Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 18 Jan 2020

(18 Jan 2020, 00:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Jan 2020, 00:24 )Bambislave Wrote: I always felt a cock sliding over my lips, and it felt incredibly good.
That's interesting... Did you notice any behaviour, memory or IQ changes?
And behavior: a lot more of crossdressing

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 18 Jan 2020

(18 Jan 2020, 00:34 )Bambislave Wrote: I also forgot lots of random stuff during the day.
(18 Jan 2020, 00:34 )Bambislave Wrote: And it was impossible to focus on anything for more than a minute or so.
That's what I was afraid of... 😟
(18 Jan 2020, 00:35 )Bambislave Wrote: And behavior: a lot more of crossdressing
This one is welcome! 😋

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 19 Jan 2020

So I listened to the last file, Superficial Basic Bitch. The production quality is the best it has ever been ! 

There's a sound effect linked to Bambi's mental uniform zipping up. 

The voices all mingle in your head in much more confusing way, I think the background vocals were amped compared with previous files.

The effects are meant to be extreme and pretty much permanent. This is an Oblivion-level file.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 19 Jan 2020

Usual question - any post-hypnotic effects?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 19 Jan 2020

I listened to it outside of trance. Don't think I'll take the risk to trance to that one, that could be too much for me.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - HesseDemian - 19 Jan 2020

(19 Jan 2020, 05:11 )Bambislave Wrote: So I listened to the last file, Superficial Basic Bitch. The production quality is the best it has ever been ! 

There's a sound effect linked to Bambi's mental uniform zipping up. 

The voices all mingle in your head in much more confusing way, I think the background vocals were amped compared with previous files.

The effects are meant to be extreme and pretty much permanent. This is an Oblivion-level file.
I love the way you describe things, I'm not a bambi myself even tho I listened to approx all her files, because there is an ultimate barrier I can't break, the one that don't want to let go of everything and keep my manhood. But I still love bambi content because it's extra potent and among the greatest things the hypno scene has produced

(18 Dec 2019, 02:50 )Figget451 Wrote: I will re-write the txt files over the coming week and attempt to deconstruct the audio to the best of my ability. It's becoming obsessive at this point. I'll post details and edits.
Any luck yet?

(19 Jan 2020, 05:11 )Bambislave Wrote: There's a sound effect linked to Bambi's mental uniform zipping up. 
Even the thought about it is exciting (I imagine a tight latex mini-dress 😋) ! Only if the IQ reduction and memory erasing were dropped out... What a missed opportunity...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambislave - 20 Jan 2020

(19 Jan 2020, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jan 2020, 05:11 )Bambislave Wrote: There's a sound effect linked to Bambi's mental uniform zipping up. 
Even the thought about it is exciting (I imagine a tight latex mini-dress 😋) ! Only if the IQ reduction and memory erasing were dropped out... What a missed opportunity...

Automatic Airhead is pretty heavy on the IQ reduction but Superficial Basic Bitch is acceptable I think on that regard.

However, amnesia effects are really really strong in Superficial.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 21 Jan 2020

(20 Jan 2020, 22:07 )Bambislave Wrote: Automatic Airhead is pretty heavy on the IQ reduction but Superficial Basic Bitch is acceptable I think on that regard.
According to @trusty_old_crowbar, Superficial Basic Bitch:

(15 Dec 2019, 18:58 )trusty_old_crowbar Wrote: Builds on the loss of IQ

Is it on the same level as the induction (Sleepygirl Salon)?

(20 Jan 2020, 22:07 )Bambislave Wrote: amnesia effects are really really strong in Superficial.
But you said, that:

(19 Jan 2020, 05:21 )Bambislave Wrote: I listened to it outside of trance.
So, does the file work even if you "casually" listen to it?