Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 22 Jan 2020

It's 32 mins long, I might have missed stuff, but it was really not focused specifically on IQ reduction. Of course, that file won't turn you into a genius, that for sure =D.

Anyway, the main goals of the file are:

- making you feel totally controlled by strings that make you move and position yourself in the sexiest way you can. Your connection between mind and muscles is zapped by pink electricity and ceases to exist. It is replaced by these strings that control you.

- making you forget you were anything but a superficial basic bitch, obsessed with fashion, celebs, make-up

- making you automatically and helplessly check your makeup by getting out your compact anytime you try to resist

- making you feel a mental uniform zipping around your mind to keep you in that bimbo mindset in a very permanent and inescapable way.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 22 Jan 2020

Oh and also, if you listen to this file in trance, as part of an intense playlist that includes all the released mental makeover tracks + a few Enforcement tracks + Oblivion, then I honestly don't see how the listener would ever recover from that. I would never take the risk anyway, but maybe that's because I'm too chicken to do it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 22 Jan 2020

(22 Jan 2020, 20:31 )Bambislave Wrote: It's 32 mins long, I might have missed stuff
I wonder what you unconsciously "pick up" if you listen attentively without going into "a deep trance".

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 24 Jan 2020

(22 Jan 2020, 22:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Jan 2020, 20:31 )Bambislave Wrote: It's 32 mins long, I might have missed stuff
I wonder what you unconsciously "pick up" if you listen attentively without going into "a deep trance".
Probably more than what I would like to.
The Oblivion file is even harder, I'm trancing even when I really try to listen to it without falling, to analyze the text. But it's close to impossible.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 06 Feb 2020

This is how Bambi files are produced:

making_of_bambi-01.png thumbnail   

Apparently, Bambi Prime posted an explanation how he does it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Rami - 06 Feb 2020

Looks like a headache.

(06 Feb 2020, 21:08 )Rami Wrote: Looks like a headache.
According to many it feels like pleasure 😁

But seriously, it takes enormous amount of efforts to create these files. What for? The egregore theory might explain a bit... But..

Question to whose who regularly listened to Bambi files and felt the effects. Were you able to talk to Bambi? Can you talk to Bambi? I've seen only one "positive claim".

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 06 Feb 2020

(06 Feb 2020, 21:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Feb 2020, 21:08 )Rami Wrote: Looks like a headache.
According to many it feels like pleasure 😁

But seriously, it takes enormous amount of efforts to create these files. What for? The egregore theory might explain a bit... But..

Question to whose who regularly listened to Bambi files and felt the effects. Were you able to talk to Bambi? Can you talk to Bambi? I've seen only one "positive claim".

Yeah the amount of work that goes into the production of these files is insane !

I didn't talk to Bambi. While under the effects of the files, I was Bambi. Couldn't think of anything else than sucking cock, putting on more sexy clothes, buying more, putting on makeup. It was absolutely impossible to remember or to think of anything else.

Is the "switching" quick? Is there a moment when both personalities are active? Or when Bambi is beginning to appear? Can anybody try to talk to her?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 06 Feb 2020

(06 Feb 2020, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote: Is the "switching" quick? Is there a moment when both personalities are active? Or when Bambi is beginning to appear? Can anybody try to talk to her?

The thing is, when you become Bambi, you don't remember much of what happened in the previous days. You are under the illusion of having always thought about cock, sexy clothes and makeup and nothing else. I've never had both personas active. But these things affect people differently, I'm sure there are many listeners who have experienced the effects in another way and have had both active at the same time.