Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - 839millionman - 05 Mar 2020

(04 Mar 2020, 19:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Mar 2020, 17:45 )839millionman Wrote: trouble remembering how to spell or even what I was doing.
What tracks did you listen to?

To those, who are familiar (and still remember 😁) with most tracks, can you identify the most dangerous "to be avoided" ones? I take it, at least these ones:

04 Bambi IQ Lock
Bimbo Mindwipe

Anything else?

Obviously anything involving IQ or personality. You start to feel kind of disassociated if you keep listening to them a lot. Cock Dumb Hole and Bimbo Tranquility is probably dangerous. The Amnesia and Addiction tracks are probably bad as well. Oblivion for sure.

The newer ones involving the Salon have some insane editing in them but it's hard to remember specifics for me. 

In general though most of the enforcement tracks for me have gotten quite powerful enough to trance me after a few seconds of listening.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Selfexploration - 18 Mar 2020

I’ve listened to Bambi Sleep 5 or 6 times since starting. This idea started coming into my head where I wanted to tape my mouth shut, put on a blindfolding latex mask, make it so I can’t orgasm, get dressed up as usual all out, and then listen to 3 or 4 hours of Bambi following some of the self bdsm/ mummification hypnos.

I never did but the idea kept me up one night, the horniest I’ve ever felt. I decided to scale back a bit and have listened to nimjas hard reset twice now.

A lil background- I’ve been wearing panties full time for the past 2 or 3 years. I hadn’t realized the addiction that it had become til I listened to the reset file. It’s been three days of no cross-dressing and I feel like my Self esteem and body image has improved greatly. I also stopped feeling “weird” around others as I have before.

Not sure what I listened to 3 or 4 yrz ago but I’m glad I was able to let it go. That is not to say I won’t cross dress again, but hopefully I’ll keep a better balance in life now. Currently very happy with the Bambi experience as it has helped me get to this point 🙏🏼

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 18 Mar 2020

(18 Mar 2020, 19:37 )Selfexploration Wrote: nimjas hard reset
It's in my TODO list. Generally speaking, Nimja does not affect me at all, despite a good voice, excellent wording, etc. Just nothing, no trance, no effects, nothing. Even Dutch TV news have a more hypnotic effect (mind you, Dutch NOS is VERY far from the brain entraining power of CNN, BBC, etc 😁 ). But still, so many praised his "Hard reset", so I can't ignore it anymore. Will try later. Currently use Sadhguru for that 😉

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 19 Mar 2020

Do you believe it would be dangerous to use Nimja's hard reset if I listened to Bambi Protection too many times?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 19 Mar 2020

(19 Mar 2020, 15:18 )Bambislave Wrote: Do you believe it would be dangerous to use Nimja's hard reset if I listened to Bambi Protection too many times?
Do you see any Bambi effects? If yes, how stable are they? Do you still listen to Bambi files? Do you want to achieve the clean state?

It's all about your intentions. Your subconsciousness and "the reality around" (quoted, because it's actually within you) follow your intentions. The problem is - we want simultaneously "get high", "stay away from drugs", "progress with out life", "get more" and "do nothing", don't we? 😉 So the subconsciousness and "the reality around" have to constantly manoeuvre between our desires. And sometimes our desires are diametrically opposite each other. Go figure 😁

The general consensus is: stop listening to Bambi, then listen to the "hard reset". As I said, I've no experience with any.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 19 Mar 2020

(19 Mar 2020, 15:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Mar 2020, 15:18 )Bambislave Wrote: Do you believe it would be dangerous to use Nimja's hard reset if I listened to Bambi Protection too many times?
Do you see any Bambi effects? If yes, how stable are they? Do you still listen to Bambi files? Do you want to achieve the clean state?

It's all about your intentions. Your subconsciousness and "the reality around" (quoted, because it's actually within you) follow your intentions. The problem is - we want simultaneously "get high", "stay away from drugs", "progress with out life", "get more" and "do nothing", don't we? 😉 So the subconsciousness and "the reality around" have to constantly manoeuvre between our desires. And sometimes our desires are diametrically opposite each other. Go figure 😁

The general consensus is: stop listening to Bambi, then listen to the "hard reset".  As I said, I've no experience with any.

hahahaha yes that's exactly it  😁 I still want to have fun but there's life stuff to do now too...

I don't know what I want more. I want both. I don't feel like Bambi right now, but whenever I do listen to a file in optimal conditions, most triggers affect me deeply for the duration of the file and then for some time after.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - AlexDeLarge - 04 Apr 2020

I'm a 40+ male who just started with Bambi Sleep.  I started out with the usually recommended 1,2,3,10 files a week ago and while I doubt any triggers have taken affect I find the experience to be relaxing and enjoyable and I am trying to decide which files to follow up with.  I've seen the Bambi calendar and I'm pretty certain I will avoid Bambi IQ Lock and Body lock like the calendar recommends.  

My next step will probably be Bambi Uniformed and in a few days Bambi Cockslut, but after that i'm not sure.  Bambi Takeover is immensely scary and exciting at the same time.  Here is my issue:

I don't mind putting on my uniform in order to become Bambi, but have no desire to see myself in it and doubt anyone else would either.  I'm not a slob, but I don't make an attractive female.  I'm concerned that if Bambi gets too much control she will do something to cause my old self extreme embarrassment.  Going out in public is the obvious concern but there are other possibilities.  What if she decides to flaunt herself around the house with the blinds drawn up to give the neighbors a peek or go out to check the mail?

I'd be interested to hear input from others like me about their Bambi experience and whether I should be concerned.  I'd also like opinions  on which files might be best to avoid, including Advanced and Enforcement.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Selfexploration - 08 Apr 2020

when I first started listening to Bambi I would make sure that all my curtains were closed/ everything was locked/ there was no way anyone would expose me- after 3 or 4 listens to 1-10 I stopped caring. When that “what if someone sees me” thought would arise I would giggle. 😅

Certainly something to be aware of in yourself and “catch” before you go too deep... or maybe at that point you are aeady too deep lol

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - AlexDeLarge - 08 Apr 2020

(08 Apr 2020, 18:55 )Selfexploration Wrote: when I first started listening to Bambi I would make sure that all my curtains were closed/ everything was locked/ there was no way anyone would expose me- after 3 or 4 listens to 1-10 I stopped caring. When that “what if someone sees me” thought would arise I would giggle. 😅

Certainly something to be aware of in yourself and “catch” before you go too deep... or maybe at that point you are aeady too deep lol
No, I quit.  I did more research and decided it was not for me.  Reddit has a subreddit r/EroticHypnosis that has numerous threads about Bambi.  What sealed it for me is when I found the transcripts for 08 Bambi Takeover in the original sessions and 10 Bimbo Protection in the enforcement files.

Plus, I felt like an idiot in my "uniform".  That was my first experience with crossdressing and will be my last.  Not bashing crossdressers, I've seen many attractive ones.  I am not one of them.   Blush

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 10 Apr 2020

Bambi with a dominant partner. From Reddit.

gaim-x Wrote:So I have been with my girlfriend for about a year now I have also been listening to the files for about 4 months now.

And I have been hiding my bambi side from her. She’s into domination and bdms I’m just unsure how she will react to bambi.

How should I go about telling her about bambi ?

If anybody has any advice I would really appreciate it thanks.

gaim-x Wrote:So since the last post I have told my girlfriend about bambi and the bambi files. I asked her how she felt about erotic hypno , bimbofication , sissyfication and she’s was fine with them.

Then I told her I discovered the bambi files and she was skeptical about it. I told her bambi would come out if she used the trigger words on me. She said the trigger words and then Bambi took over.

I don’t remember anything but she has told me bambi did everything she asked her to do. And now she said she is fine with bambi she even teases me sometimes saying the trigger words or calling me bambi.

She also loves domming bambi she said bambi is the perfect submissive pet for her to play with.

So thank you to everyone who commented on the last post you really helped me out thank you.