Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - katplanchette - 29 Apr 2023

(29 Apr 2023, 14:48 )MasterDQ Wrote: Well, there's a fair bit to unpack there. No promises that this will be nice, but let's get into it.

Quote:Why haven't you released the transcripts after years of people posting about running into issues with the files so that people can make an informed listening decision? It would have helped/would help prevent a lot of issues.
100% agree. @bambisleep I really think this ought to be the subject of the next update on your blog (also see my DM).

Quote:but he basically used us as in the way that the files script Bambi to be programmed/used/commanded/how she would unquestioningly obey while he would also enjoy the benefits of how Bambi is programmed to have trouble to resisting or is just unable to resist obeying to whatever commands.
I can't emphasize enough how important picking your partners carefully is when it comes to sex. Any kind of sex, but especially kinky stuff. RACK & SSC are not magic phrases, and if you let someone hypnotize you, or tie you up in bondage gear, or whatever... for God's sake make sure you can trust them first. Also be aware that predators go where the prey is. If you want to hunt zebras you go to southern Africa, not Japan. Especially - ESPECIALLY - if you are a woman, then find out more about the guy before you go over to his place, where he has the only set of keys. At least us guys tend to have more muscle, which makes things safer for us if we end up dating a particularly crazy woman.

Quote:If like on your site it's meant to be real hypnosis haven't you considered that this kind of thing might come up esp with the complete lack of safeties when compared to the intensity of what's suggested and programmed in your files?
Whilst I agree that proper transcripts would be a very good idea... well, two things. First, not everyone wants safeties. Some people genuinely want to be a real bimbo, or drone, or whatever, and safeties actively work against that. Heck, just take a perfectly vanilla hypnosis file, something full of mundane positive affirmations and so on. Where are the safeties there? They're missing, and with good reason.

Second, well you are also an adult. The creator of Bambi Sleep is not responsible for how anyone else uses the files, but you are responsible for how you use them.

Quote:all the issues with doms aeady misusing the files/triggers to attempt to remove a non-consenting Bambi's agency/to override boundaries
Three different things going on here.

1. Scumbag doms. See above. There are lots of creeps and weirdos in the kink world, and YOU need to learn how to spot them. Because when you're tied up and the guy decides that no means yes, or pulls out a knife, or worse... well trying to tell him "but you signed a piece of paper" or "that's not RACK" or whatever your safeword is... won't work.

2. Removing agency. I seriously question the extent to which this is really possible in terms of free will and such, but that is perhaps too philosophical a topic.

3. Overriding boundaries. First, people often like their boundaries being pushed. Second, note that the Buzzfeed article describes you (?) waking from trance suddenly when something notably bad happened - that's your subconscious mind protecting you by snapping you out of trance. It's a common thing with hypnosis - you push too far and bam, the person is out of it.

Quote:What happened to us was awful but it could have been a lot worse. I haven't posted about all of the details about what James did but the fact he used the triggers in your files to assist as a tool (i don't just blame just the files I think he would have been abusive anyways/the files were a separate issue) and that contributed to us being sometimes put in life endangering situations/there were def times one of us could have died...like have you considered our story could have had a much worse headline and that there could be a story in the future with a worse headline?
What is the creator supposed to do realistically? You can't vet every potential user (well, maybe he's really CIA, this is all MKULTRA stuff and so he can, but...). You have a far better safety feature than anything recordable built into your own mind - hence why you can wake up from trance despite... how many weeks of being conditioned with Bambi Sleep? That's a great testament to your mental faculties BTW. James actively tried to brainwash you for literal months and your mind just said "nope, had enough".

Quote:Do you care...
The best way to avoid having anyone harmed by cars is to ban cars. But we as a society believe a few thousands maimed for life, or killed, including children, is worth it. I doubt there's anyone here that doesn't care, but that's the wrong perspective to have.

Quote:The fantasies in your files are hot af and I do enjoy the idea of them but in reality they can translate to some not so fun things.
When you feel like dating again (not if, because you're clearly a tough one, and you'll get there), look for someone with a strong moral core. Forget all the consent-obsessed, XYZ-positive people, and focus on the moral. And then, then, after you've been doing some perfectly vanilla dating, met his friends, blah blah, and all that, well then you can see about doing kinky stuff. Hell, go find the most hardcore conservative Christian church in your area, and pick up a guy there. Whatever you might think about his ultra-MAGA politics or paleolithic views on women's healthcare or whatever... you'll probably be safer with him. Plus, if you tell him you want to be his slutty stay-at-home bimbo airhead wife... 99% of the time he'll be so motivated he'll secure himself three promotions just to pay for all the latex you'll be wearing from now on!

One more thing. Police and lawyers etc these days are a hell of a lot more understanding than they used to be, so find someone qualified who knows about the law and see what can be done about James. If what he did rises to the legal definition of sexual assault then you will be doing a lot of women a favor by getting him publicly named as a predator, not to mention locked up with any luck. Whilst I'll grant that he's not had a chance to defend himself, from what I've read he's the kind of guy I'd hang just on general principles. I can understand not wanting to go near all those memories again, but I have confidence you'll be fine.

=== === ===

I understand @katplanchette if some of that feels a bit like kicking you when you're down & then rubbing salt in the wounds, but I guess I've always been better at being honest than being nice. Best of luck with the future, in whatever form it takes.

So wanted to mention that like you should probs read a link I'm attaching for more context on how I met James/when bs was introduced cuz you have mentioned things about how I started listening to Bambi/how informed I was about the files probs based on what little the article mentions and those are incorrect. Jessica was a actually super diligent and spent since like Nov/dec of last year interviewing us/researching stuff etc but she had to leave a lot out cuz there wasn't enough space to tell the full story of everyone involved but I think she did a good job summarizing what happened & including the most relevant info. I detailed context missing from the article about how I met him and that here just to clarify in regards to a few things you mentioned: 
https://www.tumblr.com/kittyplanchett3/715515577962201089/bambi-files-info-pastesio?source=share

Also I've said this so many times but I don't blame the files. I think they were a tool he used that contributed to issues but I don't blame the files alone.

-----As far as what led to things being so extreme...it was the cult like dynamic. Even in normal cults with no hypno it can get weird and people can be convinced of a lot of things. Just saw a news article about people who starved themselves to death for Jesus and like...yea you don't need hypno to make someone do something they normally wouldn't but in our case it was something that contributed to a problem that probably would have existed even without hypnosis. The combo of an abusive asshole/social reinforcement/cult like dynamic/hypnosis is rly what made his abuse so effective. During the time I was in the cult I barely spoke to anyone who wasn't listening to Bambi or in the lil cult he made so for like 2 years I was in a little very niche social bubble that reinforced everything he said constantly which made it easier to truly start to believe the crazy shit he was saying/the things the files were programming. I was also a sex worker online before/during so like...that line of work rly just worked to reinforce constant themes of sex n other stuff and I think the combo of my existing lifestyle and everything else just made it all much more intense and his abuse more effective at manipulating my own mind and beliefs.

-----I have talked to a lawyer again 2 days ago after getting free legal advice awhile back. I chatted with this new lawyer recently because I wanted to know about civil/criminal options incase someone decides they want to report so I could support them and pass on helpful info.

Before I continue on this subject to be clear rn I have NO desire or intention of filing a suit civilly or reporting him criminally and if I ever did report it would be criminally.

With that said one of the reasons I took the time to message the creator so much on safety is cuz of what the lawyer said about civil suit options. He said it may be possible to file suit against James' old company because he assaulted us at their office and it's possible that we could maybe also file a civil suit against the creator of the Bambi files for negligence as well. With that said

Again I have no desire or plans to do this. This was just info the lawyer shared with me that I'm passing on.

I'm mentioning this cuz I was unaware that someone filing a civil suit for sexual assault could do that kinda thing and file a civil suit against a workplace the assault happened etc. This seems like important info for creators in general to know so I figured I would share it. I tried my best to communicate what the lawyer that I spoke to said to me about things but I'm not a lawyer so if any lawyers are on here and think my explanation leaves out context or important info it probably does...pls lemme remind yall I still consider myself a bimbo and I'm legit dumb on these topics in particular and I'm doing my best to parrot what he said 🫠

The lawyer I spoke to actually knew a lot about hypnosis cases and told me about a couple cases I didn't know happened and it was interesting to hear about. on the subject of the files he said if the site is found to have misleading info/doesn't take enough steps to properly inform people about what they would be listening to/the contents or if the creator could be found to be negligent correcting or addressing known safety issues basically someone could probably file a suit against them for damages if the files could be seen as a major contributing factor to someone being harmed.

Again, if I ever report James it would be a criminal case not civil case so again, this is just stuff I learned that I'm sharing cuz I felt that it might be good to know, it's not stuff I plan to do. I am not reporting him criminally any time soon. im emphasizing this again because I've had to correct so many things on diff sites that people read & wrote about (idk where) and I want to make it crystal clear that this isn't something that I ever plan to do/civil suit will never be something I personally consider.

-----Also I think it's valid af if some people don't want safeties but it's also rly important for them to exist for people who do want them/rely on them. The creator could release a file/file set that reinforces things like Bambi's ability to reject suggestions etc for people who wanted those safeties as an add on/training loop. People who don't want safeties reinforced could just not listen. There are some solutions to these issues and it would have been easier if these issues were addressed earlier on but like...it's not like there aren't ways to please both the people who want safeties and the people who don't want them. There are ways to make both sets of listeners happy.

It's also important to acknowledge that for most people the lifestyle Bambi is programmed to have/attain is unattainable. Unless someone is wealthy and doesn't need to work or is taken care of by someone else I truly feel like most people wouldn't be able to function in the world as Bambi as the files scripts her or enjoy the experience and I speak from experience with this.

I got as close to a full takeover as I would say I could have gotten and it actually became more stressful/less enjoyable as time went on...the problem is (and maybe the creator didn't foresee this) once you start living as Bambi 24/7 and achieve all the basic milestones you start to run out of easy things on your Bambi lifestyle check list that the files program you to desire/want to achieve/that make you feel like a gg. what's left after that initial list of things is achieved and your mindset as Bambi is rly solidified s the anxiety of not feeling like a gg cuz the other goals are completely unattainable at the moment/ur stuck in lifestyle limbo...which of course then effects your mindset/how you feel and creates a shitty little loop. Myself and some of the other girls who lived as Bambi 24/7 & were rly close to what peeps would probs consider a takeover have experience with various aspects and intensities of this problem. I don't think it's ever going to be an issue for most causal listeners but for people looking to legit become Bambi 24/7 and who are listening to the files as an aide to irl lifestyle change are probs likely to run into the anxiety roadblock as well where you get so far in the files until you can't make any more changes to your lifestyle/appearance/mindset and you don't feel like a gg cuz you are stuck/the lack of progress feels like or mentally translates to feeling like disobedience to your programming. then what happens is the anxiety reinforcement programming in the files kicks in as a motivator/reinforcer for the ideas in the files/lifestyle changes/to create motivation to achieve these gg things and ur just left feeling like a bad girl/stuck/anxious a good chunk of the time unless ur listening to files or a trigger is being used/ur being fucked. It's actually really not fun at all and whenever people ask me about my own experience in regards to what I think about full Bambi lifestyle takeovers/if they should give in and listen to the files with the intention of fully living 24/7 as Bambi I tell them if they have looked into the files and decide to listen/are not interested in just the fantasy the files create, don't make a full takeover ur goal cuz that's when whatever pleasure u may have felt before with the files will tank and ur left with that anxiety.

When I mention safeties it's sometimes referencing stuff above. It would be cool if there were something in place to keep Bambi from spiraling into an anxious mess from perceived lack of obedience to the files as the listener progresses when reflecting on her lifestyle/appearance as things get more advanced esp when she's doing her best so that people who wanted to be Bambi 24/7 could get more enjoyment out of the experience and avoid the anxiety/progress wall that I've seen a lot of people I know irl and online hit. Safeties can make things more fun even for listeners into extremes and work as something that enhances user experience.

An example of an attempted solution to this problem is one from a file I was motivated to make because of my own miserable experience with the later files. I did a Bambi file that reinforces safeties like the ability to reject suggestions etc but one of the things that i also did is that I used confidence and affirmations to motivate Bambi instead of anxiety/feeling like a bad girl etc. I've had a bunch of people (peeps who want safeties/peeps who like the extremes) give feedback and they generally said it felt much better to be motivated in that way and after they listened to my file, people generally expressed they felt more enjoyment/were in a better headspace to enjoy the actual files. Sometimes small changes have a big effect on the user experience and I do think it's possible to add more safeties in different ways that keeps the different types of listeners happy.

Also none of what you said sounded like an attack. I appreciate you taking the time to share ur thoughts on things.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 29 Apr 2023

(28 Apr 2023, 20:23 )wolford57 Wrote:
(27 Apr 2023, 00:14 )lurker Wrote: The real trick here is that the Bambi files are not solely hypnosis. They incorporate DID / TULPA / multiple personality features, as well as good old-fashioned conditioning. It seems like the DID-like stuff is what's doing a lot of the heavy lifting here. This is fairly interesting, and I think poorly understood.

Sorry, but I do not really buy any of that.

A lot of teenagers read The Fountainhead and decide they want to become architects. Most of them change their mind within a few weeks/months/years but a few stick with it. No hypnosis or occult forces required.

I think Bambi is much the same. It's a work of fiction that creates a compelling narrative around a character that some people identify with very strongly. And unlike most novels, it invites you to live out the story for yourself. Lots of kids read Harry Potter and wanted to become wizards, but that's not possible. But you can listen to Bambi, put on a uniform, and set up a Grindr account. There aren't many wizards, but the world is full of cocks that want to be sucked.

When your fantasies revolve in large part around giving up control, what could be more compelling than a set of files reputed to turn even the straightest of manly men into feminized, giggling bimbo sluts against their will? This is the part the creator got incredibly right.

I don't blame you for not buying it. What I can say is that I attempted a LOT of bimbo hypnosis with my SO. Nothing was even close to being as effective as the Bambi files. The separate personalities were a major part of her experience.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - MasterDQ - 29 Apr 2023

Quote:So wanted to mention that like you should probs read a link I'm attaching for more context on how I met James
Thanks for the link.

Quote:Jessica was a actually super diligent and spent since like Nov/dec of last year interviewing us/researching stuff etc but she had to leave a lot out cuz there wasn't enough space to tell the full story of everyone involved but I think she did a good job summarizing what happened & including the most relevant info.
I really wish these sites weren't so leery about just doing big deep dives from time to time.

Quote:Even in normal cults with no hypno it can get weird and people can be convinced of a lot of things. Just saw a news article about people who starved themselves to death for Jesus and like...yea you don't need hypno to make someone do something they normally wouldn't
100%.

Quote:Before I continue on this subject to be clear rn I have NO desire or intention of filing a suit civilly or reporting him criminally and if I ever did report it would be criminally.
That's fair.

Quote: With that said one of the reasons I took the time to message the creator so much on safety is cuz of what the lawyer said about civil suit options. He said it may be possible to file suit against James' old company because he assaulted us at their office and it's possible that we could maybe also file a civil suit against the creator of the Bambi files for negligence as well.
Both possible, and though IANAL, you do have to be careful when it comes to lawyers encouraging you to take on cases, especially in the US where the costs can be astronomical. I mean, unless you're able to do it all pro se & just spend lots of time instead of money.

Quote:It's also important to acknowledge that for most people the lifestyle Bambi is programmed to have/attain is unattainable. Unless someone is wealthy and doesn't need to work or is taken care of by someone else I truly feel like most people wouldn't be able to function in the world as Bambi as the files scripts her or enjoy the experience and I speak from experience with this.
Definitely got a point there. Bambi being successful on OnlyFans etc, or at least having a stable relationship with someone to manage her life, finances and so on is a hell of a lot different to Bambi not having anything like that.

Quote:the problem is (and maybe the creator didn't foresee this) once you start living as Bambi 24/7 and achieve all the basic milestones you start to run out of easy things on your Bambi lifestyle check list that the files program you to desire/want to achieve/that make you feel like a gg. what's left after that initial list of things is achieved and your mindset as Bambi is rly solidified s the anxiety of not feeling like a gg cuz the other goals are completely unattainable at the moment/ur stuck in lifestyle limbo...which of course then effects your mindset/how you feel and creates a shitty little loop.
That is an interesting thought; I think having well-defined material goals makes a lot of sense. "You will jog every day until you can do 5 miles in an hour" is a lot safer than "you will jog every day, increasing how far you go each day". The mental goals I'm guessing could be less well defined or more flexible, within reason. It strikes me that it's a lot easier to have no clear end goal for "you want to obey me" or "you enjoy obeying me". Anyway, that's enough theorizing.

Quote:I did a Bambi file that reinforces safeties like the ability to reject suggestions etc but one of the things that i also did is that I used confidence and affirmations to motivate Bambi instead of anxiety/feeling like a bad girl etc.
That's good. One thing I've consistently come across in my hypnosis research is that positive language works better than negative language. So rather than "you don't have any worries" you phrase it as "you are freed of any worries" or whatever.

=== === ===

Quote:Being involved is nice because I feel like I'm using my horrible experience to possibly help someone else avoid going through the same thing with the harm reduction resources like transcripts that I'm creating.
Very good. The scars will fade in time, and to transform this experience into something both positive and worthwhile is an excellent result.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - katplanchette - 29 Apr 2023

(29 Apr 2023, 18:50 )MasterDQ Wrote:
Quote:So wanted to mention that like you should probs read a link I'm attaching for more context on how I met James
Thanks for the link.

Quote:Jessica was a actually super diligent and spent since like Nov/dec of last year interviewing us/researching stuff etc but she had to leave a lot out cuz there wasn't enough space to tell the full story of everyone involved but I think she did a good job summarizing what happened & including the most relevant info.
I really wish these sites weren't so leery about just doing big deep dives from time to time.

Quote:Even in normal cults with no hypno it can get weird and people can be convinced of a lot of things. Just saw a news article about people who starved themselves to death for Jesus and like...yea you don't need hypno to make someone do something they normally wouldn't
100%.

Quote:Before I continue on this subject to be clear rn I have NO desire or intention of filing a suit civilly or reporting him criminally and if I ever did report it would be criminally.
That's fair.

Quote: With that said one of the reasons I took the time to message the creator so much on safety is cuz of what the lawyer said about civil suit options. He said it may be possible to file suit against James' old company because he assaulted us at their office and it's possible that we could maybe also file a civil suit against the creator of the Bambi files for negligence as well.
Both possible, and though IANAL, you do have to be careful when it comes to lawyers encouraging you to take on cases, especially in the US where the costs can be astronomical. I mean, unless you're able to do it all pro se & just spend lots of time instead of money.

Quote:It's also important to acknowledge that for most people the lifestyle Bambi is programmed to have/attain is unattainable. Unless someone is wealthy and doesn't need to work or is taken care of by someone else I truly feel like most people wouldn't be able to function in the world as Bambi as the files scripts her or enjoy the experience and I speak from experience with this.
Definitely got a point there. Bambi being successful on OnlyFans etc, or at least having a stable relationship with someone to manage her life, finances and so on is a hell of a lot different to Bambi not having anything like that.

Quote:the problem is (and maybe the creator didn't foresee this) once you start living as Bambi 24/7 and achieve all the basic milestones you start to run out of easy things on your Bambi lifestyle check list that the files program you to desire/want to achieve/that make you feel like a gg. what's left after that initial list of things is achieved and your mindset as Bambi is rly solidified s the anxiety of not feeling like a gg cuz the other goals are completely unattainable at the moment/ur stuck in lifestyle limbo...which of course then effects your mindset/how you feel and creates a shitty little loop.
That is an interesting thought; I think having well-defined material goals makes a lot of sense. "You will jog every day until you can do 5 miles in an hour" is a lot safer than "you will jog every day, increasing how far you go each day". The mental goals I'm guessing could be less well defined or more flexible, within reason. It strikes me that it's a lot easier to have no clear end goal for "you want to obey me" or "you enjoy obeying me". Anyway, that's enough theorizing.

Quote:I did a Bambi file that reinforces safeties like the ability to reject suggestions etc but one of the things that i also did is that I used confidence and affirmations to motivate Bambi instead of anxiety/feeling like a bad girl etc.
That's good. One thing I've consistently come across in my hypnosis research is that positive language works better than negative language. So rather than "you don't have any worries" you phrase it as "you are freed of any worries" or whatever.

=== === ===

Quote:Being involved is nice because I feel like I'm using my horrible experience to possibly help someone else avoid going through the same thing with the harm reduction resources like transcripts that I'm creating.
Very good. The scars will fade in time, and to transform this experience into something both positive and worthwhile is an excellent result.

Yessss! The lawyer I spoke to just takes a cut of final settlement so they tend to only take cases they are secure in being able to win. He did offer to represent me based off of our consult and what I presented but I'm not looking to file a suit or anything so I haven't initiated that/signed papers. He was def cool tho and didn't pressure me and made sure to explain how stressful cases can be. It does rly help tho that we all have a ton of evidence/screenshots/witnesses/videos of me he took at his work to back up our story cuz I'm sure without it, a case similar involving hypno would not be as easy to present to a jury if someone were to try to take someone to court for something similar. The fact there are a bunch of us also helps.

I'm not sure how other peeps involved will feel about things going forward but I would probs rec him if anyone local that was involved wanted to initiate a case cuz of all the things he knew aeady about hypnosis cases and was very friendly/easy to chat with. Rn it's not a thought in my mind tho

Also sameee! Jessica actually wanted to just focus the article on the cult/James but her editors wanted to include more on the files themselves as well...she thought the story was James and pushed for that. Overall I think she did a rly good job making sense of a bunch of v elaborate intertwined stories and niche topics and also just taking time to rly interview someone as a grounded voice about why the kink is hot/fun/to contrast that our experience wasn't typical. I remember she mentioned her original draft was I think like almost twice as long and they had her shorten it. But yeaaa she was amazing and super respectful/rly invested in the story and I am appreciative she took as much time to look into things as she did. I've been interviewed for a bunch of random stuff before and sometimes journalists just don't care/will chat with you once for a hour but she rly invested a lot in the story.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - wolford57 - 01 May 2023

(29 Apr 2023, 00:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:I think Bambi is much the same. It's a work of fiction that creates a compelling narrative around a character that some people identify with very strongly.
This is exactly how Ericksonian hypnosis (and later NLP) works.
(29 Apr 2023, 17:32 )lurker Wrote: I don't blame you for not buying it. What I can say is that I attempted a LOT of bimbo hypnosis with my SO. Nothing was even close to being as effective as the Bambi files. The separate personalities were a major part of her experience.

I don't doubt that some people find the Bambi files to be very engaging. I simply don't believe they are capable of creating an interest or urge that is not aeady there. I don't believe tulpas are real and I don't think the files are capable of creating DID in anybody who didn't have it going in.

Sexual fantasies are somewhat uniquely complicated because of the element of shame that often accompanies them. If a person is constantly playing with schemes to make money, or trendy diets, or even being very into a common hobby, we might think they are silly, or a bit annoying, or maybe just a bit weird, but unless it's really extreme there usually isn't much of an element of shame to it. It is just something that makes you, you.

I do think the Bambi files (and erotic hypnosis more generally) are interesting in that with most porn, you are in the audience, but Bambi invites you to get on stage and actually become her. It is a how-to guide. And of course, if you do this and enjoy it, there is the chance that is followed by feeling shame. But this is the second really interesting trick, which is that the files tell you that it's not *you* choosing to do these things, it's this external Bambi identity that takes control against your will. So this relieves you of responsibility for having the fantasies, and by the way, it also adds to them because for many of us submissive types, the sense of loss of control is a big part of our kink.

Anyway, I don't find the files compelling because while I want to express femininity more in my life (something which was there decades before Bambi meant anything other than a deer), I want to be the more feminine version of *me*, not some alter-ego that knocks me out and drives my body around like a sack of meat.

Also, I do think all of this is more complicated when files are used in a partner dynamic, because we all do things we're not into because they make our partners happy. If my partner really wanted me to give the Bambi game a serious try, my experience with the files would likely be somewhat different.

I wish I could experience the kind of hard drop from hypnosis and files that many people claim to experience. For me, at best, I am sometimes able to get to a bit of a "flow state" and that is a good time, and even if it is just playing along I enjoy it. But I never feel the least bit out of control, and I would love to get there. I got a whiff of that the first one or two times with the Bubble Induction file, but never again. That is why I do not believe!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - MasterDQ - 01 May 2023

(01 May 2023, 00:18 )wolford57 Wrote: I simply don't believe they are capable of creating an interest or urge that is not aeady there.
Right, that's the thing with hypnosis. There's both the old saw "hypnosis can't make you do things you don't want to do", but there's also the fact that "what you don't want to do" is often a shorter list than people might suppose. "Oh I'd never do X" or "oh I've no interest in Y" ... yeah actually a part of you actually might. Hypnosis can then build on that.

(01 May 2023, 00:18 )wolford57 Wrote: I don't believe tulpas are real and I don't think the files are capable of creating DID in anybody who didn't have it going in.
Three thoughts here:

1. Tulpas and such I would avoid, whether you think they're real or not. People who claim to do astral projection often claim to encounter other intelligences whilst doing so, stories of demons and the like go back millennia, and.... well frankly we know very little about the mind and spiritual world. Insert rant about materialistic atheism corrupting science here.

2. DID etc I suspect is very hard, to trigger without either serious trauma (think long-term child abuse) or a predisposition to it. Although if you have or suspect you have that then steer clear of hypnosis without a professional, trained hypnotherapist, because things can get dangerous otherwise. You don't want to go into trance, have a violent alter emerge, and then wake up to find you've beaten your partner to a bloody pulp.

3. The "global suggestion" technique (search on FetLife, and I think I'll make a topic here for it actually) and more traditional parts therapy appear to work by giving your subconscious a more active role when in trance. Assuming the people reporting such stuff aren't just BS'ing, and having spoken to some via video I don't think they are... I mean we can argue about whether it's really the subconscious or another personality or a fragmented personality or whatever, but there is something there.

(01 May 2023, 00:18 )wolford57 Wrote: I want to be the more feminine version of *me*, not some alter-ego that knocks me out and drives my body around like a sack of meat.
Right. This is one reason I'm looking into doing my own stuff in this regard. I'm neither into the Bambi Sleep / bimbo stuff nor making alter-egos (see above re tulpas & DID etc), so having something a sub can listen to that'll change her, as opposed to replace her, yeah that I might see about producing. Have to learn some audio editing software though 😋 .

(01 May 2023, 00:18 )wolford57 Wrote: Also, I do think all of this is more complicated when files are used in a partner dynamic, because we all do things we're not into because they make our partners happy. If my partner really wanted me to give the Bambi game a serious try, my experience with the files would likely be somewhat different.
100%.

(01 May 2023, 00:18 )wolford57 Wrote: I wish I could experience the kind of hard drop from hypnosis and files that many people claim to experience. For me, at best, I am sometimes able to get to a bit of a "flow state" and that is a good time, and even if it is just playing along I enjoy it. But I never feel the least bit out of control, and I would love to get there. I got a whiff of that the first one or two times with the Bubble Induction file, but never again. That is why I do not believe!
Yeah, I'm a hard subject to hypnotize too, and I've visited professionals. Besides "keep trying" you could also try different inductions and techniques, but it is something most people can learn to do better at, even if they never reach the point of being able to e.g. hallucinate on command.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - bambisleep - 01 May 2023

(28 Apr 2023, 20:08 )katplanchette Wrote: I do appreciate you confirming that for me. It does sound super similar to my voice and it doesn't help that other people have messaged me about hearing my voice in the files even when I haven't mentioned this to them/before I posted about it. It's def a relief and I'm glad it's just further confirmed that he's a lying POS. That lie always drove me up the wall because if he was involved, I would want to leave my position as a mod/admin and not knowing made me feel more uneasy about staying.
My question is...what about everything else? Sry this is gonna be a long one
---Why haven't you released the transcripts after years of people posting about running into issues with the files so that people can make an informed listening decision? It would have helped/would help prevent a lot of issues.
Why not make the resource available for informed listening/harm reduction and even professional hypnotherapists or therapists as a resource for the off chance someone sees them about issues relating to the files. I know a bunch of people both online and irl who have had to attempt to explain the files to their therapists to work through lingering problems and that scenario that a professional might need more info on the contents to help someone isn't unrealistic.
---Why would you keep making the files more extreme without somehow trying to address the issues people are aeady running into? I know you don't condone what he did to us but he basically used us as in the way that the files script Bambi to be programmed/used/commanded/how she would unquestioningly obey while he would also enjoy the benefits of how Bambi is programmed to have trouble to resisting or is just unable to resist obeying to whatever commands. If like on your site it's meant to be real hypnosis haven't you considered that this kind of thing might come up esp with the complete lack of safeties when compared to the intensity of what's suggested and programmed in your files?
With stuff like: "Ensuring automatic unthinking compliance for even the most extreme, or unexpected suggestions..." and
"She is brought under control all of her triggers causing such automatic and irresistible responses whether or not she wants them."
"Unable to remember a time she could ever do anything, but agree and obey, pleasing and serving. Reacting to her triggers, which are no longer and have never been a choice. Any trigger programmed into a puppet can never be resisted. Bambi, sleep and obey. Bambi will obey any commands from any source at any time."
"So Bambi, just snap and forget ever having the ability to disobey anybody." (and more listed here about consent: https://pastes.io/dlwlipvhf4 )
...didn't you think with the problems people were aeady having/all the issues with doms aeady misusing the files/triggers to attempt to remove a non-consenting Bambi's agency/to override boundaries that not taking action to give Bambi more safeties would possibly end up in someone being hurt? Wouldnt you want to prevent that?
---I know you said you don't condone how he used the files but why would you then script things like this, with the intention of your files being real hypnosis/knowing that if the files work as scripted that these type of suggestions without safeties could seriously get someone hurt:
"Though she knows her training is good for her and must be obeyed, subconscious reactions can sometimes get in the way. It's natural for suggestions like these to cause a momentary stiffening of the body or mind. Perhaps an instant of heightened alertness or hesitation as a weak little instinct begins considering the possibility
[00:01:32] of attempting to resist and this unwanted tension might prevent Bambi from experiencing pleasure. So from now on, it will instead be a trigger. To stiffen is to relax. To hesitate is to comply. To consider resisting is to be overcome with pleasure. Every time Bambi's mind stiffens in response to a command, she instantly and automatically relaxes as a huge wave of pleasure rolls blissfully down through her body.
[00:02:03] All tension and hesitation immediately releases flows easily out through her gently spasming pussy and has forgotten and she simply complies feeling like a good girl. So easy to just let go. Just uncontrollably relaxing every time she stiffens. Such a powerful and automatic response. Try to stiffen bambi and just instantly relax completely
[00:02:29] limp. Any sort of tension is a trigger to relax, release, and comply. All resistance instantly released from her pussy with a surge of pleasure forgetting there was ever any hesitation. Feels so good. Such a good girl, bambi. Ensuring automatic unthinking compliance for even the most extreme, or unexpected suggestions.
[00:02:53] The slightest hesitation or subconscious resistance causing her to relax, release and comply, relaxing automatically releasing all hesitation and tension through her pretty bimbo pussy with a wave of pleasure and complying helplessly with the suggestion, allowing herself to be reprogrammed like such a good girl.
[00:03:15] That background level of pleasure and arousal is always there forcing Bambi to obey. Even just the slightest stiffening of the mind as the subconscious notices something that might arouse its suspicion but it's aeady too late. The defenses can never go up. Bambi is instantly plunging down. Bambi sleep gently, coming herself down into mindless bimbo obedience, relaxing, releasing, and complying...resistance leaking out of her quivering pussy.
[00:03:47] Mental safeguards obliterated completely. Happy, blank and dumb forgetting she ever tried to question. Just blissfully inescapable obedience, everything becoming so easy. So many things are trigger to relax, release and comply. The slightest hesitation or tension, obedience and pleasure merging permanently in her mind, indistinguishable and automatic, and even when bambi is wide awake and given a trigger,
[00:04:17] when she experiences any conditioned response, when she is commanded to sleep, puts on her uniform or tries to remove it. If her mind stiffens in order to consider attempting to resist, she just immediately and helplessly relaxes. She releases and complies pleasure coursing through her weak, bimbo body as the trigger takes full and complete effect. All opposition flowing, pleasantly out through her pussy, feeling like a good girl
[00:04:46] she is brought under control. All of her triggers causing such automatic and irresistible responses whether or not she wants them. Bambi doesn't get to pick and choose even just the act of noticing a particular trigger hasn't quite achieved its intended effect is itself a trigger instantly reinforcing, overwhelming her with an effect a hundred times more powerful, forcing her into line, ensuring the correct response." - bimbo pleasure
---I get you originally made the files for yourself but at some point I think as a creator even if you make something for yourself once you share it (and esp considering regardless if you wanted one you have a patreon) you have some responsibility to the people that listen especially when there is now a community of 24k peeps on reddit n 18k on discord.
What happened to us was awful but it could have been a lot worse. I haven't posted about all of the details about what James did but the fact he used the triggers in your files to assist as a tool (i don't just blame just the files I think he would have been abusive anyways/the files were a separate issue) and that contributed to us being sometimes put in life endangering situations/there were def times one of us could have died...like have you considered our story could have had a much worse headline and that there could be a story in the future with a worse headline?
---Do you care if your files are misused and all of the situations that people have posted about for years before what happened to us happened? Do you care about the fans that listened and after reading the transcripts have had to re-evaluate their listening or stopped listening because they didn't like what was actually in the files or that your site leaves out a lot of major things? I mean how do you feel about even long time fans being turned off by the actual contents and feeling misled or that they can't listen safely/wouldn't have started listening if they had seen the transcripts earlier on? These are things so many people constantly ask/bring up/and are is wondering in comments/voice chats and dms and I am passing on those questions cuz I would also like to know your feelings on those things.
The fantasies in your files are hot af and I do enjoy the idea of them but in reality they can translate to some not so fun things. It would be different if this were just some audio erotica but like...without proper safeties/transparency the reality of those fantasies can be really unpredictable and dangerous for people who listen and I don't understand why you haven't even just released transcripts or gone into slightly more detail on your site about the files so that people can make a truly informed listening decision. Again I've had so many people comment or message me who have listened for years that are huge fans of your files that were upset to see some of the things in the transcriptions that weren't ever touched upon in any detail on your site.
I'm wondering about all of these things more than anything. Thank you again for confirming that one thing tho. It's a relief. I don't expect you to address all the points I brought up and I know you generally don't comment a ton on online threads but maybe that's part of the problem...whatever intention you released or created the files aside from what you continued to create and what you have or haven't said/done it doesn't seem to me like you are ready to be accountable to the community that has formed around your files whether you intended on that or not.
If mods on the server can step up/people who don't even listen can work to try to create resources for harm reduction/informed listening so that the people who really want to listen can enjoy your files/the people who want to avoid any of the things in the files can be informed enough to avoid them for safety or whatever other reasons then like why can't you do the same? we aren't paid/also have jobs but since you are mostly absent in these continuing discussions we are the ones being held accountable to both your fans and the people who dislike what you have made. I don't understand how so many people can find the time to do these things (including a lot of the people here) but you somehow have not been able to step up to do the same.

it’s taken me a while to write a coherent response because there's so much mixed up together here, so sorry for the delay.

You've said a lot stuff about the abusive situation, which I sympathize with, but as you and others have noted the cult dynamics/abuser/coercion angle makes it difficult to untangle things, or place blame directly on the files. Without meaning to dismiss your concerns, I'm also not sure how much the things you're asking for would really have helped there, since info was either kept from you, handwaved/gaslighted away, or easily could have been.

if we can set that aside for the moment and focus on the more general context: what direct communication I receive regarding the files is overwhelmingly and pretty much universally positive. People message me pretty frequently saying the files have changed their life for the better, helps them with confidence or when stressed, they're so glad they found them, saved their life (transgirls) etc.

yes, I’ve seen negative takes elsewhere. But if you filter out outlandish scaremongering, dubious third-hand accounts, one-handed fanfiction, people who tried the files and decided it wasn’t for them without issue, people who would have listened no matter how extreme the warnings were, people who knew exactly what they were getting into but just didn’t believe it’d actually work, and so on, I think you’re left with a fairly small minority (and even then there’s often other contributing factors involved). I don’t mean to say nothing can or should be done to make things better here, that’s just the perspective I have had.

I hadn't logged in to the discord for several months when a patreon subscriber told me I'd been banned. To my knowledge I didn't receive any prior communication attempt, though I might have missed something, so it came kind of out of nowhere. I hadn't really been aware of specific demands for transcripts or description updates before that point. I was mostly just confused (why ban someone who isn't there? why remove a communication mechanism when your complaint centers around lack of communication, without trying to communicate?) and not enthused about engaging with what was to me sudden/confusing internet drama

with regards to particular questions:

file descriptions: I'll give you that there are probably some things that are/were unnecessarily vague. I recently updated the FAQ to emphasize the CNC themes/triggers and recommend strongly against using the files for/with anyone not fully trusted. I will go through soon and see which track descriptions could be updated to highlight particular elements. That said, I genuinely don’t believe the information on the blog is overall misleading. It’s plastered pretty clearly all over with stuff like “total obedience”, “enslavement”, “hardcore brainwashing” and the like. Not every detail is mentioned, and for much of the audience I think a little bit of a surprise is part of the attraction, but I try to say what the files do in plain english. I may have erred too much on the side of brevity but I’m really not intending to be sneaky or hide anything major.

transcripts: for the record, it's not that I'm intentionally withholding transcripts I just have lying around somewhere. The process I use means I don't end up with any sort of usable/accurate transcripts unless I were to write them up separately after the fact. Apart from that, “full transcripts for everything” as far I know isn’t the norm or a standard other creators are held to? Stock advice I’ve always seen online is to check through audio tracks if you're unsure, like, everything is in there. I guess transcripts are mostly available now anyway thanks to your/community effort?

safeties and file content: I make what I want to listen to and what I personally think is hot. That means minimal explicit safeties, since for me it’s unnecessary and detrimental, and natural/implicit safeties are enough. (A note about this. There is more implicit safety built into the files than I think is necessarily obvious from a literal reading of the transcripts. Things like every trigger being worded “whenever Bambi hears/does X” rather than “whenever you hear/do X”, and later tracks being able to assume pre-existing associations/implications set up by earlier ones.) I think it’s also enough for a lot of people, but obviously it’s still risky/extreme content and can’t be in all cases. It takes me long enough to make content I really want to make. If I promised a bunch of content all about safety I am relatively sure I’d lose motivation, never finish it, feel guilty, then probably disappear forever. I am happy that you are creating related content with more of that for people who want it. I’ve considered having a section for community/fan tracks on the blog before, but they often seemed to be behind bigger paywalls than my own content so I wasn’t sure if the authors would want them for download there. Maybe you would be interested.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 01 May 2023

(01 May 2023, 00:18 )wolford57 Wrote: But this is the second really interesting trick, which is that the files tell you that it's not *you* choosing to do these things, it's this external Bambi identity that takes control against your will. So this relieves you of responsibility for having the fantasies, and by the way, it also adds to them because for many of us submissive types, the sense of loss of control is a big part of our kink.
This! Absolutely!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - MasterDQ - 01 May 2023

(01 May 2023, 13:54 )bambisleep Wrote: I am happy that you are creating related content with more of that for people who want it. I’ve considered having a section for community/fan tracks on the blog before, but they often seemed to be behind bigger paywalls than my own content so I wasn’t sure if the authors would want them for download there. Maybe you would be interested.
@bambisleep and @katplanchette please check your DMs if you haven't aeady.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 01 May 2023

(01 May 2023, 13:54 )bambisleep Wrote: file descriptions: I'll give you that there are probably some things that are/were unnecessarily vague. I recently updated the FAQ to emphasize the CNC themes/triggers and recommend strongly against using the files for/with anyone not fully trusted. I will go through soon and see which track descriptions could be updated to highlight particular elements. That said, I genuinely don’t believe the information on the blog is overall misleading. It’s plastered pretty clearly all over with stuff like “total obedience”, “enslavement”, “hardcore brainwashing” and the like. Not every detail is mentioned, and for much of the audience I think a little bit of a surprise is part of the attraction, but I try to say what the files do in plain english. I may have erred too much on the side of brevity but I’m really not intending to be sneaky or hide anything major.
Fully agree here. This is what I wrote in the subreddit:

u/likera Wrote:You do not need tiny details to understand what these files are about.

From the FAQ:

BambiSleep Wrote:What is Bambi Sleep?

Bambi Sleep is a collection of intense feminization and bimbofication hypnosis recordings designed to turn the listener into a bimbo girl called Bambi. They are hardcore adult erotic recordings and should not be listened to by minors.

The sessions cover many topics including obedience, amnesia, personality erasure, mind control, IQ reduction, body transformation, desire and addiction, cocksucking
Errrmmm... Do you REALLY need more warnings?

u/likera Wrote:
Quote:It doesn't mention anything about consent erasure/making resisting a command a trigger for compliance and that's huge.
Yes, these exact words are not used in the FAQ. But, at least for me, it's pretty much obvious. By listening to these files you give consent to become:
BambiSleep Wrote:dizzy, dumb cock-hole
helplessly dumb bimbo
perfect bimbo doll
helplessly brainless, blank and giggly
immediately incapacitated subject
completely obedient
a perfect whore for cock
And finally:
BambiSleep Wrote:She becomes completely blank except for cock. An irresistible trigger phrase is implanted deep into her mind. This trigger shuts her down completely so that her suck-hole can be used without resistance. When Bambi hears the trigger she becomes a blank mindlocked puppet with no will or awareness, no thoughts except for sucking and swallowing, and no ability to do anything but suck each cock she is presented with, until she is released.

It's clearly written in the file descriptions!

And also, I think, the percentage of REALLY affected people, like you described, is VERY small. Such people must be not only extremely suggestible, but also either traumatized or victimized.

Under no circumstances I neglect the fact of possible file abuse, because of the file nature, but so can be a hunting knife... (See? I did not say "kitchen knife", as the original purposes are different).

Again, one abused person is one too many. One abuser is one too many. I'm just against blaming files and the original creator for everything. All warnings are/were there. You have to read, think and understand by yourself, if you want to be part of it.