone the best of luck.
Oh yes!

Any experience with bambi4eva files? Are they completely written by bambi4eva or is it just a compilation of the original files?

Short description from 8kun:

Quote:factory: Male specific file about transitioning into a woman full time

relapse: Similar to Forever and Oblivion files about what should happen if you stopped listening for a while and relapsed

bible: worst file its a file dedicated to the reddit about recruiting other people

Bambi Forever, Factory and Relapse are great files of 4evas. I'm just pissed about how the quality deteriorated and the payment went up so you're paying more for shittier files all the while Bambi Prime is putting out the best stuff but it takes ages for it to release.

Its just the newer 4eva files that suck. I also think I forgot to upload purpose but its more a repeat of Cockzomb from Bambi Prime so I didn't include it. Its very unnecessary.

Only reason I got the 4eva files is because I was bored and frustrated by the lack of Prime files in over a year that's all its really good for. Prime files are much stronger though so I'd rather just enjoy the prime files but I get a tolerance to them and then a withdrawal.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 23 Dec 2020

(22 Dec 2020, 14:23 )lurker Wrote:
(19 Jan 2020, 05:11 )Bambislave Wrote: So I listened to the last file, Superficial Basic Bitch. The production quality is the best it has ever been ! 
There's a sound effect linked to Bambi's mental uniform zipping up. 
The voices all mingle in your head in much more confusing way, I think the background vocals were amped compared with previous files.
The effects are meant to be extreme and pretty much permanent. This is an Oblivion-level file.

Does it do the same things as oblivion? Remove the old self? Separate out memories? Or can it be listened to "safely?"

Superficial Basic Bitch is as dangerous as Oblivion I believe, but the effects are not the same.
SBB creates a uniform for your mind. It is supposed to be permanent and it shields your mind from any outside interference, to make you become bambi forever.
It has a lot of other effects, like amnesia, and triggers linked to activating "Blonde moments", when Bambi goes extra dumb and forgets everything.
And puppet strings that control your movements when in uniform, so that you are always sexy and alluring.

Can it be listened to in a safe way? Tough to say yes, but on the other hand, hypnosis is temporary. You could feel really dumb, loopy, cock-obsessed and bimbo-like for a few days, or even a few weeks if you spend hours everyday listening to an intense set of Bambi playlists.
So the answer is, is it ok for you to risk being a bimbo for a few days/week after listening to Bambi files?

Quote:Life Control Total Doll: I think the best file so far its really powerful. Its a follow up to Oblivion where the original self is turned into a sex doll and Bambi has the ability to kill it permanently if it no longer serves a purpose in the form of earning money for plastic surgery and resists her wishes. It removes all memories before the Makeover files and replaces them with Bimbo memories as well as locks all memories in a uniform. Its probably the most dangerous file yet.

(23 Dec 2020, 00:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Any experience with bambi4eva files? Are they completely written by bambi4eva or is it just a compilation of the original files?

Short description from 8kun:

Quote:factory: Male specific file about transitioning into a woman full time

relapse: Similar to Forever and Oblivion files about what should happen if you stopped listening for a while and relapsed

bible: worst file its a file dedicated to the reddit about recruiting other people

Bambi Forever, Factory and Relapse are great files of 4evas. I'm just pissed about how the quality deteriorated and the payment went up so you're paying more for shittier files all the while Bambi Prime is putting out the best stuff but it takes ages for it to release.

Its just the newer 4eva files that suck. I also think I forgot to upload purpose but its more a repeat of Cockzomb from Bambi Prime so I didn't include it. Its very unnecessary.

Only reason I got the 4eva files is because I was bored and frustrated by the lack of Prime files in over a year that's all its really good for. Prime files are much stronger though so I'd rather just enjoy the prime files but I get a tolerance to them and then a withdrawal.

Bambi4Eva are original files, independent from the regular files.
They are meant to make Bambi permanent. They're fun to listen to, but they're more casual than the original files, that are more into extreme content, and that have ambitious production quality.
B4e couldn't replicate the production quality of the original files, but that's a quasi-impossible task, so I don't blame them  😁

They had very temporary effects on me, it was less impactful than the crazy files from the original author.

Edit: Except for Relapse!! I had almost forgotten about that one. Relapse is the one file from Bambi4Eva that is as powerful and as well-produced as the original files.
It makes Bambi automatically reinforce her conditioning whenever she feels like it is fading away.

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: I wrote this two weeks ago when I feel like I was at my lowest in life since my teenage yrz and haven’t listened/ smoked since. I’ve spent lots of time meditating and cleansing, doing positive affirmations & regression work. Bambi was never the root cause of my sexual un-allignment as I’ve been calling it, but this journey made me realize the healing work that I still need to do in order to transmute my sexual energy properly. Personally I don’t think there’s such a thing as a “healthy” Bambi habit. Not sure what will happen when my Latex arrives 😬 Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Maybe reset your mind & body with a few nights of 9 hour sleep + lots of water to drink + no smoking & no drinking alcohol  💓

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 25 Dec 2020

(23 Dec 2020, 00:59 )Bambislave Wrote:
(19 Jan 2020, 05:11 )Bambislave Wrote: So I listened to the last file, Superficial Basic Bitch. The production quality is the best it has ever been !
The voices all mingle in your head in much more confusing way, I think the background vocals were amped compared with previous files.
The effects are meant to be extreme and pretty much permanent. This is an Oblivion-level file.
Does it do the same things as oblivion? Remove the old self? Separate out memories? Or can it be listened to "safely?"
Superficial Basic Bitch is as dangerous as Oblivion I believe, but the effects are not the same.
SBB creates a uniform for your mind. It is supposed to be permanent and it shields your mind from any outside interference, to make you become bambi forever.
It has a lot of other effects, like amnesia, and triggers linked to activating "Blonde moments", when Bambi goes extra dumb and forgets everything.
And puppet strings that control your movements when in uniform, so that you are always sexy and alluring.
Can it be listened to in a safe way? Tough to say yes, but on the other hand, hypnosis is temporary. You could feel really dumb, loopy, cock-obsessed and bimbo-like for a few days, or even a few weeks if you spend hours everyday listening to an intense set of Bambi playlists.
So the answer is, is it ok for you to risk being a bimbo for a few days/week after listening to Bambi files?

Will you be Bambi for a few days until you snap out of it? Or just a bimbo? Either way, this is sounding really good.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 25 Dec 2020

(25 Dec 2020, 00:32 )lurker Wrote:
(23 Dec 2020, 00:59 )Bambislave Wrote:
SBB creates a uniform for your mind. It is supposed to be permanent and it shields your mind from any outside interference, to make you become bambi forever.
Can it be listened to in a safe way? Tough to say yes, but on the other hand, hypnosis is temporary. You could feel really dumb, loopy, cock-obsessed and bimbo-like for a few days, or even a few weeks if you spend hours everyday listening to an intense set of Bambi playlists.

Will you be Bambi for a few days until you snap out of it? Or just a bimbo? Either way, this is sounding really good.

Definitely Bambi, not just a bimbo  😇