Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambi3130 - 14 Sep 2020

(13 Sep 2020, 23:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome @Bambi3130 ! If you manage to modify scripts and make them safer, could you please upload the result here?

Just in case, there are more scripts posted in this thread.

Thanks. I will. These files are crazy strong. I couldn't remember if the commands had a finger snap sound or not. So I read the scripts to find one that had a "Good Girl" and "Bambi Sleep" at the beginning. I started the file to hear. I also couldn't remember if they had binaural sounds as well.  The file started and just the voice was pulling on me. The "Good Girl" gave me tingles in my nipples and pussy. The "Bambi Sleep" made my eyes droopy. I shut my laptop really quick. 

I walked away shaking. My heart rate was up like I had a shot of adrenaline. My throat went dry. I had to sit down. I'm shakey and feel a little  high. I feel like I need to listen again. But I'm not going to. I'm going to make a quick version with positive relationships between me and Bambi and try it and hope it satisfies.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambi3130 - 14 Sep 2020

Ok. Wow. It took 3 hours for that buzz to go away. So I listened to the complete file on YouTube on Saturday morning. But it stopped before the cockslut and amnesia portions. I wanted the full effect and I downloaded the files from Bambi Sleep blogspot. I listened to those Saturday night, without the IQ drain. I only listened to maybe 15 seconds of one of the tracks earlier and just the voice, the Good Girl command, and the Bambi Sleep command got me going. Got me high and jittery. Took 3 hours for 15 seconds to wear off.

These are not playtoy files. They are full on CRACK. And carry a heavy addiction. That's why I'm translating them into my own files that will be safer to listen to, but still give that bimbo fuckdoll transformation.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambi3130 - 15 Sep 2020

One thing I considered is it is possible that these files were created to aid human trafficking. If someone were held and given a mind altering substance, such as LSD, and made to listen to these, the drug would drop their defenses. Their mind would be open. They would experience the imagery much more intensely. Now imagine being made to listen to this 24/7 with small breaks for sleep/food/bathroom.
On top of that only being referred to as Bambi until you respond perfectly to the name.

I can also see "Bambi" parties where the guests are given the trigger phrases and let loose. And perhaps then sales or auctions for Bambis. It would be insidious. The Bambis would be driven by their lust and desire for cock. They would be compelled to obey.

Sounds like a kink fantasy. But human trafficking is real. And I could actually see this happening.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 15 Sep 2020

(15 Sep 2020, 01:04 )Bambi3130 Wrote: If someone were held and given a mind altering substance, such as LSD
To begin with, nobody knows what the result would be given LSD is "applied" alone
(15 Sep 2020, 01:04 )Bambi3130 Wrote: and made to listen to these
these files might have been ignored completely
(15 Sep 2020, 01:04 )Bambi3130 Wrote: the drug would drop their defences.
LSD does not drop any defences it, as you said, "alters the mind". The reality might be percepted totally different.

But yes, no doubts, that such techniques and methods do exist. I'm just not sure that for human trafficking Bambi hypno can be of "any help" on top of some drugs, besides losing time 😁

Another interesting thing. I've seen some reports on 8chan/kun, that Bambi does not work under drugs. The guys claimed, that Bambi stuff does not work besides being a "fap material". "Bambi defenders" crowded the thread telling them, that "you were doing it completely wrongly! You are not supposed to use any drugs and you are not supposed to masturbate!". So, go figure 😁

This will be the last post on this thread for awhile. All day at work I was jittery and nervous. I was completely distracted and couldn't think. I was clumsy. After lunch, no matter how much I tried to focus, I couldn't. I tried reading the text on my computer screen, but it kept going out of focus. All I could think about was Bambi. She was in my head. Bambi and cocks dripping with precum. I got absolutely zero work done today.

I want to thank all the people who recommended Nimja. He completely removed all of the effects. I was desperate. It was hard during the induction to get into trance I was in such a panic. But his voice is so calming I got there. I experienced going back into my mother's womb. I used all of the clean files. I added the Recovery Care and After Care files. In Recovery Care I was crying within a few moments and weeping by the end. I felt like I was a little girl on daddy's lap and he was holding me and stroking my head. Telling me everything was going to be ok.

I'm better now. I know the triggers are gone. I had one Bondage Trigger that would tie my hands behind my back if I or someone else said TIED UP. And I couldn't get them loose. It worked in trance and when I was awake every single time. The only way to get free was for someone else to say RELEASE. If I said RELEASE it didn't work. And no matter how much I tried I couldn't pull my hands apart. The "rope" binding them was too strong. But now that trigger is gone. I've been able to cross my wrists behind my back and say TIED UP many times and nothing. It doesn't work anymore. Knowing this, I know the Bambi Sleep file triggers are cleaned out also.

I am going to do my playlist every night for a week though. Just to he sure everything gets rooted out and no sneaky sneakers are lingering. I never did the Bambi Protection file. Thank goodness.

(15 Sep 2020, 01:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Sep 2020, 01:04 )Bambi3130 Wrote: If someone were held and given a mind altering substance, such as LSD
To begin with, nobody knows what the result would be given LSD is "applied" alone
(15 Sep 2020, 01:04 )Bambi3130 Wrote: and made to listen to these
these files might have been ignored completely
(15 Sep 2020, 01:04 )Bambi3130 Wrote: the drug would drop their defences.
LSD does not drop any defences it, as you said, "alters the mind". The reality might be percepted totally different.

But yes, no doubts, that such techniques and methods do exist. I'm just not sure that for human trafficking Bambi hypno can be of "any help" on top of some drugs, besides losing time 😁

Another interesting thing. I've seen some reports on 8chan/kun, that Bambi does not work under drugs. The guys claimed, that Bambi stuff does not work besides being a "fap material". "Bambi defenders" crowded the thread telling them, that "you were doing it completely wrongly! You are not supposed to use any drugs and you are not supposed to masturbate!". So, go figure 😁

So, I don't know if you have ever done acid. I did plenty as a young adult. Each time we would have an acid party there was a guy there that would fuck with us. We were all super suggestible.  We would see things that weren't there because he would insist they were. One trip we were listening to Black Sabbath Heaven and Hell album. There was a backing voice talking about taking us to hell. I felt the floor fall out from us and I was falling. I could see the corner lamp receding into the darkness. I could hear people below me screaming and I was falling into hell. I could hear the Devil laughing at me and see his large shadowy shape looking over me (probably a shadow from someone getting ip). That was a super bad trip and I never dropped acid again after that. The thing is, using acid you become hyper-suggestible. And being suggestible aids hypnosis.

So I don't know what drugs others might use. But if it's alcohol or marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, or something similar,  then yeah, I can see that. But acid opens you up in different ways.

@Bambi3130, in your last two posts you literally confirmed, that all this stuff is very "individual". Based on what you said, you might have been a (stage?) hypnotist dream because of your high suggestability. Possibility-wise this is very interesting, but also quite scary and dangerous (think of every day propaganda and ad campaigns), unless you can switch between the "trust" and "sceptic" modes.

(15 Sep 2020, 04:53 )Bambi3130 Wrote: I am going to do my playlist every night for a week though.
What kind of a playlist? Bambi? 😉

(15 Sep 2020, 16:17 )Like Ra Wrote: @Bambi3130, in your last two posts you literally confirmed, that all this stuff is very "individual".  Based on what you said, you might have been a (stage?) hypnotist dream because of your high suggestability. Possibility-wise this is very interesting, but also quite scary and dangerous (think of every day propaganda and ad campaigns), unless you can switch between the "trust" and "sceptic" modes.

(15 Sep 2020, 04:53 )Bambi3130 Wrote: I am going to do my playlist every night for a week though.
What kind of a playlist? Bambi? 😉
The Nimja reset playlist I made for myself. Going to do it every night for at least a week.  I'm also going to try to clear my head of all the insidious religious programming I received as a child and young adult. I can now recognize the way the religious fervor would create a trance-like state in the congregation. In that trance state the preacher would pound home the religious indoctrination creating post-hypnotic triggers and suggestions. Those that made me ashamed of who I am and who I wanted to be. 
So along with ensuring the Bambi triggers and compulsion is gone, I'm going to work on the religious ones too. 

My playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1nnUQaLnq-nVARq7RQVrkOoREsm-pPp9

(15 Sep 2020, 16:56 )Bambi3130 Wrote: My playlist
That's quite a reset list!

(15 Sep 2020, 16:56 )Bambi3130 Wrote: I can now recognize the way the religious fervor would create a trance-like state in the congregation. In that trance state the preacher would pound home the religious indoctrination creating post-hypnotic triggers and suggestions.
Excellent! Then we have the state propaganda, ad campaigns, social network influence, school time brainwashing, various socializations, that a huge list. Are you going to delete them all one by one?

Think of, for example smoking. How do you "delete" it? By saying "I do not want to smoke!"? For the brain it looks like I want to smoke. In other words, you are concentrating on "smoking", then "delete" it. No wonder this method is not effective. Why don't you focus on a healthy lifestyle?

Instead of deleting what you do not like (and reinforcing the triggers, and getting more triggers and brainwashings from the side you are not watching at the moment and ), you can concentrate on what you do like and do want to achieve. The rest will simply dry out and fall off.

It's more difficult, because you have to imagine something you "not currently are", you have to imagine the life like it never was, and keep it in your mind. In other words, instead of "not thinking about a white monkey" you are thinking about a light bulb 😊 Welcome to "mindfullness" and "meditation" memes 😉

What do you think?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambi3130 - 16 Sep 2020

(15 Sep 2020, 22:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Sep 2020, 16:56 )Bambi3130 Wrote: My playlist
That's quite a reset list!

(15 Sep 2020, 16:56 )Bambi3130 Wrote: I can now recognize the way the religious fervor would create a trance-like state in the congregation. In that trance state the preacher would pound home the religious indoctrination creating post-hypnotic triggers and suggestions.
Excellent! Then we have the state propaganda, ad campaigns, social network influence, school time brainwashing, various socializations, that a huge list. Are you going to delete them all one by one?

Think of, for example smoking. How do you "delete" it? By saying "I do not want to smoke!"? For the brain it looks like I want to smoke. In other words, you are concentrating on "smoking", then "delete" it. No wonder this method is not effective. Why don't you focus on a healthy lifestyle?

Instead of deleting what you do not like (and reinforcing the triggers, and getting more triggers and brainwashings from the side you are not watching at the moment and ), you can concentrate on what you do like and do want to achieve. The rest will simply dry out and fall off.

It's more difficult, because you have to imagine something you "not currently are", you have to imagine the life like it never was, and keep it in your mind. In other words, instead of "not thinking about a white monkey" you are thinking about a light bulb 😊 Welcome to "mindfullness" and "meditation" memes 😉

What do you think?

I understand the mindfulness and meditation.  I have tried both. The problem is my brain is too busy. Too much going on. Too much noise. However, when I go through an induction it is different. I have an external locus on which to focus my attention. I don't have to think, just obey, which for me as a submissive is fairly easy to do.

The resets are as much a guided meditation as anything else. I think dealing with all of the life triggers helps remove their power over me. They are still there. They were still said and/or done, but their power is removed. And if they come up again, I can return to the reset files. However, if the resets are just a guided meditation, then either I should have been able to break the post-hypnotics myself through calm meditation. However it had me in such a jittery state, a scatterbrained state that I could not focus, could not think. So I see it as just a bit more than that.

As far as all of the day to day stuff, school stuff, etc - no I will not bother with those. It was all the hypno trauma that brought to it and it's the religious crap that gives me a modicum of self-loathing. As I deal with that and remove the power from the lifetime of religious indoctrination I will begin to heal those mental scars.