Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - StarBlazerBambi - 21 Apr 2024

Honestly doubt it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 21 Apr 2024

@bambisleep? Are you around? Asquare? Atriangle? How are you doing, mate?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - NotSpoogeanator - 22 Apr 2024

The fact that the original Bambi creator seems to have been devoured by their own following is one of the greatest tragedies of the online erotic hypnosis community. I would do anything for more of their content.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bailey - 27 Apr 2024

It might have something todo with not being remotely transparent and having very few if any real safeguards

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 29 Apr 2024

(27 Apr 2024, 00:45 )Bailey Wrote: It might have something todo with not being remotely transparent and having very few if any real safeguards
So in essence it's the result of a rabid, entitled fanbase missing the point of how the files are structured?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - sensitivesix - 29 Apr 2024

(27 Apr 2024, 00:45 )Bailey Wrote: It might have something todo with not being remotely transparent and having very few if any real safeguards

To be honest this has always been the appeal of Bambi for me... although that mindset seems to have shifted in the past few years so I understand it being "dangerous" and "unknown" is an unpopular opinion.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bailey - 30 Apr 2024

(29 Apr 2024, 07:45 )Lycalopex Wrote:
So in essence it's the result of a rabid, entitled fanbase missing the point of how the files are structured?

Really solid answer there....not! You dont know anything about the overall 'structure' my dear. It violates many RACK standards and hypnosis standards that are basic rules for their respective kink spaces. The fact we have had actual cults utilise it directly is proof of concept here. Stop painting a false sense of security.

As for the fanbase, yes they are demanding, esp considering they never even finished their last file (probably a wise choice as it could have been an even bigger turn off for most) and it was all free- the formula for demanding patrons!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 30 Apr 2024

(30 Apr 2024, 07:40 )Bailey Wrote:
(29 Apr 2024, 07:45 )Lycalopex Wrote:

Really solid answer there....not! You dont know anything about the overall 'structure' my dear. It violates many RACK standards and hypnosis standards that are basic rules for their respective kink spaces. The fact we have had actual cults utilise it directly is proof of concept here. Stop painting a false sense of security.

As for the fanbase, yes they are demanding, esp considering they never even finished their last file (probably a wise choice as it could have been an even bigger turn off for most) and it was all free- the formula for demanding patrons!
Honestly, I probably know more about the structure of these files than you do, and the fact that you're using this condescending language when all I did was decry the fanbase doesn't give me a good impression of your ability to hold an actual discussion on this.

Yeah, you could make a cult using Bambi Sleep if you knew what you were doing. You could also use the tamest, most basic inductions possible if you knew what you were doing. The actual creator of the files was very clear on what to expect and that not all effects would be spelled out. Going in to any file without vetting it first when you're concerned about SSC (because that is what it breaks, it adheres just fine to RACK) is a failure on the part of the listener, not the hypnotist.

The fanbase is rabid and very much against dissent on this topic from my experience, and clearly from this section of the forum I am not the only person who thinks so. I for one hope Bambi Prime keeps creating, because too many of the fan creators miss the point of "the series is gender neutral and not explicitly for sissy men".

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bailey - 30 Apr 2024

I am being condescending because what you wrote is the same larp that aids and abets the abuse of the files, you know precisely what you are writing and have to be held accountable to that. A cult using these files would be easy setup, it's literally set up in ideal terms.

As for the sissy point, I have not even mentioned anything relating to that whatsoever so do not try and straw-man me. I am concerned only for the well-being of everyone and how the files can have different levels of unintended or systemic consequences. The fact that the blog alone doesn't even include all the triggers is enough for it to clearly not be following RACK, nevermind the actuality of how the structuring of the series goes as a whole (easiest point the transition of the anchor of the uniform). Anything that has addiction suggestions also is against RACK.

Final point, I do not care if the creator starts up again, I am neutral on that aspect, but their work is very irresponsibly distributed. And because that is the case, they are indeed NOT likely to return. Also note everything anyone thinks they know about the 'original creator' is mere conjecture, nothing can be ascertained for sure of their original intent, their sex, sexuality or agenda(s).

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - NotSpoogeanator - 30 Apr 2024

Basic internet safety rule #1: don't trust literally anyone on the internet. If you're listening to online hypnosis files with the expectation that it is going to be a completely safe venture then you're an idiot and any ill effects are your own fault.