Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 08 Jan 2024

(08 Jan 2024, 18:28 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: That is exactly what I was talking before about correct resistance. A person must have firm absolute goals and limits to make sure they don't lose themselves, at least not more then they need to. 
(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: And yet I am here resisting strongest of files, like Kei's demon girl femininzing collar file.
maybe I am different and I somehow can see what you all are not able to.

Ain't we back to Dunning-Kruger effect? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie - 08 Jan 2024

(07 Jan 2024, 20:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jan 2024, 15:54 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: You didn't ask a normal question.
Then we have to define what "normal" questions are.

(07 Jan 2024, 15:54 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: Your question was rhetorical.
Rhetorical questions are also very normal, no?

(07 Jan 2024, 12:30 )shinybambi Wrote: Doesn't this approach lead to a life of misery and constant 

Limits are everywhere. If there were no limits, the humanity would not survive.
Limits can have various reasons and be imposed by various instances.
There are health limits, there are ethics limits, there are privacy limits, there are legal limits.
Limits can be imposed by ourself, by others, by circumstances, etc.

Now about the stress. If a person limits itself for self-imposed reasons, irrespectively of the circumstances, laws, etc, it causes no stress. If a person is limited by something outside of his/her control, then it causes stress.

For example:

- "I'm so angry at someone, so I want to hit him! Buy I do not want to feel that, and I will try to calm down" - no stress
-  "I'm so angry at someone, so I want to hit him! But it's illegal, and he's much stronger than me, so I have to calm down"  - stress.

See what I mean?

First of all, no, rhetorical questions are not same as normal quesitons since when someone asks a rhetorical question, that person isn't expecting an answer in a way that they aeady believe to know or know the answer. It is often said to form mild to moderate criticism for the person whom it is told to. 

Secons. Thank you for those examples in the last part of your post. Just like that, there are multiple ways to manage and harness your limits, freedom and control. It is like rules in a video game,  the rules are set, it is just what it is, now you have to decide how you strategically navigate the game. The only difference is that in real life, most of the time there is no quit button.

(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: I am putting up a fight because from last two days (I had listened to this file two days ago), I can physically feel my mental exhaustion of this resistance and the thought processes going on. I was actually going to write about that, in my diary and here. Like that exhaustion after a file is the proof of your resistance to unwanted conditioning. But I know I will win and get what I want because after all, it is all within me. Some may give in, and other like me who have firm goals from before starting the hypnosis thing. 
Interesting coincidence(?). On Reddit, one guy was trying to prove that he can resist Bambi:

TestSubjec7 Wrote:Well, Im really into hypnosis, and with experience I know that one can resist just about anything, besides maybe like an abusive tist that is hypnotizing you in person. Anyways over the years I kept getting tired of how these files are claimed to be so dangerous, and that you forcibly will lose control, but like I said that shouldnt be possible. So Im just trying to show that these files can just be some fun but also safe files.

During the last two weeks, he was listening to the 20-day challenge and posting his experience.

After Day 12, he deleted all hists posts:

TestSubjec7 Wrote:Hey to anyone that may see this for today I will be taking a full break so not even light conditioning today!
"I deleted posts" to show i can resist, just some extra.

Besides the fact, that deleting posts is considered unethical (and in some cases rude), what did it prove?

(08 Jan 2024, 18:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: I am putting up a fight because from last two days (I had listened to this file two days ago), I can physically feel my mental exhaustion of this resistance and the thought processes going on. I was actually going to write about that, in my diary and here. Like that exhaustion after a file is the proof of your resistance to unwanted conditioning. But I know I will win and get what I want because after all, it is all within me. Some may give in, and other like me who have firm goals from before starting the hypnosis thing. 
Interesting coincidence(?). On Reddit, one guy was trying to prove that he can resist Bambi:

TestSubjec7 Wrote:Well, Im really into hypnosis, and with experience I know that one can resist just about anything, besides maybe like an abusive tist that is hypnotizing you in person. Anyways over the years I kept getting tired of how these files are claimed to be so dangerous, and that you forcibly will lose control, but like I said that shouldnt be possible. So Im just trying to show that these files can just be some fun but also safe files.

During the last two weeks, he was listening to the 20-day challenge and posting his experience.

After Day 12, he deleted all hists posts:

TestSubjec7 Wrote:Hey to anyone that may see this for today I will be taking a full break so not even light conditioning today!
"I deleted posts" to show i can resist, just some extra.

Besides the fact, that deleting posts is considered unethical (and in some cases rude), what did it prove?

We are not the same person and I didn't know about this. I don't 100% agree with him because our minds and bodies do have a limit (though the amount varies from person to person). Being able to have selective or complete resistance doesn't mean one should abuse that process/ability and be reckless. And a person needs break because if resistance is not carefully managed, then a person just might lose all control and even go crazy because of how much of a mental exhaustion it is to say "no" within scm. In addition to that, theoretically/logically: selective resistance is more complicated and creates moderate but prolonged exhaustion while listening to file without wanting the effects and aiming for full resistance is an easier thought process defense system but creates huge immediate exhaustion because one must quickly remove all the conditioning of the file immediate after a file/session to not get influenced by it.

And another difference is that I actually do want some of the effects of the files that I listen to and my goals were formed before I started the hypnosis. I didn't try or practice the files to reject them completely. My goals are different (I think I have mentioned some before).

But nonetheless, I want more context about this person and what he is exactly doing and also his previous posts to really form a judgement about him and understand what he is really trying.

(08 Jan 2024, 18:57 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: First of all, no, rhetorical questions are not same as normal questions

Out of curiosity, I asked the Internet about types of questions, and found 15-16 (and no, there are no specifically "normal" types, so, I still assume all of them are "normal" 😉)

https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/types-of-questions
https://nulab.com/learn/collaboration/the-8-essential-questioning-techniques-you-need-to-know/

Very interesting reading - I found several types of manipulative questions, I know how to react to now 😊

(08 Jan 2024, 18:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Jan 2024, 18:28 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: That is exactly what I was talking before about correct resistance. A person must have firm absolute goals and limits to make sure they don't lose themselves, at least not more then they need to. 
(08 Jan 2024, 18:39 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: And yet I am here resisting strongest of files, like Kei's demon girl femininzing collar file.
maybe I am different and I somehow can see what you all are not able to.

Ain't we back to Dunning-Kruger effect? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

This is what you assume about me. That is the thing about me, I know my limits while you don't know your abilities; it seems you undermined your own point by mentioning Dunnin-Kruger effect.

From last few posts, I have been trying to tell you guys something that is something like you don't know that you don't know. This to me feels something like trying to introduce the concept of heliocentric planetary system to people from 14th century.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 08 Jan 2024

(08 Jan 2024, 19:32 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: From last few posts, I have been trying to tell you guys something that is something like you don't know that you don't know. This to me feels something like trying to introduce the concept of heliocentric planetary system to people from 14th century.

Please, keep us updated on your journey into selective Bambi experience and don't just disappear into the endless void of the internet without notice like those reddit posters.

I think
(08 Jan 2024, 19:21 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: We are not the same person and I didn't know about this.
I never assumed that, still it's a very interesting coincidence, also another person (@sam_henry) recently claimed that he possessed a very strong will, and also disappeared. Is the reason "claiming", and then losing interest while trying to prove it?

(08 Jan 2024, 19:21 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: And a person needs break because if resistance is not carefully managed, then a person just might lose all control and even go crazy because of much of a mental exhaustion it is to say "no" within scm
Isn't it the reason of the 20-day challenge?

(08 Jan 2024, 19:21 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: I want more context about this person and what he is exactly doing and also his previous posts to really form a judgement about him and understand what he is really trying.

There is not much left - he deleted all posts: https://www.reddit.com/user/TestSubjec7

(08 Jan 2024, 19:21 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: And another difference is that I actually do want some of the effects of the files that I listen to and my goals were formed before I started the hypnosis.
Yep, the same. But my tolerance levels shifted considerably over the course of 5 years. And this is exactly what we are trying to day.

(08 Jan 2024, 19:32 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: This is what you assume about me.
First of all, I don't assume, I ask questions, propose "theories", try to find arguments pro et contra, ask for opinion. In other words, this forum is my training playground to learn to conduct a constructive, productive, and logical discussion. Whether I'm succeeded on not, I'm trying my best 😉

(08 Jan 2024, 19:32 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: That is the thing about me, I know my limits while you don't know your abilities; it seems you undermined your own point by mentioning Dunnin-Kruger effect.
In your first sentence, you described what this cognitive bias is about exactly. Of course, we do not know your actual limits and your abilities to estimate ones. It's about YOUR estimation of YOUR own abilities and limits. We ALL have this bias, also we ALL have the bias to underestimate the influence of propaganda (hypnosis, brainwashing, manipulations, etc.)

And again (and again), what we are trying to say, that hypnosis, brainwashing, manipulations, propaganda make the person change the limits, points of view, mindset, belief system, ideology, outlook voluntarily. Even without realising this.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Zooy - 08 Jan 2024

(08 Jan 2024, 19:32 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote:
(08 Jan 2024, 18:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Ain't we back to Dunning-Kruger effect? 

This is what you assume about me. That is the thing about me, I know my limits while you don't know your abilities; it seems you undermined your own point by mentioning Dunnin-Kruger effect.

I don't think that it is constructive to accuse each other of not knowing what they don't know. The discussion should be about learning how others experience these things, and what of that applies to the reader. @likera experiences/sees things one way and @yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie in a different way. And the `innocent bystander' learns from both visions.

The whole discussion about this being dangerous cq addictive makes me think of:
"This stuff addictive? Absolutely not, and if anybody can know this, it is me; I use the stuff aeady for 20 years."

My personal approach is to be very careful, and don't jump into the deep end immediately. Try a file once or read the script and try to evaluate what its effect is or might be on you.
I have tried some of the Bambi files and I think(!) they did not do much to me. On the other hand, I have avoided the ones I consider most dangerous, like the ones involving dumbing down.