Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subyasha - 30 Apr 2024

The original BS files did not follow RACK at all and became popular because of that. They could be dangerous to some individuals and it still created a very tightknit community that some within it have become about as toxicย or worse than the original creator and their creations.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - NotSpoogeanator - 30 Apr 2024

And did he at any point say "I follow RACK and these files should be treated as such"?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 30 Apr 2024

(30 Apr 2024, 07:40 )Bailey Wrote:
(29 Apr 2024, 07:45 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(27 Apr 2024, 00:45 )Bailey Wrote: It might have something todo with not being remotely transparent and having very few if any real safeguards
So in essence it's the result of a rabid, entitled fanbase missing the point of how the files are structured?

Really solid answer there....not! You dont know anything about the overall 'structure' my dear. It violates many RACK standards and hypnosis standards that are basic rules for their respective kink spaces. The fact we have had actual cults utilise it directly is proof of concept here. Stop painting a false sense of security.

As for the fanbase, yes they are demanding, esp considering they never even finished their last file (probably a wise choice as it could have been an even bigger turn off for most) and it was all free- the formula for demanding patrons!

RACK is not some objective or perfect standard, it's just something that an idealistic corner of internet kink community came up with.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 01 May 2024

(30 Apr 2024, 11:11 )Bailey Wrote: I am being condescending because what you wrote is the same larp that aids and abets the abuse of the files, you know precisely what you are writing and have to be held accountable to that. A cult using these files would be easy setup, it's literally set up in ideal terms.
Well, it's not helpful to discussion, and speaks of an inability to have a calm and civil discussion. I don't know what you think I "know precisely what I am writing" or "have to be held accountable for" but thanks for the ad hominem anyway.

Quote:As for the sissy point, I have not even mentioned anything relating to that whatsoever so do not try and straw-man me.
Literally never said you did? That was my own side thought and it's not my fault that you took it as an attack.

Quote:I am concerned only for the well-being of everyone and how the files can have different levels of unintended or systemic consequences. The fact that the blog alone doesn't even include all the triggers is enough for it to clearly not be following RACK, nevermind the actuality of how the structuring of the series goes as a whole (easiest point the transition of the anchor of the uniform). Anything that has addiction suggestions also is against RACK.
Again, no, it goes against SSC. Hypnosis as a whole falls under the umbrella of CNC, especially the themes that files like Bambi Sleep take on of addiction. It adheres just fine to RACK. The blog states clearly what themes to expect from the files and if someone still waltzes in 1. concerned about SSC and 2. without vetting the files then yes, it is literally their own responsibility and not the creator's.

Quote:Final point, I do not care if the creator starts up again, I am neutral on that aspect, but their work is very irresponsibly distributed. And because that is the case, they are indeed NOT likely to return. Also note everything anyone thinks they know about the 'original creator' is mere conjecture, nothing can be ascertained for sure of their original intent, their sex, sexuality or agenda(s).
Okay?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - sissyashleighprincess - 01 May 2024

With all these new fan made files these days if you were to just get into Bambi Sleep what would even be the effective best starter playlists?ย  Feels like the original files are so dated now the 20-day challenge almost needs an update.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 01 May 2024

(01 May 2024, 02:33 )sissyashleighprincess Wrote: if you were to just get into Bambi Sleep what would even be the effective best starter playlists?ย 
(01 May 2024, 02:33 )sissyashleighprincess Wrote: the original files
๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bailey - 01 May 2024

(30 Apr 2024, 22:49 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: And did he at any point say "I follow RACK and these files should be treated as such"?

Irrelevant, one must, it's like expecting a fascist to self declare- they just don't!

(30 Apr 2024, 23:36 )lurker Wrote:
(30 Apr 2024, 07:40 )Bailey Wrote:
(29 Apr 2024, 07:45 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(27 Apr 2024, 00:45 )Bailey Wrote: It might have something todo with not being remotely transparent and having very few if any real safeguards
So in essence it's the result of a rabid, entitled fanbase missing the point of how the files are structured?
Really solid answer there....not! You dont know anything about the overall 'structure' my dear. It violates many RACK standards and hypnosis standards that are basic rules for their respective kink spaces. The fact we have had actual cults utilise it directly is proof of concept here. Stop painting a false sense of security.
As for the fanbase, yes they are demanding, esp considering they never even finished their last file (probably a wise choice as it could have been an even bigger turn off for most) and it was all free- the formula for demanding patrons!
RACK is not some objective or perfect standard, it's just something that an idealistic corner of internet kink community came up with.

This is the most bizzare response of them all, by that logic everything in life is just idealism and has no basis in our material world? We have/need establish(ed) safety systems and good practices to...keep people safe? omg? crazy right?

Not addressing the other points directly because they miss the point in too many ways, at the end of the day the risks are not remotely presented properly in the blog and continuing to pretend that is acceptable for the general population is frankly ridiculous (and promoting such points very inappropriate, agenda based) the fact you even touched on the fact it is indeed CNC proves you have no clue to the level of care required, and to not have a harmonised understanding of kink safeties.

Original files are defo best starter files due to them being also the intro files and as well their vastly better audio quality.

If you dont like the tone of my responses you need to pay me to be polite ๐Ÿ˜‹

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 01 May 2024

(01 May 2024, 07:57 )Bailey Wrote: Not addressing the other points directly because they miss the point in too many ways,
How so?

Quote:at the end of the day the risks are not remotely presented properly in the blog
How so?

Quote:and continuing to pretend that is acceptable for the general population is frankly ridiculous (and promoting such points very inappropriate, agenda based)
How so?

Quote:the fact you even touched on the fact it is indeed CNC proves you have no clue to the level of care required, and to not have a harmonised understanding of kink safeties.ย 
How so?

If you're gonna attack someone or their way of looking at a situation and not be "laughed out of court", so to speak, you need to provide actual backing for your claims instead of simply repeating your point over and over and hope you're louder than the opposition.

Quote:If you dont like the tone of my responses you need to pay me to be polite ๐Ÿ˜‹
You're the one making the scene here, I don't really care how polite or impolite you are. It's just not a good look for someone to be treating a discussion the way you are.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 01 May 2024

(01 May 2024, 10:23 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(01 May 2024, 07:57 )Bailey Wrote: Not addressing the other points directly because they miss the point in too many ways,
How so?

Quote:at the end of the day the risks are not remotely presented properly in the blog
How so?

Quote:and continuing to pretend that is acceptable for the general population is frankly ridiculous (and promoting such points very inappropriate, agenda based)
How so?

Quote:the fact you even touched on the fact it is indeed CNC proves you have no clue to the level of care required, and to not have a harmonised understanding of kink safeties.ย 
How so?

If you're gonna attack someone or their way of looking at a situation and not be "laughed out of court", so to speak, you need to provide actual backing for your claims instead of simply repeating your point over and over and hope you're louder than the opposition.

Quote:If you dont like the tone of my responses you need to pay me to be polite ๐Ÿ˜‹
You're the one making the scene here, I don't really care how polite or impolite you are. It's just not a good look for someone to be treating a discussion the way you are.

I don't want to get bogged down in a not-very-useful internet argument, but I do think there are a few interesting points regarding RACK. My primary issue would be that it attempts to condense all possible issues and reframe all problems as "consent" problems. Everything is either "consented," and therefore good or "not consented," and therefore bad. Consent it certainly important, but it's definitely not the only issue that's out there. For instance, someone could consent to violent choking, and it could still be quite bad for them even if they were fully consenting. Someone could also consent to sex that they end up regretting, or otherwise feeling ashamed about. Consent alone won't save you from that.

I also think CNC is a really peculiar idea, and it feels like it's the product of someone trying to shoehorn a sexual preference into this framework of "everything being consent." The whole phrase is a contradiction: consensual non-consent. The individual's desire (that is, to have something forced upon them) is clearly at odds with their moral framework. (that consent is the primary or even sole concern with regard to sex.) It feels like people using the "CNC" terminology desperately want something that doesn't really square with their ideology, and so have the bend themselves into contortions to describe it. It feels a lot like arguing about angels on the head of a pin.

Now to be clear, I'm not suggesting that consent is bad, or that violating consent is good. I just think that the modern online kink community has rallied around consent as the sole value they care about, and ignores other concerns. The hyper-focus on consent isn't doing the good they think it's doing.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - slaanesh555 - 01 May 2024

(01 May 2024, 02:33 )sissyashleighprincess Wrote: With all these new fan made files these days if you were to just get into Bambi Sleep what would even be the effective best starter playlists?ย  Feels like the original files are so dated now the 20-day challenge almost needs an update.

The original files, as they introduce the basic triggers.

For more safety, use the "Bambi less lite" . It's the original files but without bad or stressful elements. (If you don't... You feel so stressed ....)ย 

The vision of bimbo and sexual things is not dated.ย 
Once you have trained with original files, you can find self made files that are well made. It depends on the direction you like more.