Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 16 Sep 2020

(15 Sep 2020, 04:53 )Bambi3130 Wrote: All day at work I was jittery and nervous. I was completely distracted and couldn't think. I was clumsy. After lunch, no matter how much I tried to focus, I couldn't. I tried reading the text on my computer screen, but it kept going out of focus. All I could think about was Bambi. She was in my head. Bambi and cocks dripping with precum. I got absolutely zero work done today.
Oh, BTW, did you have the uniform on while listening to Bambi? In the original files, Bambi should "appear" only when you are wearing the uniform.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambi3130 - 16 Sep 2020

Hmmmm....yes...but - At the time I listened to it I was wearing a sexy nighty and thong, ballgag, blindfold, and shackles. For a x-dresser or a sissy, they might put "uniform" into their perhaps one set of clothes that they are wearing at the time. It would be easier to disassociate Bambi from their normal daily attire. But being female and having a closet full of sexy clothing, it is different.

Somehow for x-dressers and sissies the association is there for that one set of clothes. However, the file says sexy clothes. When I got done listening to the file the first time I showered and ended up dressed in my shortest shorts, that ride up my ass and a sexy tank/cami top with full makeup. The second time was at night and for bed I chose a hot little silk cami top with short set. Not what I normally wear in either case.

But even still, I was having a severe brainstorm on Monday. Not the good kind where you come up with ideas. The bad kind where my thoughts were fried, my focus was gone. My fine motor skills were shot to hell. I dumped coffee on my desk twice. I never do that.

As far as Bambi just appearing and disappearing, well I listened to the first 10 files twice in the same day. That includes the Bambi Takeover. The amnesia effect made me think I fell asleep both times and my guard was down. I only know what was in those files because of the scripts posted here. They include a weakening of will just by thinking the name Bambi, saying it, seeing it in writing. The name Bambi kept coming to my thoughts constantly, like hammerblows in the background.

As far as the dripping cock imagery, probably after effects from the Cockslut file.

I can't answer your questions as to why Bambi would be present like that. You can't think of it as a normal hypnosis file. It is more brainwashing. It also includes the amnesia and the compulsion to return. That's why Bambi is so insidious and evil.

I kind of think of it in terms of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time and compulsion by the one power. Compare it to Graendal. She was a Wicked, evil bitch, turning people into mindless sex slaves.

(16 Sep 2020, 13:28 )Bambi3130 Wrote: At the time I listened to it I was wearing a sexy nighty and thong, ballgag, blindfold, and shackles.
This is a nice set! 😋

(16 Sep 2020, 13:28 )Bambi3130 Wrote: But being female and having a closet full of sexy clothing, it is different.
Agree, very true. From what I understand there must be a line in you mind, that distinguishes "usual" from "special". I you mix the attires or listen in a "normal/usual" clothes, Bambi will be associated with your regular clothes.

(16 Sep 2020, 13:28 )Bambi3130 Wrote: well I listened to the first 10 files twice in the same day.
OK... That's clearly not "a couple of excerpts from a couple of files". What means you listened to Body Takeover and IQ lock. You can check the scripts above, as far as I remember the Takeover file ignores the uniform and mught interfere in the normal life.

(16 Sep 2020, 13:28 )Bambi3130 Wrote: The amnesia effect made me think I fell asleep both times and my guard was down.
Yep, a good indication that "it worked as intended".

(16 Sep 2020, 13:28 )Bambi3130 Wrote: It also includes the amnesia and the compulsion to return. That's why Bambi is so insidious and evil.
Totally agree.

(16 Sep 2020, 04:57 )Bambi3130 Wrote: The problem is my brain is too busy. Too much going on. Too much noise.
That's normal for most of us. And that indeed make meditation extremely difficult. Controlling your own mind is much easier after you learned to control your body and your emotions. As I always say - yoga and qigong.

(16 Sep 2020, 04:57 )Bambi3130 Wrote: However, when I go through an induction it is different. I have an external locus on which to focus my attention. I don't have to think, just obey, which for me as a submissive is fairly easy to do.
True, hypnosis is a guided meditation. I's much easier to "follow something", than to "concentrate on nothing".

(16 Sep 2020, 04:57 )Bambi3130 Wrote: As far as all of the day to day stuff, school stuff, etc - no I will not bother with those. It was all the hypno trauma that brought to it and it's the religious crap that gives me a modicum of self-loathing. As I deal with that and remove the power from the lifetime of religious indoctrination I will begin to heal those mental scars.
The "whole truth" is hidden from us. The "religious indoctrination" an be only the visible part of the iceberg, the one you know about consciously.

So, I should say, that you are on the right way. And Bambi might have even helped you to finally look in that direction 😊

(16 Sep 2020, 13:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Sep 2020, 04:57 )Bambi3130 Wrote: The problem is my brain is too busy. Too much going on. Too much noise.
That's normal for most of us. And that indeed make meditation extremely difficult. Controlling your own mind is much easier after you learned to control your body and your emotions. As I always say - yoga and qigong.

(16 Sep 2020, 04:57 )Bambi3130 Wrote: However, when I go through an induction it is different. I have an external locus on which to focus my attention. I don't have to think, just obey, which for me as a submissive is fairly easy to do.
True, hypnosis is a guided meditation. I's much easier to "follow something", than to "concentrate on nothing".

(16 Sep 2020, 04:57 )Bambi3130 Wrote: As far as all of the day to day stuff, school stuff, etc - no I will not bother with those. It was all the hypno trauma that brought to it and it's the religious crap that gives me a modicum of self-loathing. As I deal with that and remove the power from the lifetime of religious indoctrination I will begin to heal those mental scars.
The "whole truth" is hidden from us. The "religious indoctrination" an be only the visible part of the iceberg, the one you know about consciously.

So, I should say, that you are on the right way. And Bambi might have even helped you to finally look in that direction 😊
TBH I would have rather gotten in this path without Bambi. However I did learn a valuable lesson about looking into files first. Maybe doing a speech to text conversion before I listen so I can see what's in it. If I had known what is in the Bambi files beforehand, I would never have listened to them. 

Though as Nimja says in his Recovery session, which is not a hypnosis file - We all make mistakes. Hopefully you've learned from this.

If I may ask, what was the reason to make such a deep dive into Bambi?

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: TBH I would have rather gotten in this path without Bambi.
True, but you haven't 😊 Apparently, you needed to be knocked out of your "everyday hiding hole" 😊 Sounds very familiar - that "strong warning kick" 😁

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: However I did learn a valuable lesson about looking into files first.
Very true. But some people love that "Russian roulette". And, finally, hypnosis does not work 😉

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: Maybe doing a speech to text conversion before I listen so I can see what's in it.
That's a very good idea, unfortunately it does not work well with multitrack recordings.

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: If I had known what is in the Bambi files beforehand, I would never have listened to them. 
Are you sure? 😉 Or, rather, "If I had know what the effects would be..."? It does not stop people anyway, because the effects, are, in fact, very exciting and arousing, yet degrading and shameful. Just like drugs, alcohol or smoking. Everybody knows what the consequences are, but still...

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: We all make mistakes. Hopefully you've learned from this.
Absolutely. And I like this phrase: "The [government, system] is characterized not by mistakes, but by reactions to them"

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: Nimja says in his Recovery session
I have to listen to this file. So far, Nimja had no effect on me at all.

(16 Sep 2020, 17:05 )Like Ra Wrote: If I may ask, what was the reason to make such a deep dive into Bambi?

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: TBH I would have rather gotten in this path without Bambi.
True, but you haven't 😊 Apparently, you needed to be knocked out of your "everyday hiding hole" 😊 Sounds very familiar - that "strong warning kick" 😁

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: However I did learn a valuable lesson about looking into files first.
Very true. But some people love that "Russian roulette". And, finally, hypnosis does not work 😉

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: Maybe doing a speech to text conversion before I listen so I can see what's in it.
That's a very good idea, unfortunately it does not work well with multitrack recordings.

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: If I had known what is in the Bambi files beforehand, I would never have listened to them. 
Are you sure? 😉 Or, rather, "If I had know what the effects would be..."?  It does not stop people anyway, because the effects, are, in fact, very exciting and arousing, yet degrading and shameful. Just like drugs, alcohol or smoking. Everybody knows what the consequences are, but still...

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: We all make mistakes. Hopefully you've learned from this.
Absolutely. And I like this phrase: "The [government, system] is characterized not by mistakes, but by reactions to them"

(16 Sep 2020, 15:02 )Bambi3130 Wrote: Nimja says in his Recovery session
I have to listen to this file. So far, Nimja had no effect on me at all.
I was looking at Bimbo files because I was thinking a vacation from thinking would be nice. All the crap going on - COVID, wildfires, elections, Trump, work stress, masking, anti-maskers. 

I was like - it would be nice to not think. To just be an airheaded Bimbo and take a vacation from being smart. And the Bambi file had triggers in it. It would be fun to go to a kink party all triggered up. Release my inhibitions and be that Bimbo sex object occasionally. It didn't work out well with Bambi.  I'm done with the Bimbo files now. I need my brain for work and a clear head. 

Hypnosis works for me. I think some of it is mindset. If you go into it with your guard up it isn't going to do much. If you put your guard down and open up and submit, then well, I get a bunch out of it. But I'm a natural submissive. I don't have to fight an inner ego to submit.

(16 Sep 2020, 20:56 )Bambi3130 Wrote: I was looking at Bimbo files because I was thinking a vacation from thinking would be nice. All the crap going on - COVID, wildfires, elections, Trump, work stress, masking, anti-maskers. 

I was like - it would be nice to not think. To just be an airheaded Bimbo and take a vacation from being smart.
Oh yes, that's understandable!

(16 Sep 2020, 20:56 )Bambi3130 Wrote: Hypnosis works for me.
An I'm still not sure. Sometimes I think it works. Sometimes - nothing happens. All that meditation stuff helps to calmly "watch from the outside", and it looks like there is something else that is "leading the action", and hypnosis is just an excuse to make up the reason when needed.

As for Bambi I listened to only the bubble induction (I was aeady familiar with several versions f it) and Uniform lock. Nothing really worked (but it was not intended anyway), but the "uniform lock" trigger followed me for many hours, just with no effects.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 19 Sep 2020

Can it be more controversial? I've stumbled upon this:

Quote:Let’s begin first by answering the prime question; “Is it Safe”? in short, yes. Bambi Audio Hypnosis is perfectly capable to join your hypnotic feminisation regimen, without interfering too unsafe with your mental wellbeing and outside lives.

then:

Quote:Bambi Sleep is entirely concerned with total bimbofication
. . .
As this entails her sole desire, the subjects only concern becomes that only which helps aid her need to pleasure cock; a harmless and carefree passion. Bambi’s embracement in her submission as a “mindless” and “dumb” bimbo
. . .
Like with anything in sissy culture and pastimes, the dopaminic release inherent is likely to cause an addiction, functionally similar as cocaine, speed, or even smoking cigarette and weed.

Yep, safe... Part 2 does list some "cons" though. While I agree with some "pros", this one looks questionable:

Quote:... Bambi concentrates on a single desire; being a slut to cock....

Is Bambi Sleep Safe (For Me) – 01.png thumbnail     Is Bambi Sleep Safe (For Me) – 02.png thumbnail   

Enjoy 😉

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 14 Nov 2020

Real Life Doll Uses Hypnotherapy To Become Brainless

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4M2VT4F-o