Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Zooy - 12 Apr 2020

I agree. I do not see any fun in it either.
Of course it is intriguing when you are in a horny mood, but here the old remark holds about that God gave a man a mind and a penis, but not enough blood to operate both at the same time.
I would say: put your mind in charge. There are many other ways to satisfy your needs.

If you decide to do it anyway, put a camera to see what Bambi actually does.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 12 Apr 2020

(12 Apr 2020, 21:47 )Zooy Wrote: put a camera to see what Bambi actually does.
Oh! That's an excellent idea!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 18 Apr 2020

Does anyone think the "Mental Makeover" portion would work as a standalone? It has its own induction, and it doesn't seem to require the 2nd persona.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 20 Apr 2020

So has there been anyone who has got there hands on the mental makeover files scripts. There are so many hidden triggers in that one I can’t seem to find all of them in the files. If anyone can make those scripts that would be great appreciated thanks! But mostly the script for the newest one Superficial Basic Bitch that one has so many layers to it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - anon1337idk - 25 Apr 2020

(18 Apr 2020, 23:03 )lurker Wrote: Does anyone think the "Mental Makeover" portion would work as a standalone? It has its own induction, and it doesn't seem to require the 2nd persona.
yeah thats what i do. it has the least oral fixation suggestions so I like it as a submissive straight guy. I wish someone would make a straight version of bambi sleep but it will probably never happen

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 25 Apr 2020

(25 Apr 2020, 03:10 )anon1337idk Wrote:
(18 Apr 2020, 23:03 )lurker Wrote: Does anyone think the "Mental Makeover" portion would work as a standalone? It has its own induction, and it doesn't seem to require the 2nd persona.
yeah thats what i do. it has the least oral fixation suggestions so I like it as a submissive straight guy. I wish someone would make a straight version of bambi sleep but it will probably never happen

Do you feel that it has a real effect on you? Did you skip all the other files, and if so, was this standalone induction enough?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - anon1337idk - 25 Apr 2020

(25 Apr 2020, 12:37 )lurker Wrote:
(25 Apr 2020, 03:10 )anon1337idk Wrote:
Do you feel that it has a real effect on you? Did you skip all the other files, and if so, was this standalone induction enough?

I generally block out the suggestions about wearing girly clothes and instead imagine wearing fashionable mens outfits. as for effects i guess i act more bubbly and airheaded around my gf. unlike the rest of the bambi files theres only like 1 dick fixation suggestion towards the end of the 3rd file so its easy to block it out (or sometimes i imagine it as something else like a lolipop or a vagina lol).

I dont think the standalone induction is enough. I would listen to the first session like once or twice for the triggers. just cut out any files you dont like.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 25 Apr 2020

(25 Apr 2020, 20:54 )anon1337idk Wrote: I generally block out the suggestions
To do this you have to consciously notice the suggestion, consciously analyze it, consciously make a decision and consciously either block it or let it through. Isn't the purpose of hypnosis exactly the opposite? Do you actually trance?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - anon1337idk - 26 Apr 2020

(25 Apr 2020, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Apr 2020, 20:54 )anon1337idk Wrote: I generally block out the suggestions
To do this you have to consciously notice the suggestion, consciously analyze it, consciously make a decision and consciously either block it or let it through. Isn't the purpose of hypnosis exactly the opposite? Do you actually trance?

yeah I do but Its like my subconscious just kind of rejects stuff it doesn't like idk how to explain it. mabye I dont go as deep as other people because I have never had amnesia from trance like some people do when listening to bambi sleep.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 26 Apr 2020

(26 Apr 2020, 00:57 )anon1337idk Wrote: my subconscious just kind of rejects stuff it doesn't like
I guess (I hope?) that this is how it should be. But if it's not the subconscious, I wonder about subliminals.