Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 10 Apr 2020

Bambi is dangerous for girls as well.

slutmeup Wrote:I had listened to some random bimbo files I found online since I was 18. I was amazed at how they increased my libido, mood, and made my orgasms (after edging) super intense. I fell in love. But between work and school I haven't been regular with it for a while.

Then I heard about Bambi Sleep. I've always been into fear play/cnc fantasies so the "BEWARE: I Became a Real Fuckdoll" posts both scared me and made me want to try it even more. After a couple weeks I caved. It was more of a formal hypnosis than the past files I listened to. The website says not to edge while listening bc it can distract you, but I find that putting a vibe down my panties on low while I listen makes my mind more melty and receptive.

The first couple times, I only got two or three sections in to the original file set before having an incredible orgasm. I experienced a higher libido, fantasizing about kinkier things the first week. Sometimes one of the triggers would pop into my head and I would forget what I was thinking about, then get embarrassed and horny. (Humiliation is part of the appeal for me, as a cis-female) Since my libido was high, I found myself wanting to listen more. A couple of busy weeks threw me off, but one night after I finished my homework I stayed up late to do about an hour of files.

I started looking online for bimbo clothing, makeup, and other gear. Sometimes buying, but mostly looking. I joined a discord group to talk with other Bambis.

Recently over spring break, with the giggly encouragements of my new friends, I decided to try to do a marathon listen. I took a few shots, got in my "uniform", turned off the lights, laid down, and put on my noise cancelling headphones. I got through three hours. I enjoyed it deeply, but got very relaxed. I couldn't believe so much time had passed. I remember feeling nervous a couple times at the things that were being said, surely it was just a fantasy... but then a trigger was said and I forgot what I was thinking about and felt more pleasure. Over and over. After I was out of trance I ended up reading more testimonies about the evils of Bambi Sleep. I decided that it wouldn't affect me too badly, as most affected were "sissies" with extreme shame over their desires who used it as a form of self destruction. I had a couple of shorter sessions since then.

Only once or twice have I felt like it was a distraction from school, but I figured I would have been distracted anyway from being horny. It was VERY intense horniness in class though, and all I wanted was to get home to listen and edge. I only feel "dumb" when I'm not stressed and can let myself drift into my ditsy bimbo state. I also put down my deposit on my new tits since my marathon, but I've known I wanted to get my boobs done for a while. I've also felt an extreme urge to go get more lip filler, but told myself I needed to be good and focus on paying off my boobs before my appointment first. It doesn't feel scary or destructive, but I would say that anyone interested should do their own research, take precautions, and prepare for the worst (or best) results.

I've met tons of cool people into hypno, and I'm excited to continue exploring it. Thinking about making and putting up a recording of me during a session on one of my clipsites, but I'm worried it might be boring as I mostly just lay there with headphones on, my hips start rocking against the vibe, some moans, and occasionally whispering the words unintentionally.

slutmeup Wrote:I love thinking about people being condescending or mocking me and for a moment I realize I just said/did something dumb but then my mind clears and I giggle along with them, not getting it. The fact that I can't remember what I said makes me feel stupid and humiliated, which makes me feel like a good bimbo.

slutmeup Wrote:Not sure about cc's bc I'm pretty short, but currently I'm a 34C and before my appointment I want to slim down and have my end result be roughly 32DD. Around the nipple because he is also doing a lift and reshaping the nipples.
. . .
I've gotten multiple consultations and was told that most doctors won't do over 500ccs for a FIRST operation. Sorry I should've clarified! Very large sizes are typically done in multiple procedures. Doctors want to make sure there's no rippling or issues (especially psychological ones) before going into the more extreme changes. Could be different depending on where you live though.

slutmeup Wrote:I'm getting my tits done in the near future so maybe after that! One step at a time towards becoming a ridiculous fuck-doll.

slutmeup Wrote:Probably lip filler first bc I wouldn't have to travel to get it so it wouldn't be as expensive. If I did do it I'd probably get a fat transfer bc filler only lasts about six months.

slutmeup Wrote:Hi! Um well I was introduced to bimbofication by a dom and he introduced me to some hypno files by neural nets. I was also told to edge a certain amount of times per day and he would let me earn extra "presents" by completing humiliating tasks. After all of that edging and not cumming and getting rewarded for slutty things my mind started associating pleasure with slutty/degrading things even more than they aeady did! I also would be told to edge to pictures of hot plastic girls. Ummm whenever I'm denied I get rlly horny and dumb so that's super fun! But I try to keep dumbing down stuff to when I choose like after drinking, dressing up, or edging so I can like... function lol. There's a lot of controversy on this fetish and others I have, but I'm super into fear play so the idea of being permanently dumb/owned is hot.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - AlexDeLarge - 10 Apr 2020

Here's my Bambi experience if anyone cares.  It's not my place to tell anyone else what to do, but here it is.

I guess I was in a weak state of mind and wanted an escape from reality.  I'd also been drinking pretty heavily for a month and taking Soma.  It turned out Bambi had one positive effect.  I was so caught up in trying to make it work that I cut my drinking and self-medication drastically.  That gave my mind a few days to clear and reconsider what I was getting into before I got in too deep.

I look back and it seems like a completely different person made the decision to get into the Bambi stuff.  If you want to try it that's your business, but I would suggest going in with a clear head.  I consider myself lucky that I got out when I did.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 10 Apr 2020

(10 Apr 2020, 15:43 )AlexDeLarge Wrote: I guess I was in a weak state of mind and wanted an escape from reality.  I'd also been drinking pretty heavily for a month and taking Soma.  It turned out Bambi had one positive effect. 
Yep, if you are in d33p 5H17 - do something differently. Like Sadhguru said: "If you don't play golf - start playing golf, if you play golf - stop playing golf". This is exactly what happened. Plus trancing=meditation.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - AlexDeLarge - 10 Apr 2020

(10 Apr 2020, 16:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Apr 2020, 15:43 )AlexDeLarge Wrote: I guess I was in a weak state of mind and wanted an escape from reality.  I'd also been drinking pretty heavily for a month and taking Soma.  It turned out Bambi had one positive effect. 
Yep, if you are in d33p 5H17 - do something differently. Like Sadhguru said: "If you don't play golf - start playing golf, if you play golf - stop playing golf". This is exactly what happened. Plus trancing=meditation.
I'm agnostic and also skeptical about gurus, but that is pretty damned profound.  I will do some research about  Sadhguru with an open mind.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - sissy_marzena - 10 Apr 2020

I think this now it is a time for this Bambi hypnosis. I am afraid soon I can be transferred into little cum slut...
I am so aroused by this though.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 11 Apr 2020

(10 Apr 2020, 18:37 )AlexDeLarge Wrote: I will do some research about Sadhguru
Please do. Just begin with his YouTube channel. I'm reading his "Inner engineering" at the moment 😊

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - stationcashplease - 11 Apr 2020

(11 Apr 2020, 00:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Apr 2020, 18:37 )AlexDeLarge Wrote: I will do some research about Sadhguru
Please do. Just begin with his YouTube channel.  I'm reading his "Inner engineering" at the moment 😊

he's also a pretty big spokesperson for the BJP, who are literally fascist...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 12 Apr 2020

(11 Apr 2020, 21:59 )stationcashplease Wrote: he's also a pretty big spokesperson for the BJP, who are literally fascist...
I haven't seen/heard any Sadhguru's political statements. I did notice some "manipulations" or exaggerrations in what he usually says, but that does not affect the general idea, which I find attracting and familiar.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - AlexDeLarge - 12 Apr 2020

On the one hand, you want to quit sissification and on the other hand you seem to want to get in deeper.  The problem with the Bambi stuff, assuming it works, is that Bambi has all the fun and you don't remember what Bambi did.  What fun is that?

I would suggest reading the "Bambi Sleep Stuff" thread in that forum before getting into it.  I've had some sissification fantasies, but Bambi scared the hell out of me when I got my mind clear.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 12 Apr 2020

(12 Apr 2020, 21:30 )AlexDeLarge Wrote: I would suggest reading the "Bambi Sleep Stuff" thread
I will move the last posts to the Bambi thread.