Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Anti-Bambi hypno - Lycalopex - 02 Nov 2023

(01 Nov 2023, 03:29 )jadefortyfour Wrote: We've gone over a year.  Crashed and burned in an extreme fashion if amount of listening time is being used as someone's measure of "whatever pejorative makes them feel superior or more powerful than others".

Would it help clarify our point if we said we feel the same way about people who are football or Nascar fanatics.  That such things are not equally as much 'a waste of time and attention'?  Do you think those folks would be neutral to such an opinion?

Adding here that the files helped us become more aware of our internal life as well as more cognizant of others - instead of 'just myself.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here. Can you rephrase or elaborate?

RE: Anti-Bambi hypno - jadefortyfour - 02 Nov 2023

(02 Nov 2023, 00:59 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(01 Nov 2023, 03:29 )jadefortyfour Wrote: We've gone over a year.  Crashed and burned in an extreme fashion if amount of listening time is being used as someone's measure of "whatever pejorative makes them feel superior or more powerful than others".

Would it help clarify our point if we said we feel the same way about people who are football or Nascar fanatics.  That such things are not equally as much 'a waste of time and attention'?  Do you think those folks would be neutral to such an opinion?

Adding here that the files helped us become more aware of our internal life as well as more cognizant of others - instead of 'just myself.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here. Can you rephrase or elaborate?
Sure.  You're no more authentic than Bambi is. Neither are we.  We have just come to understand that were are all products of our programming.  Some folks are attracted or intrigued by assuming "another way of taking or processing life".  That is all.  Doesn't make them right - or wrong - maybe just curious.  Doesn't make you something special because you don't really appreciate this other way of taking things.

What you've really accomplished is equivalent to "stopping smoking" - breaking a dopamine reinforced habit.  Lots of people have done that - even this 'will-less Bambi'.  Tough for sure but we don't go around bragging about it amongst smokers.

RE: Anti-Bambi hypno - jadefortyfour - 02 Nov 2023

Sure.  You're no more authentic than Bambi is. Neither are we.  We have just come to understand that were are all products of our programming.  Some folks are attracted or intrigued by assuming "another way of taking or processing life".  That is all.  Doesn't make them right - or wrong - maybe just curious.  Doesn't make you something special because you don't really appreciate this other way of taking things.

What you've really accomplished is equivalent to "stopping smoking" - breaking a dopamine reinforced habit.  Lots of people have done that - even this 'will-less Bambi'.  Tough for sure but I don't good around bragging about amongst smokers.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - jadefortyfour - 02 Nov 2023

Sorry Lycalopex. Thought your response was a continuation of the "I killed Bam boobi discussion".

What is often missed is that there are a whole other set of skills that go along with a reorientation of identity. For us these were more sensory based skills like bringing attention to listening to another person. Opening the heart to 'hear' what they are wanting.

This is after one spends some time exploring the Bambi persona aside from the overt sexual fantasies, and after processing the fear of takeover, relapse, IQ reduction, etc. have been worked through for oneself. When those things are dropped and one resolves to integrate positive aspects of the persona while not stressing too much over perhaps losing some aspects of old self that no longer serve one or are seen as toxic in their own right.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - jadefortyfour - 02 Nov 2023

(02 Nov 2023, 00:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Nov 2023, 23:38 )jadefortyfour Wrote: And how would you define the word 'will'
Also: wish and intent. And relations between them. 3 words that are fundamental in switching the realities. Intent + will = success in reaching the goals. While wishes remain wishes.

But how do you define them? Sounds like a separate thread ?

Yes Ra.  This sort of discussion can go pretty far afield of Bambi - although she can serve a catalytic function for those whose interests run a bit deeper.

For us will is a persistent creative flexibility - it is not resistance - in our current experience. We certainly subscribed to the 'immovable object' version for a good part of our lives though.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 02 Nov 2023

(02 Nov 2023, 03:43 )jadefortyfour Wrote:
(01 Nov 2023, 03:29 )jadefortyfour Wrote: We've gone over a year. Crashed and burned in an extreme fashion if amount of listening time is being used as someone's measure of "whatever pejorative makes them feel superior or more powerful than others".
Would it help clarify our point if we said we feel the same way about people who are football or Nascar fanatics. That such things are not equally as much 'a waste of time and attention'? Do you think those folks would be neutral to such an opinion?
Sure. You're no more authentic than Bambi is. Neither are we. We have just come to understand that were are all products of our programming. Some folks are attracted or intrigued by assuming "another way of taking or processing life". That is all. Doesn't make them right - or wrong - maybe just curious. Doesn't make you something special because you don't really appreciate this other way of taking things.
What you've really accomplished is equivalent to "stopping smoking" - breaking a dopamine reinforced habit. Lots of people have done that - even this 'will-less Bambi'. Tough for sure but I don't good around bragging about amongst smokers.
(02 Nov 2023, 04:02 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Sorry Lycalopex. Thought your response was a continuation of the "I killed Bam boobi discussion".
What is often missed is that there are a whole other set of skills that go along with a reorientation of identity. For us these were more sensory based skills like bringing attention to listening to another person. Opening the heart to 'hear' what they are wanting.
This is after one spends some time exploring the Bambi persona aside from the overt sexual fantasies, and after processing the fear of takeover, relapse, IQ reduction, etc. have been worked through for oneself. When those things are dropped and one resolves to integrate positive aspects of the persona while not stressing too much over perhaps losing some aspects of old self that no longer serve one or are seen as toxic in their own right.
Interesting takes. I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but I recognize the thought process behind your viewpoint. I'm happy you seem to have had a positive, or at least enlightening, experience.

RE: Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues - subdream - 02 Nov 2023

(01 Nov 2023, 14:09 )sam_henry Wrote: I have read horror stories of young women becoming sex slaves and I really do not think that is possible.
I do think this is possible. Brainwashing can achieve pretty astonishing results if one's mind is open for it. There is also Stockholm syndrome of abducted people falling in love with the captor. And there is people having difficulties actually leaving certain cults. When I watch the Overload video, I usually repeat it a couple times before I finally break free from it. When it suggests to repeat, I always feel a strong pressure towards clicking repeat. I would stop watching it but I always feel great when I did.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subdream - 02 Nov 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 04:15 )sam_henry Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 04:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 04:12 )sam_henry Wrote: I do not think they are necessary. I have defeated Bambi and put her to rest 7 months ago
OK, you do not need them, but there are others, who might be interested (also in the script).
Do you believe in relapses?
I think relapses are only natural. BS can be quite addictive, it is actually designed to be. And any addiction can make someone relapse.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subdream - 02 Nov 2023

(02 Nov 2023, 00:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Nov 2023, 23:38 )jadefortyfour Wrote: And how would you define the word 'will'
Also: wish and intent. And relations between them. 3 words that are fundamental in switching the realities. Intent + will = success in reaching the goals. While wishes remain wishes.
But how do you define them? Sounds like a separate thread ?
So that might be the reason why BS files worked so good on me. I wanted them to work. They were known as being pretty strong and I got the impression they might be able to give me what I was searching: being under someone else's control at least for a while.

RE: Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues - sam_henry - 02 Nov 2023

(02 Nov 2023, 15:42 )subdream Wrote:
(01 Nov 2023, 14:09 )sam_henry Wrote: I have read horror stories of young women becoming sex slaves and I really do not think that is possible.
I do think this is possible. Brainwashing can achieve pretty astonishing results if one's mind is open for it. There is also Stockholm syndrome of abducted people falling in love with the captor. And there is people having difficulties actually leaving certain cults. When I watch the Overload video, I usually repeat it a couple times before I finally break free from it. When it suggests to repeat, I always feel a strong pressure towards clicking repeat. I would stop watching it but I always feel great when I did.
Can you send the video or give website