Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 15 Dec 2023

(15 Dec 2023, 04:17 )Lycalopex Wrote: ... explicit consent are key.
... can be revoked at any moment retroactively. Just like reddit chat messages can be removed or screenshots can be faked.

When a person listens to a hypnosis recording with open triggers, explicitly stating that anyone can use these triggers at any time, is it really on the "she asked to be raped by wearing these clothes" territory?
Can the fact that they actually listened to such hypnosis recordings, after being informed of the consequences, be interpreted as open and informed consent to be triggered?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subdream - 15 Dec 2023

(15 Dec 2023, 13:25 )shinybambi Wrote: When a person listens to a hypnosis recording with open triggers, explicitly stating that anyone can use these triggers at any time, is it really on the  "she asked to be raped by wearing these clothes" territory?
Can the fact that they actually listened to such hypnosis recordings, after being informed of the consequences, be interpreted as open and informed consent to be triggered?

That is a valid point to consider. Listening to the hypnosis files knowing about the consequences that might have, is a dangerous thing to do. But then again, walking through a bad neighborhood is also a dangerous thing to do, but when those people are assaulted, that is still a crime.

Some people have "Send me PMs and trigger me" in their bio. This is consent in my eyes - which still can be revoked any time, but not retro-actively into the past.

(15 Dec 2023, 14:16 )subdream Wrote: But then again, walking through a bad neighborhood is also a dangerous thing to do
Does it have a giant neon sign warning of the consequences of walking through it? Because BS does, and it's quite explicit about those.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 15 Dec 2023

(15 Dec 2023, 13:25 )shinybambi Wrote: Can the fact that they actually listened to such hypnosis recordings, after being informed of the consequences, be interpreted as open and informed consent to be triggered?

No.

(15 Dec 2023, 14:31 )shinybambi Wrote:
(15 Dec 2023, 14:16 )subdream Wrote: But then again, walking through a bad neighborhood is also a dangerous thing to do
Does it have a giant neon sign warning of the consequences of walking through it? Because BS does, and it's quite explicit about those.

BS does not, which is a thing many people find bad about it. That is the reason some people created many reddit posts which aim at giving more information on what BS means. But that's a different problem.

People do stupid things. People do free climbing, we still help them when they get hurt doing it. People do skydiving, we still help them in case something bad happens. People do drugs, we still try to help them as best as we can. The same should hold true for people doing BS: it is stupid, but we still help them when they get hurt. It is not their fault when assholes try to "prove" something.

(15 Dec 2023, 13:25 )shinybambi Wrote: Can the fact that they actually listened to such hypnosis recordings, after being informed of the consequences, be interpreted as open and informed consent to be triggered?

Just one side note about consent. It is only valid when given voluntarily, clearly and while able to choose after being informed exactly about what will happen when and who will do it - not what could happen. By knowing the consequences and still listening they do consent to being prone to the hypnosis file, but they do not consent to somebody they don't know to trigger them with intent and out of the blue.

There is a certain grey area in RACK when you like agree to CNC or something like that. But still, you know the situation and who will be doing it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 15 Dec 2023

Please explain to me, what kind of consent is needed to close the "unwanted" browser tab?

(15 Dec 2023, 19:43 )subdream Wrote: Just one side note about consent. It is only valid when given voluntarily, clearly and while able to choose after being informed exactly about what will happen when and who will do it - not what could happen.

And can still be revoked retroactively if person changes their mind later.

Consent is a really "funny" topic for discussion.
Is my name on this forums consensual? Name of this subforum? Thread? Subreddit? All of those intentionally contain triggers.

Show Content

(15 Dec 2023, 20:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Please explain to me, what kind of consent is needed to close the "unwanted" browser tab?

I don't get it.

(15 Dec 2023, 20:31 )shinybambi Wrote:
(15 Dec 2023, 19:43 )subdream Wrote: Just one side note about consent. It is only valid when given voluntarily, clearly and while able to choose after being informed exactly about what will happen when and who will do it - not what could happen.

And can still be revoked retroactively if person changes their mind later.

Consent is a really "funny" topic for discussion.
Is my name on this forums consensual? Name of this subforum? Thread? Subreddit? All of those intentionally contain triggers.

Intentionally? So the name of the forum was chosen with triggering people in mind? I would guess the intent was to use the name of the hypnosis series.