Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bailey - 11 Dec 2023

Bump, does anyone know based on the Original files made what the missing file from the series would roughly had been about- I feel like we have had so many offshoots now that the void would have been filled but one would assume that there was another fantasy file in that series alone, as that missing file. (sorry for my very poor wordingly, I will likely rewrite this in a bit!!!)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 12 Dec 2023

@sam_henry This you?

https://old.reddit.com/r/Bambisleep1/comments/184202s/here_is_a_classic_rollplayer_very_good_but/

(Archive link)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 12 Dec 2023

Apparently it was a proof, that the triggers do not work and the person is role playing like the others. Most likely it's below, what's shown in the screenshot.

Edit: indeed, it's in the title!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 12 Dec 2023

My issue is that regardless of what you're trying to prove, or what your thoughts on Bambi Sleep and roleplayers are, that really wasn't okay.

Also, text triggers aren't the same as aural triggers. One can work while the other doesn't; depends on the person.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subdream - 12 Dec 2023

(12 Dec 2023, 13:16 )Lycalopex Wrote: Also, text triggers aren't the same as aural triggers. One can work while the other doesn't; depends on the person.
Yeah, that's very true. Text triggers don't usually work on me, spoken triggers are different. But then again, I'm just trying to make a modified version of the TikTok files and am able to resist the triggers while doing so. They are usually very effective.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 13 Dec 2023

(12 Dec 2023, 18:12 )subdream Wrote:
(12 Dec 2023, 13:16 )Lycalopex Wrote: Also, text triggers aren't the same as aural triggers. One can work while the other doesn't; depends on the person.
Yeah, that's very true. Text triggers don't usually work on me, spoken triggers are different. But then again, I'm just trying to make a modified version of the TikTok files and am able to resist the triggers while doing so. They are usually very effective.

I believe the reason for this "phenomenon" is that if you are trained on a trigger in a specific way, then you're likely only receptive to it in a specific way. The trigger isn't the words themselves; it's the sound of the words, hearing it spoken. For some people, their brains associate the words themselves, but others need the trigger to be used in the same way it was trained. Similarly, training on a text trigger will likely produce a similar non-result if the trigger is spoken. The reason that a lot of Bambi Sleep people seem to respond to both is either 1. roleplaying, 2. the community being very active on places like Reddit and Discord where text triggers will be reinforced, or 3. both.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 13 Dec 2023

(13 Dec 2023, 00:34 )Lycalopex Wrote: The reason that a lot of Bambi Sleep people seem to respond to both
I wouldn't say "a lot" as it's impossible to prove that anybody responds to the triggers at all, without role-playing, that is.

(13 Dec 2023, 00:34 )Lycalopex Wrote: The trigger isn't the words themselves; it's the sound of the words,
Exactly. It's usually a combination of factors, including the intonation, circumstances, surroundings, etc. What is extensively used in NLP.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 13 Dec 2023

(12 Dec 2023, 13:16 )Lycalopex Wrote: My issue is that regardless of what you're trying to prove, or what your thoughts on Bambi Sleep and roleplayers are, that really wasn't okay.
I'm not sure about that, really. This is my issue with "claiming something unreal", "requiring others to role play along", "complaining when caught lying", etc.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subdream - 13 Dec 2023

(13 Dec 2023, 00:34 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(12 Dec 2023, 18:12 )subdream Wrote:

I believe the reason for this "phenomenon" is that if you are trained on a trigger in a specific way, then you're likely only receptive to it in a specific way. The trigger isn't the words themselves; it's the sound of the words, hearing it spoken. For some people, their brains associate the words themselves, but others need the trigger to be used in the same way it was trained. Similarly, training on a text trigger will likely produce a similar non-result if the trigger is spoken. The reason that a lot of Bambi Sleep people seem to respond to both is either 1. roleplaying, 2. the community being very active on places like Reddit and Discord where text triggers will be reinforced, or 3. both.

I don't think I am roleplaying, but I can't be sure. The mind does have a few tricks up it's sleeve. I heard that there were experiments that have proven that in certain circumstances the body reacts to stimuli before the brain starts to think, but the participants were sure they had full control over the reaction. But then again, I'm just dabbling in psychology.

What I can say is that I lied, but unintentionally. I can remeber one instance I reacted to written triggers. But that's not proving you wrong, quite the contrary. I had trained those triggers in chat, written communication. So maybe it's just that simple.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 13 Dec 2023

(13 Dec 2023, 00:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Dec 2023, 00:34 )Lycalopex Wrote: The reason that a lot of Bambi Sleep people seem to respond to both
I wouldn't say "a lot" as it's impossible to prove that anybody responds to the triggers at all, without role-playing, that is.
I did say seem, lol

(13 Dec 2023, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Dec 2023, 13:16 )Lycalopex Wrote: My issue is that regardless of what you're trying to prove, or what your thoughts on Bambi Sleep and roleplayers are, that really wasn't okay.
I'm not sure about that, really. This is my issue with "claiming something unreal", "requiring others to role play along", "complaining when caught lying", etc.
For the record, I'm not talking about the actual "disproving" here, but using that trigger in the first place, without consent, on someone who theoretically would react to the trigger if they responded to text triggers as well as spoken. At best, it's a roleplayer, and an unwanted sexual advance. At worse, it's real, and attempted rape.